GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > UnlockTool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2021, 09:38   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2102546
Thanks Meter: 480
Unhappy Just buy license today and have question

This tool is good on the recent open source brom exploit but useless on legacy mtk device it say jump's to brom and say failed always that was disappointed and also have a lot of bug it always update every morning what was that plus if connection lost while updating the exe file get corrupted and not executable anymore that was annoying i have to download the exe file from server again and again the other thing i notice is the simple thing simple thing like flashing samsung device in tar format not even possible why?? at list the software do this simple task i know you might say use odin but i just want to flash tar file in advanced mode by selecting specific partition no such thing available it only support .ufs* something like that format i don't know what that is please take feedback and give as the best service don't delete my post

BR,
Baya
The Following User Says Thank You to eyobaaa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 07:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 816244
Sonork: 100.1626537
Thanks Meter: 91
I agree with you,

Good question,

fix this problem with users...
Old 11-19-2021, 07:25   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 816244
Sonork: 100.1626537
Thanks Meter: 91
Agree with You

I agree with you,

Good question,

fix this problem with users...

when new update release plz inform not start auto downloading without permition,

problem is auto update is time waste when customer came for unlock, and we say wait my software is in auto update ......

so please unlock team fix this issue with auto update...

just give notification for new update is released,

when we free we download it ...
The Following User Says Thank You to ghanshyamsolank For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 09:58   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2944719
Thanks Meter: 83
eyobaaa just said exactly as it is, MTK-6580 and older MTK devices always fail, newer MTK are fine. Auto update is very slow and fails along the way and becomes inexecutable. solution will be deleting old downloaded file and go to website and download new exe, NO MTK IMEI REPAIR, we all know that no tool is perfect, i have most tools and they have one problem or the other, we cant complain of update because UNLOCK TOOL IS TRYING VERY MUCH (because more update more supported devices )just that it is extremely slow taking hours and fails. work more on Samsung. THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to MR MEAN B For This Useful Post: