GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2021, 17:24   #1 (permalink)

Member: 454942
Sonork: 100.1584037
Thanks Meter: 49
gsxserver720 Alarm for scam

He send post for icloud service
He is just a scammer
Be careful of scammer
This is just alarm
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35.../#post14488174
Admin and moderator please check before any one lost money
The Following User Says Thank You to saeid_gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2021, 06:55   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2982293
Thanks Meter: 165
this beggar must be banned for posting fake posts and breaking forum rules

Dear customers we are replying late to this fake post because we are not free always like this stupid beggar who have no work to do inspite of posting fake posts he come to us for job and we rejected him we said even if you pay we still not choose you as reseller because we need reputated and educated customers not beggars and psycho peoples i dont know how still he not banned by the admin moderators and smods because his post is fake and against forum rules according to forum rules post must be with proofs but he had no proof because his post is fake so he must respect rules of forum and we challenge him to show even single proof otherwise i am posting all chat proofs of this psycho beggar who come to me for free work and we rejected him thats why he crying and i request to admin mods and smods to ban this beggar from forum because he posting fake posts and send him to mental hospital

https://prnt.sc/229e8a5

http://prnt.sc/229efy1

http://prnt.sc/229ehzf

http://prnt.sc/229ej80

http://prnt.sc/229ekkt

http://prnt.sc/229elxm

http://prnt.sc/229emzv

Regards

Paul george

skype id live:.cid.80a3caf1641715b7
Old 12-10-2021, 09:18   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934919
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeid_gsm View Post
He send post for icloud service
He is just a scammer
Be careful of scammer
This is just alarm
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35.../#post14488174
Admin and moderator please check before anyone lost money
I am with you ,this new guy is suspicious ,anyone try to deal with him be careful.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:24   #4 (permalink)

shamefull

one more beggar who need service for free
kids cry when they fail to get order placed for free
Old 12-10-2021, 09:25   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockSjik View Post
I am with you ,this new guy is suspicious ,anyone try to deal with him be careful.
baby write here imei number
Old 12-10-2021, 09:29   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockSjik View Post
you come to me with 2 imeis and your usdt wallet zero balance lol
Old 12-15-2021, 10:11   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 112696
Sonork: 100.1608550
Thanks Meter: 17
355777912396847 Not done

I payed him 120 usdt half pay
Service 1 to 5 days
355777912396847 This in process at him since 9 days not done
Don’t know when done
Old 12-15-2021, 11:32   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadjiabdelmalek View Post
I payed him 120 usdt half pay
Service 1 to 5 days
355777912396847 This in process at him since 9 days not done
Don’t know when done
you paid 120 not 250
so your imei in 15-20 days service
1-5 days price 250 usd bro
if you need 1-5 days service send pending 130 usd i show you off here in forum
regards
paul
Old 12-15-2021, 11:48   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Now I payed him other 120 usdt he sayed price 240 usdt
I payed him 240 usdt I’m waiting. If my imei done
Old 12-15-2021, 12:04   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Now I payed him 120+40 usdt total pay is 280 usdt
He sayed my imei will done in 48h
355777912396847 This is my imei wich in process at him
Old 12-15-2021, 12:52   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
Hi , Sorry to bring this issue to public, dont want to call some one Scammer we all been here to work, some time we do meet some stupid people who we give benefit of doubt and try to do business with them but seems like he is not leaving any option for me.

This person posted few days ago in sales section, we approached him for the service he was offering. First question we asked what are your payment terms, as he was using a new account, he said " for unlocking website owners payment after " which was a satisfactory answer.

I forwarded one IMEI to process to test the service, after few minutes he said ok submited in todays slot, make a payment via USDT 250$. It was a trial IMEI and without any bargain i processed the payment even though he said payment after.

Later on he messaged again , asking need one more IMEI for slot as its full only one left, i forwarded him 2 IMEI, he said ok process one after few minutes he came back again and said ok its processed soon will be done now make payment for 2nd one for some stupid reason, WTF, i processed 2nd payment too, he said ok i will let you know about 3rd one tomorrow slot is full, So 500$ was transfered to him for 2 IMEI.

Next day he appears again , and said i procesed your 3rd IMEI aswell, i said sorry, i have trusted you with the payment, but now u have to wait u suppose to let me know and check with me for 3rd i am not paying you for 3rd IMEI now, i been stupid enuf to trust you with 500$ and paid you in full for ur service now u have to wait, even if you do one i will process payment for 3rd one.

Now this guy came up with new logic, because i am not paying for 3rd IMEI upfront he will not process my any IMEI , means i lost my 500$ either i pay for 3rd one and he show me all 3 done as they already been process and he said he is stopping it.

I have no issue paying him for 3rd IMEI if its done as long as he deliver me first 2 which i have paid in full already.

I have no comments to pass to him, if he is a scammer or liar or may be immature to do business , it was my choice to trust him if i have lost it its my fault. But if he give prove that my job is done i will make instant payment for 3rd one too.

Mean while, please all friends hold on let him prove if he is genuine or not. All chat and payment evidence is available, and if required will submit to admin.

I have miss this place for all good days, times and reason we all had but not for this.

XXXXXXXX8789677
XXXXXXXX8134685
XXXXXXXX3365245

Kind regards,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnlockingExperts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-15-2021, 13:29   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
Hi , Sorry to bring this issue to public, dont want to call some one Scammer we all been here to work, some time we do meet some stupid people who we give benefit of doubt and try to do business with them but seems like he is not leaving any option for me.

This person posted few days ago in sales section, we approached him for the service he was offering. First question we asked what are your payment terms, as he was using a new account, he said " for unlocking website owners payment after " which was a satisfactory answer.

I forwarded one IMEI to process to test the service, after few minutes he said ok submited in todays slot, make a payment via USDT 250$. It was a trial IMEI and without any bargain i processed the payment even though he said payment after.

Later on he messaged again , asking need one more IMEI for slot as its full only one left, i forwarded him 2 IMEI, he said ok process one after few minutes he came back again and said ok its processed soon will be done now make payment for 2nd one for some stupid reason, WTF, i processed 2nd payment too, he said ok i will let you know about 3rd one tomorrow slot is full, So 500$ was transfered to him for 2 IMEI.

Next day he appears again , and said i procesed your 3rd IMEI aswell, i said sorry, i have trusted you with the payment, but now u have to wait u suppose to let me know and check with me for 3rd i am not paying you for 3rd IMEI now, i been stupid enuf to trust you with 500$ and paid you in full for ur service now u have to wait, even if you do one i will process payment for 3rd one.

Now this guy came up with new logic, because i am not paying for 3rd IMEI upfront he will not process my any IMEI , means i lost my 500$ either i pay for 3rd one and he show me all 3 done as they already been process and he said he is stopping it.

I have no issue paying him for 3rd IMEI if its done as long as he deliver me first 2 which i have paid in full already.

I have no comments to pass to him, if he is a scammer or liar or may be immature to do business , it was my choice to trust him if i have lost it its my fault. But if he give prove that my job is done i will make instant payment for 3rd one too.

Mean while, please all friends hold on let him prove if he is genuine or not. All chat and payment evidence is available, and if required will submit to admin.

I have miss this place for all good days, times and reason we all had but not for this.

XXXXXXXX8789677
XXXXXXXX8134685
XXXXXXXX3365245

Kind regards,
you tried scamed me 250 you placed order of 3 imeis and you not completing payment because you have no money i caught you already then you said you complete payment in forum complete payment then i release yor order 350022968789677

btc address 3EP2KZKkE11yQ75WfR35ezQK5F3D9xDdWk
The Following User Says Thank You to gsxserver720 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 13:42   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

XXXXXXXX8789677
XXXXXXXX8134685
XXXXXXXX3365245

Kind regards,
https://prnt.sc/233zfjb
The Following User Says Thank You to gsxserver720 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 14:13   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
https://postimg.cc/gallery/LhScMvq

I dont want to play this childish game, i rather take a loss. I paid you for 2 IMEI , process or refund for 3rd IMEI i will not send payment till first two done.

I will request admin to look into this matter, so serious people can do business safely.
Old 12-15-2021, 14:38   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/LhScMvq

I dont want to play this childish game, i rather take a loss. I paid you for 2 IMEI , process or refund for 3rd IMEI i will not send payment till first two done.

I will request admin to look into this matter, so serious people can do business safely.
yes admin and smods ban this cheater he played game with me he thought he able to scam me 250 and get 3 off in 500 he ordered 3 imeis and said will clear payment in forum here is proof https://prnt.sc/233zfjb
thats why i called him on forum
once he complete his word then i will release his order
take your time
regards
paul