GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Listed Cheaters (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/)
-   -   GSMONLINECODE (ARSLAN ) clear your BALANCED! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/gsmonlinecode-arslan-clear-your-balanced-2399885/)

~Leo~ 07-28-2018 20:03

ok i have unbanned him again and gave him one last chance to prove
so after this reply i would ask both of you to POST proofs only even if you posted before so i can keep track on proofs

~Leo~ 07-28-2018 20:06

please focus on this issue only other issues make new thread please

~Leo~ 07-28-2018 20:08

@OP i banned him and listed him as cheater because he didn't reply here not because he was proven cheater
please post proofs or chat log of what you claim

GsmOnlineCode 07-28-2018 20:12

before he buy form me Service he use my website 14k $

And After sometime ago My Source is Down

After i Start to Buying From him

Before Give him Orders i make Sure with him

he can do 5 days Unlock Imeis AT&T semi Premium

and he Make Sure Me

7 days he give me for active line imeis but after 8 days he done nothing and Stop to response me After 8 days my Customers Getting Dispute

and after 9 days i cancel to customers after and randy phonestyleserver not talk to me and not reply to me and after 2 month he come and ask me payment and he without ask me process 200 imeis in my account even i didnot get email from his website

and thats Order From
myfoneunlock.com
and http://expressunlocker.net/

and that two people once online he will reply here

GsmOnlineCode 07-28-2018 20:19

Before he make deal with me at whatsapp and thats why i'm not reply on hosting but you give me a chance to proof about that.

and 1 more thing his website my 4k paid 2013
#ID Date Due Date Paid Date Total Status Action
#30 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View
#29 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View

His website not have order record and this payment he also not refund me

Admin and smod pls take action...and please please do somthing
#28 12/15/2013 12/15/2013 - 3000.00 Unpaid this 3k unpaid and he rebated credits from his website
i need all proof please

~Leo~ 07-28-2018 20:22

ok one of you POST HERE screen shot from whatsapp chat of the deal

GsmOnlineCode 07-28-2018 20:28

from my website his unpaid

594
Unpaid $ 5,000.00

Admin Note
5000 -
20-01-2018 20:30
577
Unpaid $ 1,000.00

Admin Note
1000 -
05-01-2018 20:50
553
Unpaid $ 10,000.00

Admin Note
10000 -
27-11-2017 10:33
552
Unpaid $ 4,000.00

Admin Note
4000 -
26-11-2017 21:29

available credit
$ 15,323.70
Credits


which his unpaid i'm ready to Clear him Before also but he want delay Rejected imeis payment he just want problem with me and he his much lazy girl even i send him payment and he nothing paid in my account...

dArk_shAdE 07-29-2018 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13245180)
before he buy form me Service he use my website 14k $

And After sometime ago My Source is Down

After i Start to Buying From him

Before Give him Orders i make Sure with him

he can do 5 days Unlock Imeis AT&T semi Premium

and he Make Sure Me

7 days he give me for active line imeis but after 8 days he done nothing and Stop to response me After 8 days my Customers Getting Dispute

and after 9 days i cancel to customers after and randy phonestyleserver not talk to me and not reply to me and after 2 month he come and ask me payment and he without ask me process 200 imeis in my account even i didnot get email from his website

and thats Order From
myfoneunlock.com
and http://expressunlocker.net/

and that two people once online he will reply here

WE talking in circle here again in again.

Quote:

Before Give him Orders i make Sure with him

he can do 5 days Unlock Imeis AT&T semi Premium

and he Make Sure Me
before we start processing imei i told you time frame 1-7 working days.
we agreed that..

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=861

Quote:

7 days he give me for active line imeis but after 8 days he done nothing and Stop to response me After 8 days my Customers Getting Dispute
we must stick to our time frame as we agreed. if imei not done on time frame i can refund payment. but generally all in to our time frame.

Quote:

and after 9 days i cancel to customers after and randy phonestyleserver not talk to me and not reply to me
you rejected imei because you give time frame 1-5 working days is over. we give you 1-7 working days. imei still not delayed on our side.

Quote:

and not reply to me and after 2 month he come and ask me payment and he without ask me process 200 imeis in my account even i didnot get email from his website
you asked me to add credits because you want to place order to my website.
https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...700&height=536

many peopple complain to you with same story.
take a look to MARKET FEEDBACK.
https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=643

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=471

dArk_shAdE 07-29-2018 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13245186)
Before he make deal with me at whatsapp and thats why i'm not reply on hosting but you give me a chance to proof about that.

and 1 more thing his website my 4k paid 2013
#ID Date Due Date Paid Date Total Status Action
#30 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View
#29 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View

His website not have order record and this payment he also not refund me

Admin and smod pls take action...and please please do somthing
#28 12/15/2013 12/15/2013 - 3000.00 Unpaid this 3k unpaid and he rebated credits from his website
i need all proof please


Quote:

and 1 more thing his website my 4k paid 2013
#ID Date Due Date Paid Date Total Status Action
#30 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View
#29 12/16/2013 12/16/2013 - 2000.00 Paid View
4000$ is already paid invoice. what’s wrong about 4k usd. I paid invoice 2k + 2k it was 2013 paid invoice not unpaid.

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...198&height=253

Quote:

His website not have order record and this payment he also not refund me

Admin and smod pls take action...and please please do somthing
#28 12/15/2013 12/15/2013 - 3000.00 Unpaid this 3k unpaid and he rebated credits from his website
i need all proof please
[/QUOTE]

THE 3K IS DEDUCTED. AND ALREADY MINUS TO OUR BALANCE. I CHECKED AND MY MISTAKE BCOS IT WAS REBATED I ACCEPT IT AND DEDUCTED FOR OUR CALCULATION.

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...197&height=304

OVER ALL HIS BALANCE AROUND 4,883$ ONLY.

dArk_shAdE 07-29-2018 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13245193)
from my website his unpaid

594
Unpaid $ 5,000.00

Admin Note
5000 -
20-01-2018 20:30
577
Unpaid $ 1,000.00

Admin Note
1000 -
05-01-2018 20:50
553
Unpaid $ 10,000.00

Admin Note
10000 -
27-11-2017 10:33
552
Unpaid $ 4,000.00

Admin Note
4000 -
26-11-2017 21:29

available credit
$ 15,323.70
Credits


which his unpaid i'm ready to Clear him Before also but he want delay Rejected imeis payment he just want problem with me and he his much lazy girl even i send him payment and he nothing paid in my account...

ALL YOUR MONEY SEND IS ALL COUNTED.
THIS TOTAL BALANCED. 4,883$

invoice unpaid. 18k the 3k was rebated so 15k is total.

ARSLAN goc web bal.
20K UNPAID. 15,323.7 IS MY PENDING CREDITS.
20,000- 15,323.7= 4,676.3
https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...198&height=539


ARSLAN GOC to my web unpaid and balance.
https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...700&height=233
15k-4,440= 10,560.
10-560-1,000= 9,560.
9,560-4,676.3=4,883.7

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...198&height=219

this total bal. 4,883.7

~Leo~ 07-29-2018 15:17

ok @gsmonlinecode will need screenshot from your whatsapp that he agreed and you two agreed on 5 days not 7 days
let's wrap this to take final action

GsmOnlineCode 07-29-2018 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by dArk_shAdE (Post 13165308)
i just put imei in your account for our records, you requested first to send to your account. i just replied only the unlocked imeis. if you have proof that imei not unlocked in 1-7 working days you can send or post your proof and i will pay or refund.



before we process the imei i tell you already the time frame. and you agreed that. its not my fault that you rejected your client imies. since we give time frame 1-7 working days not 1-5 days. if you have proof that imei was not done in 1-7 working days pls post your proof.



because you are irritating. even time frame its not over you asking every minute every hours. you keep hurry because you give only 1-5 days to your client. can you elaborate or specify about blackmailing to you.



yes you're not new here. take a look at the market feedback. many people have complains against to you.



yes you have proof of rejected imeis because you give only 1-5 days to your clients the time frame. but we agreed the time 1-7 working days..

its not my fault because u rejected the imei even my time frame not yet over.


First i send you all imeis in email
https://s8.postimg.cc/s4wjuvlm9/first_Screen_Shot.png



and its your mistake you put in my account 25 april

https://s8.postimg.cc/f20xb5sox/screeen_short_3.png


i Checked IMIE 26-APRIL ALL IS LOCKED
https://s8.postimg.cc/mi06xdvy9/3_HHHH.jpg

GsmOnlineCode 07-29-2018 17:44

@LEO

i agree he give me 5-7 working days

i already post the proof 19 april i was give to him orders by email

if he unlock 30% list imeis on his time frame then i can push to hold my customers for remaining imeis but he cannnot unlock on his frame where and i check all imeis simlock status 26 april night time and all the imeis are locked

( All Customers are know that timw working AT&T unbarring Instant but he not able to Unlock

and customers 26 date night time he push me to clean or not unlock any time and customers open dipsute and before i give him Orders i make sure with him Service on time with you or not but he say its will be done 3-5 days max 7 days if active line imeis

After he keep ignoring me

dArk_shAdE 07-30-2018 04:11

Quote:

First i send you all imeis in email
before you send the imei to my email we discuss first in whatsapp...
i NEVER TOLD 5 DAYS MAX. I TOLD YOU MAX 7 WORKING DAYS. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN U MUST STICK TO OUR TIME FRAME.


OUR CHAT CONVERSATION:
https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...198&height=588

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=565

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=805

Quote:

and its your mistake you put in my account 25 april
I JUST PUT TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS YOU TOLD ME EARLIER TO ADD FUNDS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SEND ORDER VIA WEBSITE

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...199&height=765

Quote:

i Checked IMIE 26-APRIL ALL IS LOCKED
OUR TIME FRAME AGREED IS 7 WORKING DAYS MAXIMUM. WHAT EVER HAPPEN WE MUST WAIT TO OUR TIMEFRAME. AND TAKE NOTE IMEIS IS UNLOCKED IN EXACT TIME FRAME. IF YOU GIVE 5 WORKING DAYS TO YOUR CLIENT ITS OVER TO YOUR TIME FRAME, BUT BEFORE WE DEAL I GIVE U MAX 7 WORKING DAYS..

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...198&height=588

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...200&height=866

dArk_shAdE 07-30-2018 04:28

Quote:

i agree he give me 5-7 working days
YES WE GIVE YOU 5-7 WORKING DAYS. PLS COUNT AGAIN IF IMEI IS DELAYED.

Quote:

i already post the proof 19 april i was give to him orders by email
YES CORRECT SENT WAS APRIL 19. BUT COUNT AGAIN THE TIME FRAME IF SERVICE IS DELAYED.

Quote:

if he unlock 30% list imeis on his time frame then i can push to hold my customers for remaining imeis but he cannnot unlock on his frame where and i check all imeis simlock status 26 april night time and all the imeis are locked
APRIL 24 MANY IMEI CLEANED AND I SEND YOU THE IMEI UNLOCKED.

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...200&height=866

Quote:

All Customers are know that timw working AT&T unbarring Instant
YES AGREED WE ALL KNOW HOW WAS FAST AT&T UNBARRING. BUT FOR OUR SIDE WE GIVE MAX 7 WORKING DAYS BCOS WE GIVE SAFETY TO CLIENTS. INCASE HAVE PROBLEM TO OUR ACCESS , SUPPLIERS, DELAYED, ETC...

Quote:

but he not able to Unlock
APRIL 24 MANY IMEI CLEANED AND I SEND YOU THE IMEI UNLOCKED.

https://randyespartero-yahoo.tinytak...200&height=866


WE GIVE ALL PROOF ACCORDING TO OUR WHATSAPP CONVERASATION.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:58.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.17735 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO