GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > TR TOOLS PRO


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2023, 17:35   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Turkey
Age: 29
Posts: 237
Member: 2995173
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 471
Cool TR TOOLS PRO 2.0.0.2 Update. [13.12.2023] [Xiaomi Mtk Full Support]





Add Features:



Xiaomi (MTK Cpu) :
  • Added Multi Function Utilies on Brom Mode.
  • Added Remove Xiaomi Ads
  • Added Auto Remove Patch
  • Added Auto Fix Network / Call
  • Added Auto Unlock Bootloader SecV2 (agate,pissarro,fire,dandelion etc.)
    Repair IMEI New Patch Cert Procedure Following Models
    No need original Nvdata/Nvram.
    Support All Version MIUI 12/13/14 - Android 9/10/11/12/13 !

  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (Pissarro)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Pissarropro)
  • Xiaomi 11i 5G (Pissarro)
  • Xiaomi Mi 11T (Agate )
  • Xiaomi Mi 11T (Amber)
  • Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (Ares)
  • Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming (Ares)
  • Xiaomi Poco X3 GT (Chopin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro China (Chopin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (Cezanne)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (Viva)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G India (Vida)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G (Evergreen)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G (China) (Evergo)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G (Opal)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G India (Evergo)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G China (Cannon)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G (Cannong)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 12 (fire)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 12 (heat)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (sea)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (ocean)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Discovery (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S (Fleur)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 4G (Fleur)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R (Lightcm)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 11 Prime 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G (India) (Camellia)
  • Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G (Camellian)
  • Xiaomi Poco C30 (Angelicain)
  • Xiaomi Poco C31 (Angelicain)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021 (Biloba)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (Merlin)
  • Xiaomi Poco M2 (Shiva)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9A (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9AT (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9C (Angelica)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC (Angelican)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9i (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Poco M5S (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE (India) (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Lancelot)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 India (Cattail)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime (Lancelot)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 (Selene)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime (Selene)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G (Merlin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G (Atom)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G (Bomb)

Note : * Bootloader can be unlocked officially only. if you try it without official unlocking it may get stuck in a boot loop with a screen showing the 'System destroyed' message.
Note : ** Models currently only supports slot a devices.


Oppo (MTK Cpu) :
Added Following Models Repair IMEI
  • Oppo A15(CPH2185)
  • OPPO A15s (CPH2179)
  • Oppo A15s (CPH2185)
  • Oppo A54 (CPH2239)
  • Oppo A94 (CPH2203)
  • Oppo A93 (CPH2121)
  • OPPO Reno Z (CPH1979)
  • OPPO Reno Z (PCDM10)
  • OPPO Reno Z (PCDT10)
  • OPPO Reno 2F (CPH1989)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (CPH1945)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (CPH1951)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKM70)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKM80)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKT00)
  • Oppo Reno5 F (CPH2217)

GUI :
  • Improved erofs file system base.
  • Changed gui , bugs and added easy tab.
  • Tr Tools Pro V2.0.0 have Full Auto Proccess.
  • We have expanded our database, so faster updates will be with you.
  • Added Multi Function Utilies on Brom Mode.

Additionally, we have defined a free additional period of 1 month for our current users.We will activate the accounts of our old expired users free of charge for 1 week. Stay tuned, we will come back very strong.


 
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ::SeCi:: For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-13-2023, 19:15   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: cairo
Posts: 105
Member: 2489079
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
how many times change pc per day i can ?
 
Old 12-13-2023, 21:15   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
treo29's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: wordwide
Age: 48
Posts: 876
Member: 279394
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1591760
Thanks Meter: 105
Donate money to this user
hi mr support

my user and password not work in the new setup

in version 1.0.5.2 work perfect my user
br

treo29

Last edited by treo29; 12-13-2023 at 21:18. Reason: sorry is goood tkz
 
Old 12-13-2023, 22:59   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
amrMHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Egypt
Age: 37
Posts: 1,298
Member: 710690
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 907
how many i can change login pc per a day
 
Old 12-13-2023, 23:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 332
Member: 2383501
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1660513
Thanks Meter: 211
Amazing

Repair IMEI New Patch Cert Procedure Following Models
No need original Nvdata/Nvram
Support All Version MIUI 12/13/14 - Android 9/10/11/12/13
 
Old 12-14-2023, 04:03   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Turkey
Age: 29
Posts: 237
Member: 2995173
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrMHF View Post
how many i can change login pc per a day
You have the right to change 1 computer.
 
Old 12-14-2023, 08:38   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ms phone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: GPT partittions
Age: 32
Posts: 430
Member: 1119242
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638541
Thanks Meter: 121
only show thiss

how to work ,only show thiss .no any menu or tab funtions
Attached Images
File Type: png tr tool v2.png (22.9 KB, 542 views)
 
Old 12-14-2023, 14:09   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: İstanbul
Posts: 79
Member: 2784510
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms phone View Post
how to work ,only show thiss .no any menu or tab funtions
connect brom or edl or adb or etc.
 
Old 12-14-2023, 16:20   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Posts: 70
Member: 1291806
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Excellent update, when will they support Redmi 12C?
 
Old 12-14-2023, 16:23   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chile
Posts: 376
Member: 71290
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1645657
Thanks Meter: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::SeCi:: View Post



Add Features:



Xiaomi (MTK Cpu) :
  • Added Multi Function Utilies on Brom Mode.
  • Added Remove Xiaomi Ads
  • Added Auto Remove Patch
  • Added Auto Fix Network / Call
  • Added Auto Unlock Bootloader SecV2 (agate,pissarro,fire,dandelion etc.)
    Repair IMEI New Patch Cert Procedure Following Models
    No need original Nvdata/Nvram.
    Support All Version MIUI 12/13/14 - Android 9/10/11/12/13 !

  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (Pissarro)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Pissarropro)
  • Xiaomi 11i 5G (Pissarro)
  • Xiaomi Mi 11T (Agate )
  • Xiaomi Mi 11T (Amber)
  • Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (Ares)
  • Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming (Ares)
  • Xiaomi Poco X3 GT (Chopin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro China (Chopin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra (Cezanne)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (Viva)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G India (Vida)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G (Evergreen)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G (China) (Evergo)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G (Opal)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G India (Evergo)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G China (Cannon)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G (Cannong)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 12 (fire)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 12 (heat)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (sea)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (ocean)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Discovery (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus (Ruby) *
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S (Fleur)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 4G (Fleur)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R (Lightcm)
  • Xiaomi Poco M4 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 11 Prime 5G (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E (Light)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G (India) (Camellia)
  • Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G (Camellian)
  • Xiaomi Poco C30 (Angelicain)
  • Xiaomi Poco C31 (Angelicain)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021 (Biloba)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (Merlin)
  • Xiaomi Poco M2 (Shiva)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9A (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9AT (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9C (Angelica)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC (Angelican)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9i (Dandelion)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Poco M5S (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE (India) (Rosemary)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Lancelot)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 India (Cattail)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime (Lancelot)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 (Selene)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime (Selene)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G (Merlin)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G (Atom)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G (Bomb)

Note : * Bootloader can be unlocked officially only. if you try it without official unlocking it may get stuck in a boot loop with a screen showing the 'System destroyed' message.
Note : ** Models currently only supports slot a devices.


Oppo (MTK Cpu) :
Added Following Models Repair IMEI
  • Oppo A15(CPH2185)
  • OPPO A15s (CPH2179)
  • Oppo A15s (CPH2185)
  • Oppo A54 (CPH2239)
  • Oppo A94 (CPH2203)
  • Oppo A93 (CPH2121)
  • OPPO Reno Z (CPH1979)
  • OPPO Reno Z (PCDM10)
  • OPPO Reno Z (PCDT10)
  • OPPO Reno 2F (CPH1989)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (CPH1945)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (CPH1951)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKM70)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKM80)
  • OPPO Reno 2Z (PCKT00)
  • Oppo Reno5 F (CPH2217)

GUI :
  • Improved erofs file system base.
  • Changed gui , bugs and added easy tab.
  • Tr Tools Pro V2.0.0 have Full Auto Proccess.
  • We have expanded our database, so faster updates will be with you.
  • Added Multi Function Utilies on Brom Mode.

Additionally, we have defined a free additional period of 1 month for our current users.We will activate the accounts of our old expired users free of charge for 1 week. Stay tuned, we will come back very strong.



Hello sir support,

My username and password are not accepted in the new update,
In version 1.0.5.2 my username and password work perfectly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sin título.jpg (208.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by francoo; 12-14-2023 at 16:31.
 
Old 12-16-2023, 13:42   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: turkey
Age: 29
Posts: 26
Member: 2989454
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleggua View Post
Excellent update, when will they support Redmi 12C?


yes 12c earth support.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to snegative For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2023, 18:36   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: venezuela caracas
Posts: 283
Member: 2790129
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 64
Donate money to this user
Process name : Mtk Generic Extra Process (Mi Account Bypass)
Mi account bypassing. [FAIL]
Process status : Incorrect
Process time : 0 second


Process name : Mtk Generic Extra Process (Read Info)
Product name : sea
Market name : sea
Brand name : Redmi
Model name : sea
Date : Fri Apr 7 20:34:35 CST 2023
Security patch date : 2023-04-01
Manufacturer name : Xiaomi
Release version : 12
Display id : SP1A.210812.016
Version : V14.0.2.0.THZMIXM
Frp adress : /dev/block/by-name/frp
Platform name : mt6781
Product hardware : sea
Cpu arm : arm64-v8a
Process status : Successful
Process time : 0 second
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.29016 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO