GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6845
Thanks Meter: 30
4SE credits...Do I need it?

I will not call 4SE cheaters,but at least will call them worst or wasted investment team and not cheap though for some users.I am not talking about Nero key from same source,you know the story.I am not talking about promises from new born 4SE,to be credits free.I am talking only about last their invention http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475...012-a-1508413/.
Using another tools,we was warned before purchase a credits,that some functions will not last forever,even long.4SE told us,that they have some special
unstoppable "Matrixx",a lot of users get piece of Matrixx cake,thay can not swallow now
Using another tools credits,we are still able to operate by the way exclusive a lot of headsets.4SE credits just useless,you can not do nothing with them.

P.S
My post has nothing to do with another Sony Ericsson tool promotion,do not blame me for that.It is just 100 carat Market Feed Back,who does not share my point of view about 4SE Investment appeals and value of 4Se credits you are welcome to discuss the matter here.
The Following User Says Thank You to silvester For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 10:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
@silvester:

Its very simple. Those who have phones for unlock and signature server working/online - they can buy the credits and unlock their phones.

Those who don't have phones on hands - they probably should not buy the credits in the hope of server to be online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Nothing more to add ...

BR
Old 08-03-2012, 10:29   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Dude, sh1t happens, :-)
But setool's haters and lammers will always try to find an alternate tool, and the word FREE is very powerfull.
If you want to go against a big old powerfull dragon you cannot go into battle with just piece of wooden sword and lots of courage. I think 4se customers are the same that bough Nero, cruiser, ezSE and all the other SE options. There is a market for everything, and if there is a need there is a possibility to make money.
I think that it is a good thing to have competition, because competition always brings improvements otherwise the one alone at the top wouldn't be doing all he can.
Nice and shiny software, full of icons, pictures and big buttons. One-Click unlocking is what lammers want those that cannot read and do not learn anything, they need to select a picture and click ONE button. I am NOT saying all 4se users are like that, but this tools attract those kinds of 'users'

And so we talk about the credits: anyone should have the common sense to know that emma get burn for 3rd party use, if you do not know that you deserve to be stuck with credits you cannot use.
In this case, credits should get refunded because there is no other way to use them.

Enviado desde mi A100 usando Tapatalk 2
Old 08-03-2012, 10:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952862
Thanks Meter: 48
i hear matrixx we asked 4se do you guys use emma he answered no we use matrix sh#t now why cant matrix beat RSA 2048
Old 08-03-2012, 12:31   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 593
Thanks Meter: 68
First of all 4se project author was commenting around the Internet about the supposed advantages of his product compared to SETool, like saying it was standalone and didn't require any logs Obviously he didn't mention about the functions that are available only in SETool and will NEVER appear in his fake and incomplete product. This led to the situation where customers bought one product and then game rules suddenly changed.

Second thing is that when 4se logs sales started nobody made the customers aware of the fact that the server can stop working any moment! It was important for them to sell as many credits, as possible and it didn't matter that customers would be unhappy later.

Of course you can say that customers knew what they were buying because it's an unofficial software, etc - but, there is a HUGE difference in letting your customers know about the risks at the start of sales than when a lot of money has already been collected in advance!

Last edited by Boss; 08-03-2012 at 12:41.
Old 08-03-2012, 13:04   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 833760
Sonork: 100.1597150
Thanks Meter: 114
I disappointed and feel cheated too. Still waiting for answer from 4SE. Do not buy credits, i myself dont have much, only for 2 phones but phones already taken by customer so if server back online maybe again for short time and i think i will lose the customers again.
Old 08-03-2012, 13:19   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Ok, to stay on topic.. talking about 4SE credits:

They offered a service, changed price twice and some people just bought too many credits just to have a 5% discount even thou they dont unlock that many phones to begin with.

Now service is down, no ETA to get it back.... If it was me, I will be all over the place asking for refund. Because the service is NO LONGER AVAILABLE, but more importantly as silvester said: NO OTHER WAY TO USE THOSE CREDITS.

But I dont have that problem because I only use 1 tool for SE phones, and it is NOT 4SE. I respect and encourage the competition, but there was NO REASON for me to buy another tool when I have all my requierements covered already.

Finally, because I have nothing else to say about this topic: ASK FOR REFUND.
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 15:58   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6845
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
@silvester:

Its very simple. Those who have phones for unlock and signature server working/online - they can buy the credits and unlock their phones.

Those who don't have phones on hands - they probably should not buy the credits in the hope of server to be online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Nothing more to add ...

BR
Somebody must be complete incompetent to buy 4SE credits at present.
At the same time 4SE proved again his total uncompetitiveness,leaving so many people unsatisfied.
Old 08-03-2012, 23:12   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
predictable story..............
Old 08-04-2012, 12:06   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 593
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post
predictable story..............
yes predictable story but only for 4se customers...

Last edited by Boss; 08-04-2012 at 12:13.
Old 08-05-2012, 16:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9519
Thanks Meter: 2,150
i'm always telling : never,never buy credits in advance for services, which using original manufacturer online service - it will end in any moment.

just check service availability, never believe any posts from supporters "try after few hours,etc" - and only buy as much credits, as you need.

take look at setool2 s1 service, universalbox,davinci,etc. everything dead, somc security team doing job well.

so, it is extremely important to know, can you spend credits to other things, even if some services offline - like unique a2 cid80/cid81 network unlock/repair in setool2 ...

no, i'm don't advertize setool2 - it do not have big buttons, it do not have true color pictures, etc ... it just works ...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_laser For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-10-2012, 02:58   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1766158
Sonork: 1618330
Thanks Meter: 24
very well said mr laser

@thread starter

good thing you posted this i was going to buy 4se next week but looks like i need to think alot about this
thank you

wbr,
Old 08-10-2012, 08:49   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1507173
Thanks Meter: 49
The Laser

at the moment, any 3rd-party service, which able to unlock current sony/semc phones is based on sony server, which generate simlock signature.
server requires so-called "authentication dongle", which is just, basically, ssl certificate for access to SECS server.
to generate simlock signature, one require EMMA username/password and secs dongle should be registered to that username.
in any simlock signature, generated by secs server, there is timestamp, when signature done and secs dongle serial number.
there is no known way to trick secs server to hide that information.

from reading p.1 one should clearly understand : somc security team will block any dongle, which was used for 3rd-party software in public in few days.

after that, service center, which own dongle/emma login will suffer.

first time, probably, service center owner could just tell "dongle/login/password was stolen somehow, we will strengthen security, etc "
however, after second/etc time, service center will lose somc authorization and will suffer greatly from legal issues.

ergo
:

do not ever buy any credits for 3rd-party service, which based on secs equipment in advance.
buy as much credits as you need, no more.

never rely on such service, it WILL BE STOPPED after some time.
catch the moment.

finally, you using 3rd-party equipment, which is result of hack/research/etc of original semc data.
what warranty you talking about ?

Old 09-06-2012, 10:05   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1654715
Thanks Meter: 6
if we need to unlock some latest phone

we need to pay via the 4se credit