GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2016, 17:53   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
"beware BYTEFORCE chargeback cheater"

I have bought iCloud 95% LOST remover service with swedengsm and when he advertised the service it was working well in the begining of time, and 3 first imeis were done in or less than 3 days . But later on he is still advertising as 95% and 100% working and asking money before no chance to pay him after, while I was seeing that some imeis are taking 5 weeks for reply and then mostly fail, I really hesitate to upload more IMEIs seeing that the service is getting worser and worser every day.

Now I have decided to not work with this service anymore and I have the right to ask for money back, but when it comes to asking your money back from him, Lars is thinking that I am asking his soul and not my money. I really don't understand him with this policy. Why he so, so lazy to send me back my money. I have "Balance : 370.5 euros and I am asking just a single refund from him nothing else.

But he appears like is not seeing the chat in skype or sonork and avoids me. And in the meantime posts advertisements regularly (doesn't forget that)..

Is there any admin to ask him to refund me, because I am really tired with his slow work ?

Or I am wrong that I am asking my money?

What is to be noticed with him is that if he doesn't speak to you just open a Paypal dispute and in seconds he will reply, but I have decided to ask him amicably to refund me this time, if he wishes to cooperate in the future.

You can see that among 15 imeis that I have uploaded with him, 9 imeis were done and 6 were not done from the time I started to use his new service, so it is not even 60% success service, and I wouldn't really upload if it was advertised as 50-60% success service.
And the time was advertised as 2-15 days not 35-40 days as it took for some imeis...

Last edited by GSMWorld; 08-07-2016 at 10:09. Reason: chargeback cheater.. more times
The Following User Says Thank You to byteforce For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 23:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Smile thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce View Post
I have bought iCloud 95% LOST remover service with swedengsm and when he advertised the service it was working well in the begining of time, and 3 first imeis were done in or less than 3 days . But later on he is still advertising as 95% and 100% working and asking money before no chance to pay him after, while I was seeing that some imeis are taking 5 weeks for reply and then mostly fail, I really hesitate to upload more IMEIs seeing that the service is getting worser and worser every day.

HOW DID IT "MOSTLY FAIL IF AS YOU SAY 9 of 15 done that means MOSTLY DONE - ALSO LETS NOT FORGET of THIS 6 which was not done 1 was flagged and 1 you cancelled and 1 you didnt send good quality pics as asked.

That makes its 9 of 12 Done. ( oh but those 3 not done were they not also GSM LOST and blacklisted ? That changed throughout the service and I informed you that GSM must be clean (not blacklisted stolen) even if icloud is LOST

Now I have decided to not work with this service anymore and I have the right to ask for money back, but when it comes to asking your money back from him, Lars is thinking that I am asking his soul and not my money. I really don't understand him with this policy. Why he so, so lazy to send me back my money. I have "Balance : 370.5 euros and I am asking just a single refund from him nothing else.

But he appears like is not seeing the chat in skype or sonork and avoids me. And in the meantime posts advertisements regularly (doesn't forget that)..

MULTIPLE TIMES I HAVE AND HAD INFORMED YOU IM AWAY AT THE MOMENT ATTENDING A FUNERAL SERVICE IN NORTHEAST THAILAND (its not like Europe where u get dropped in the ground 1 hr bla bla and all finished) ITS SEVERAL DAYS AND ALOT OF PREPARATIONS AND TRADITIONS and THAT I HAVE LIMITED INTERNET and WONT BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME.

Is there any admin to ask him to refund me, because I am really tired with his slow work ?

Or I am wrong that I am asking my money?

What is to be noticed with him is that if he doesn't speak to you just open a Paypal dispute and in seconds he will reply, but I have decided to ask him amicably to refund me this time, if he wishes to cooperate in the future.

You can see that among 15 imeis that I have uploaded with him, 9 imeis were done and 6 were not done from the time I started to use his new service, so it is not even 60% success service, and I wouldn't really upload if it was advertised as 50-60% success service.
And the time was advertised as 2-15 days not 35-40 days as it took for some imeis...

1 IMEI TOOK LONG not "some imeis" as you clearly yourself have posted below , so attempting misleading lies ? Not a nice habbit And this 1 IMEI that took long I did apologise to you that it was somehow missed and therefor had to be reprocessed making it the DUAL time ofcourse.

ALL EXPLAINED IN GREEN COLOUR THANKS FOR THE FREE ADVERTISING.

and yea the service works, its what u bought credits for so welcome to use them..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 10:45   #3 (permalink)

Please refund me in Paypal you can not scam me and many other people:

by advertising something else and delivering bad results

All you are doing is scamming people, look here:
"iPhone WORLDWiDE : UNLOCK : ON ! no bla bla as others. www.iphoneking.se"

*GSX* ACCOUNT FOR SALE
(terms and conditions all knows)
WORLDWIDE STILL ON HERE while down with others.

I ask you where is this service that you not completing my order?

My order since 10 days not completed for the same service

So I don't want to buy anything else from you, just refund to Paypal, I am fed up with you
Old 07-27-2016, 21:58   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Please refund me in Paypal you can not scam me and many other people:

by advertising something else and delivering bad results

All you are doing is scamming people, look here:
"iPhone WORLDWiDE : UNLOCK : ON ! no bla bla as others. www.iphoneking.se"

*GSX* ACCOUNT FOR SALE
(terms and conditions all knows)
WORLDWIDE STILL ON HERE while down with others.

I ask you where is this service that you not completing my order?

My order since 10 days not completed for the same service

So I don't want to buy anything else from you, just refund to Paypal, I am fed up with you
mind your words b@stard . I never scammed anyone ever in all of GSM History so when your ready to apologise then can talk .. but u done wrong again trying to chargeback cheat and yet service working
Old 07-27-2016, 22:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

COMPUFONE PP-004-986-231-642 Non-receipt

Dispute
$196,82 USD 2016/07/27 Open 2016/07/27
View
COMPUFONE PP-004-986-229-389 Non-receipt

Dispute
$196,82 USD 2016/07/27 Open 2016/07/27
View

*BEWARE* chargeback cheater. services working..

check pic2 your ww done only 1 pending and will done also ..
Old 07-27-2016, 23:01   #6 (permalink)

It is not a chargeback, just a honest message from my Paypal to you, because I have noticed that you react to Paypal disputes very aggressively as I said in first post, and after seeing that you are not refunding me I decided to take your attention.. (as you did now in Skype).
Old 07-28-2016, 13:40   #7 (permalink)

You as a stubborn person and cheater that you are have escalated to claim my messages, instead of refunding me in 1 minute and rebate the amount of credits from server.

But you always hunting to cheat someone.

I have seen many complaints about you in Market Feedback section.

Every person that works with you will have problems.

But I opened the dispute to bring your attention and to tell you to make me the refund, not to escalate it to claim.

You lied me that you were in a funeral in Thailand.

I have never seen any funeral that lasts 3 weeks.
Old 07-28-2016, 13:50   #8 (permalink)

Tell me that I want to hold your money and that is it.
I will use then for 1 year the credits for buying some other expensiver services that you have...

But it is not fair and is scam (like it or not like)

I have bought that iCloud LOST service not other services, and when I needed other services I have always paid and used it was not a problem
Old 07-29-2016, 15:00   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
You as a stubborn person and cheater that you are have escalated to claim my messages, instead of refunding me in 1 minute and rebate the amount of credits from server.

But you always hunting to cheat someone.

I have seen many complaints about you in Market Feedback section.

Every person that works with you will have problems.

But I opened the dispute to bring your attention and to tell you to make me the refund, not to escalate it to claim.

You lied me that you were in a funeral in Thailand.

I have never seen any funeral that lasts 3 weeks.
Quote:
Tell me that I want to hold your money and that is it.
I will use then for 1 year the credits for buying some other expensiver services that you have...

But it is not fair and is scam (like it or not like)

I have bought that iCloud LOST service not other services, and when I needed other services I have always paid and used it was not a problem

I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ANYONE EVER IN ALL OF GSM HISTORY

SO DONT TALK LIES B@sTARD !

CHEATER IS YOU doing CHARGEBACKS FOR WORKING SERVICES..

THERES NO SCAMS BLALBA - SERVICE WORKS USE IT IF THATS WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR BUT DONT EVER 4UCKING CALL ME CHEATER YOU LOW LIFE DIRTY SCUMBAG

AND NOW U INSULT ME AND DISRESPECT ALSO SOMEONE WHO DIED ?

"You lied me that you were in a funeral in Thailand."

"I have never seen any funeral that lasts 3 weeks."

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IM IN THAILAND FOR A FUNERAL OF SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL AND YES U DONT KNOW THAI BUDDHISM AND CULTURE SO U CANT UNDERSTAND THAT A FUNERAL AND ITS INVOLVEMENTS CAN BE LONG TIME..

but dont disrespect something u dont know . stupid oh but yea thats your culture n religion right ? - To disrespect others.
Old 07-29-2016, 23:03   #10 (permalink)

You could tell me that "I will do the refund" or alternative "I will never refund u" and use the credits and I would understand, but you just avoid to answer me when I asked you if you can refund in a polite manner, many, many times on Skype. That's why when I asked you about my problem you tell me about funerals and avoid the problem

By escalating the disputes (that I opened to talk with you regarding refund) to a claim you authorized Paypal to solve our problem. If you are unconscious about how to deal with your customers then you are invalid person, and typical cheater. You could have answered me something instead of escalating to claim.

It was not a problem at all, but just because you don't want to refund me you are making war.

You have messed up everything with your cheating ways - (authorizing claims to Paypal). If you are not able to sort such a small problem yourself why authorizing Paypal to justice it??

Nobody can convince me that you are not a cheater, according to the game you are playing...

Just take a look at how he tries to lie Paypal here:

I have bought that service and not anything else since more than 3 months as it can be seen on the screenshot, so now for the remaining 3 last failed orders (transactions) I decided to use non-warranty WW service (while other servers that I use everyday have 60 days and 90 days and some even 6 months warranty still and cheaper) to spend up some of the credits and asking you politely to refund only the sum of 2 iCloud orders.

Now I have 370,5 Euro balance on my account and the amount in question is 350 euros

No regards for cheaters and scammers
Old 07-30-2016, 07:22   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
You could tell me that "I will do the refund" or alternative "I will never refund u" and use the credits and I would understand, but you just avoid to answer me when I asked you if you can refund in a polite manner, many, many times on Skype. That's why when I asked you about my problem you tell me about funerals and avoid the problem

By escalating the disputes (that I opened to talk with you regarding refund) to a claim you authorized Paypal to solve our problem. If you are unconscious about how to deal with your customers then you are invalid person, and typical cheater. You could have answered me something instead of escalating to claim.

It was not a problem at all, but just because you don't want to refund me you are making war.

You have messed up everything with your cheating ways - (authorizing claims to Paypal). If you are not able to sort such a small problem yourself why authorizing Paypal to justice it??

Nobody can convince me that you are not a cheater, according to the game you are playing...

Just take a look at how he tries to lie Paypal here:

I have bought that service and not anything else since more than 3 months as it can be seen on the screenshot, so now for the remaining 3 last failed orders (transactions) I decided to use non-warranty WW service (while other servers that I use everyday have 60 days and 90 days and some even 6 months warranty still and cheaper) to spend up some of the credits and asking you politely to refund only the sum of 2 iCloud orders.

Now I have 370,5 Euro balance on my account and the amount in question is 350 euros

No regards for cheaters and scammers
YES ^^ NO REGARDS FOR YOU BECAUSE U ARE A DIRTY CHARGEBACK CHEATER AND a B!TCH !

you write all nice in skype but here calling me cheater and blalba

and you still dont get it what your doing wrong.

as already shown in screenshots clearly u done alot more business with me so how all of a sudden i am cheater ? STUPID .

You are the one who initiaded paypal disputes and held money.
Then you came here and made LIES and INSULTS and DISRESPECT.

Even one of the person who Ive had most fight with on skype groups had the kind compassion to say "RIP" ( Rest in Peace) in a nice humane manner.

You talk about money / soul blalba , look whos being a total nutjob comeing here making lies and insults and disrespecting all for few euro.

I had told u very clear why delay on answering skypes and sonork

[2016-07-25 20:16:38] Adriatik Lepaja: ok but need that refund first, , I am paying interest to the bank that I have not paid them on given date by them which was 15 july
[2016-07-26 04:05:43] Sweden GSM •©®™ ✔: ok give again transaction id

^^ SEE HERE ..

and what happened next ?

NEXT i see post where you make lies about me and insult me.

so yea u want to make dispute and bla bla and be a smarty pants 2 can play that game.

your credits are still in your account i havent taken your money and yea even ur ww that blabla about was still done right ?

So theres nothing cheat about anything..

only you are a dirty lowlife scumbag and also now trying to cheat still using your credits but doing chargeback cheat.

If i win the case your credits will still be there and available for you. (not like some people who steal the credit against cheaters )

so stop your lies.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:48   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 212684
Thanks Meter: 38
this issue would have been resolved in 07-26-2016, 23:41 if the seller had sent refund of available credits instead of arguing "yea the service works, its what u bought credits for so welcome to use them" - the buyer asked his money back politely as service timing changed from 3-5days to 1-15days and he is not interested to use that service anymore. however and the second instance was 07-27-2016 14:25 instead of escalated the dispute the seller could have simply issue refund and say sorry for the inconvenience as buyer asking for his rightful money(available credits not for under process or done credits)..

but most probably he have a "no money refund" policy with his server which means once you bought your credits packet you can't have your money back.
if for any reason the service you need is goes down or not works as like promised advertise then you end-up with a bunch of credits not usable for your needs. most seller now a days do full refund for available credits if you ask but still few wont do, so its up to the buyer, he should check this no refund policy before any purchase and if he agree that means he is ready for the consequences that may occur in future.

@byteforce
as you can see he wont refund(he escalated the dispute and 99% chances that he will win as digital goods supplied as per his terms) and as he saying service still working so why not you just use up all the credits and finish with him? its just 2-3 imei job. however i would suggest not to use any further credits until case resolves from paypal otherwise you will be consider as scammer here.

and your available credits balance on server is 370,5 Euro and you open dispute for 350 euros right?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nrutt007 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-30-2016, 12:08   #13 (permalink)

And now the polite asking him to refund by me many many times, 2-3 days after 2-3 days but no response , with screenshots. As I use Deepfreeze on my system, I can't find the whole Skype history, but these screenshots are enough that I asked him very very politely to refund.

He thought that I will wait 100 days till the funeral ends in Thailand

I am ready to close his Paypal claims if he refunds the one invoice that is worth 350 Euro , so I close these 2 invoices worth 175 Euros, but he is not willing.

As it can be seen from the sreenshots, if you ask him your hard earned money is like asking his soul and never ever responds you to those questions, just avoids..

So after so many polite behaviours from my side with him, finally the nerves are burnt, can't stay healthy anymore.

P. S. Check above when he said there is no ununlockable iPhone by his 100% service
Old 07-30-2016, 12:18   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrutt007 View Post
this issue would have been resolved in 07-26-2016, 23:41 if the seller had sent refund of available credits instead of arguing "yea the service works, its what u bought credits for so welcome to use them" - the buyer asked his money back politely as service timing changed from 3-5days to 1-15days and he is not interested to use that service anymore. however and the second instance was 07-27-2016 14:25 instead of escalated the dispute the seller could have simply issue refund and say sorry for the inconvenience as buyer asking for his rightful money(available credits not for under process or done credits)..

but most probably he have a "no money refund" policy with his server which means once you bought your credits packet you can't have your money back.
if for any reason the service you need is goes down or not works as like promised advertise then you end-up with a bunch of credits not usable for your needs. most seller now a days do full refund for available credits if you ask but still few wont do, so its up to the buyer, he should check this no refund policy before any purchase and if he agree that means he is ready for the consequences that may occur in future.

@byteforce
as you can see he wont refund(he escalated the dispute and 99% chances that he will win as digital goods supplied as per his terms) and as he saying service still working so why not you just use up all the credits and finish with him? its just 2-3 imei job. however i would suggest not to use any further credits until case resolves from paypal otherwise you will be consider as scammer here.

and your available credits balance on server is 370,5 Euro and you open dispute for 350 euros right?
hey knobgobbler .. keep your opinions to yourself..

the service is not down its working read my first reply all in green..

Old 07-30-2016, 12:24   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
And now the polite asking him to refund by me many many times, 2-3 days after 2-3 days but no response , with screenshots. As I use Deepfreeze on my system, I can't find the whole Skype history, but these screenshots are enough that I asked him very very politely to refund.

He thought that I will wait 100 days till the funeral ends in Thailand

I am ready to close his Paypal claims if he refunds the one invoice that is worth 350 Euro , so I close these 2 invoices worth 175 Euros, but he is not willing.

As it can be seen from the sreenshots, if you ask him your hard earned money is like asking his soul and never ever responds you to those questions, just avoids..

So after so many polite behaviours from my side with him, finally the nerves are burnt, can't stay healthy anymore.

P. S. Check above when he said there is no ununlockable iPhone by his 100% service
AND AS ALL CAN SEE I EXPLAINED VERY CLEARLY IM NOT ONLINE AS ATTENDING FUNERAL ..

so instead of being a jerk , as a longtime customer could have even said hey what happened or who or showed any form of human care but you only care this puny euros money and for this stupid money it brough out the devil in you look at you coming here making lies , false accusations, insults, disrespect..