GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Pandora’s box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2021, 21:30   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2750175
Thanks Meter: 11
pandora box unlock net =?.

can pandora do network unlock to any MTK cell phone?
Old 04-15-2021, 21:24   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Yes, can for almost all supported device.
Old 04-16-2021, 23:11   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2247675
Thanks Meter: 141
All Samsung MTK is supported for unlock? All LG MTK is supported for unlock ? All New Phone MTK 2020, 2021. Android 10, 11 is supported for unlock ? I would like to know why I will pay $ 200 dollars for a box?
The Following User Says Thank You to stopcell For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2021, 14:52   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,551
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopcell View Post
All Samsung MTK is supported for unlock? All LG MTK is supported for unlock ? All New Phone MTK 2020, 2021. Android 10, 11 is supported for unlock ? I would like to know why I will pay $ 200 dollars for a box?
for begin we planing add all MTK phones which not supported by other activation.
The Following User Says Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2021, 17:53   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1626780
Thanks Meter: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopcell View Post
Pandora`s box is 3+ Year of beta testing and 100+ beta tester so all mtk cpu not only all this cpus but future coming mtk from factory also supported .. you just have to do only one thing ,buy box try if not done wait for update . Easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to malka4u For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 08:55   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
for begin we planing add all MTK phones which not supported by other activation.
ok I understand you completely !! but gentlemen it is a question if you tell me that easy jtag is for emmc but when I ask you tell me that it is limited for certain models. ?? then don't say it's for emmc! If they are offering me a box to work with MTK, why do they have to limit it? wouldn't it be better to add it? example hydratool connects with samsung a10s you can modify partitions and also flash without having to open the cell phone! why couldn't pandora box do it? because they have samsung tool pro? Why not give free rein to pandora box and modify unlock partitions and imei repairs for recognized brands such as Samsung LG? would that give it greater value even though z3x tool does too? it is supposed to work without limitations for MTK !!
Old 04-18-2021, 08:58   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
Pandora`s box is 3+ Year of beta testing and 100+ beta tester so all mtk cpu not only all this cpus but future coming mtk from factory also supported .. you just have to do only one thing ,buy box try if not done wait for update . Easy.
Each tool has its own point in its favor. I use many tools, my recommendation if you like to take it is that pandora box disarm the MTK. regardless of the model I assure you that they will sell a lot !!!
Old 04-18-2021, 09:05   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
from my part and I think that many are waiting for other updates to be released based on working with the EMMC or UFS. unlock repairs F4 Bootloader MTK Qualcom unlocks exclusive methods. the price is the least when there are special functions .. I know they can! If they made update of z3x repair and patch of F4 for samsung a31 they can also for a10s 😂