GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Listed Cheaters (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/)
-   -   GSMONLINECODE (ARSLAN ) clear your BALANCED! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/gsmonlinecode-arslan-clear-your-balanced-2399885/)

dArk_shAdE 06-03-2018 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13163913)
so his delayed imei is all the amount in question ? or he used those credits before that ?
is it one imei or bulk imeis?

he have pending balanced around 10k usd old balanced. for this issue around 3,500 usd only that we are dispute or argue on this thread. i told him already to make payment first the old balanced. but he dont want to pay. he want to make free the 3500 usd, then he send the old pending balanced.

GsmOnlineCode 06-04-2018 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13163913)
so his delayed imei is all the amount in question ? or he used those credits before that ?
is it one imei or bulk imeis?

he is admin his website and that all imei he place to my account you can ask him ip adress and he just bla bla soon my customers come to reply here and i have all proof and i rejected imeis on over the time and he not reply good and he just want extra money like he want to blackmail me

but i'm not new person in this field

and i have proof i have to rejected imeis to my customers

dArk_shAdE 06-04-2018 17:19

Quote:

he is admin his website and that all imei he place to my account you can ask him ip adress
i just put imei in your account for our records, you requested first to send to your account. i just replied only the unlocked imeis. if you have proof that imei not unlocked in 1-7 working days you can send or post your proof and i will pay or refund.

Quote:

he just bla bla soon my customers come to reply here and i have all proof and i rejected imeis on over the time
before we process the imei i tell you already the time frame. and you agreed that. its not my fault that you rejected your client imies. since we give time frame 1-7 working days not 1-5 days. if you have proof that imei was not done in 1-7 working days pls post your proof.

Quote:

he not reply good and he just want extra money like he want to blackmail me
because you are irritating. even time frame its not over you asking every minute every hours. you keep hurry because you give only 1-5 days to your client. can you elaborate or specify about blackmailing to you.

Quote:

but i'm not new person in this field
yes you're not new here. take a look at the market feedback. many people have complains against to you.

Quote:

and i have proof i have to rejected imeis to my customers
yes you have proof of rejected imeis because you give only 1-5 days to your clients the time frame. but we agreed the time 1-7 working days..

its not my fault because u rejected the imei even my time frame not yet over.

~Leo~ 06-05-2018 22:05

1-7 days to 1-5 days time isn't delay and you have to confirm with dark shade if he can cancel your pending imeis otherwise imeis will be unlocked and you will have to pay them what happens betwen you and your customers isnt supplier problem
and as you are holding payment for that is blackmailing and cheating
so you are listed cheater when you resolve this ban will be lifted

dArk_shAdE 07-09-2018 14:33

admin and smod pls help to delete this thread.

we talked ARSLAN. he want send payment once thread is deleted.
i will make update or make new thread again if he still not pay.

thank you.

dArk_shAdE 07-09-2018 16:34

or just keep or hide this thread since our problem still not solve.

~Leo~ 07-09-2018 16:36

he is already listed as cheater in order to unban him he must solve issues first
but its your call

3rsMobileServer 07-13-2018 15:31

hopefully this issue should be solve both parties.

dArk_shAdE 07-13-2018 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13214847)
he is already listed as cheater in order to unban him he must solve issues first
but its your call

good day! sir please help me to close or remove this thread. arslan told me to fix and solve the issue.i know him is good person.

PLEASE remove him also in listed cheater. JUST MY REQUESTED.

THANK YOU.
best regards
Randy.

~Leo~ 07-13-2018 15:57

ok thread will be deleted and ban will be lifted

~Leo~ 07-14-2018 15:57

since ban is lifted both of you solve this issue here dont send me PM

dArk_shAdE 07-15-2018 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13223695)
Mr Leo Paste here your skype or whatsapp Number i will give to all the proof he try to Cheat with me. and tomorrow my two customers come to forum and reply about me and he just delay orders and not refund yet .even i have to refund to my customers

hello why you want to send pm? just send here all your proof.. you blackmailing me again. after i removed thread and removed you as a listed cheater still you not paiying. you are so wise. i mistake bcos i trust you again.

Quote:

even i have to refund to my customers
yes refunded because you give time frame 1-5 days only. we give you and agreed 1-7 working days time before accept your imei...

~Leo~ 07-20-2018 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13223695)
Mr Leo Paste here your skype or whatsapp Number i will give to all the proof he try to Cheat with me. and tomorrow my two customers come to forum and reply about me and he just delay orders and not refund yet .even i have to refund to my customers

Stop sending me PM Just reply here and take it serious and you won't be listed cheater
provide proofs here only no whatsapp nothing , its public matter and proofs should be public too

dArk_shAdE 07-20-2018 17:08

he was listed cheater already. he told me to removed the thread and remove him as listed cheater because he have something good for me. but after removed in listed cheater still not paying his balanced. he deceit me, my mistake because i trust him again.

im requesting to put him again in listed cheater. since issue still not solve and still paying my money.

~Leo~ 07-27-2018 15:27

listed as cheater again when he have time to fix his issues and reply let us know