GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 11:45   #136 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152057
Sonork: 100.1582385
Thanks Meter: 220

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
Insulting other members becomes en habitude here ...How can be tolerate
Peoples if you don't know what you talk ....why to post
I read some post's but OMG ....your living in the Planet Earth are you sure ooo just wait and call a friend of you to confirm you first ,like this you sure you are to Mars...
There are some cases........................... irrecoverable.
Use your brain and use it 2 even 3 times before make the post's or even better don't post!
Thx ! I don't know what do u say ?

P/S: Your eng is very good !

Old 02-10-2010, 12:03   #137 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 383961
Thanks Meter: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoy View Post
MANOLE+ZULEA ... VS ... RASKAL ...that personal problem...
to RASKAL... do the best for yo'product....... and user will pay ....
...................... talk only, DO MORE.........................
this people are mass destruction and selfish they can't solve this issue so leave them alone don waste ur time

Old 02-10-2010, 12:06   #138 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1150122
Thanks Meter: 60
nothing happen

hey just listen i m from gsm line from 8 year
jaf and mx key that product really cool even jaf not update but no one can give flashing like jaf and mx key have many new featurs

mx key usf just say no to flash some set with some errors like rxx buffer , blk error but jaf do it better and clearly ,

about war of jaf and zuhela first i have to say that if you war about payment just slove
a advice to manhole dont post personal matter in fourms becaz if you want war do in your product

jaf team a advice dont say just prove your self dont say abuse another one another zuela dont say anythign about your family just chalage you for your product even you a affaried too that why your team dont give support and update from long time ,

one advice if you really great give sl3 unlocking first in world in your product , who give who win, we will see , even you announed like child your update come but nothing come it really sad for us for yoru custmor

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jai_balaji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 12:16   #139 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 616091
Thanks Meter: 27
Ha..ha..ha.. more funny post.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:19   #140 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 477490
Thanks Meter: 74
for me i will wait because they promise us if we wait last year without that promise why i cant wait now

Old 02-10-2010, 12:32   #141 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78090
Thanks Meter: 43
@Zulea

I do not know who is right here, and it is not really my business. But let's assume, that Raskal really owes you some money, do you think that the way you are doing really will make Raskal to get it back to you? You will make financial damage to Raskal (and collaterally to users, and not only JAF users) a lot bigger than he owes you. If there was a chance to get money back in some way, then after these non diplomatic steps, you will not get it, because damage that you have done would be bigger than money he owe...
But i see that your aim is not to get money but to frustrate him, and you should not suggest forum members to rise their IQ, because, possibly that would be needed to you. Otherwise you would found a better way to deal with Raskal. That's what you are doing looks to me like wild, not intelligent treatment.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to !mendoza! For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46   #142 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
you are absolutly right

Old 02-10-2010, 12:51   #143 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152057
Sonork: 100.1582385
Thanks Meter: 220
I agree with u. He's absolutly right !

Old 02-10-2010, 12:53   #144 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1043545
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
there is no increased security on this update, since we can not. the smart card we was using had a bug and this pshycho extracted the applets, the only security is to exchange all cards.

psychos zulea and manole hope us to make this update this they know we can not really protect it, but they can earn money by selling clones and in same time they also can fuk market.

B.R.,
Raskal
why don't you change pkeys with new one - improved security - at small cost, 5 euro for example. i'm sure many will do it without problems (both jaf and mx users); this way you will win users/make some money(not much i guess but some is better than none) and have a better secured software. you win, we win

Old 02-10-2010, 13:18   #145 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 801757
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by forascuA View Post
why don't you change pkeys with new one - improved security - at small cost, 5 euro for example. i'm sure many will do it without problems (both jaf and mx users); this way you will win users/make some money(not much i guess but some is better than none) and have a better secured software. you win, we win
yes I agree.....................

Old 02-10-2010, 13:25   #146 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
there is no increased security on this update, since we can not. the smart card we was using had a bug and this pshycho extracted the applets, the only security is to exchange all cards.

psychos zulea and manole hope us to make this update this they know we can not really protect it, but they can earn money by selling clones and in same time they also can fuk market.

B.R.,
Raskal
You will NEVER be able to protect well, because in any kinfd of device or software ALLWAYS THERE IS A BUG!!! Just look at Nokia ...

You just give me some nice and cool idea.

So, let's do it like this. Let's be like this:
- I will NOT crack anymore any JAF update
- A bird just told me that ANY new JAF update will be possible to be used by ALL MxKey users. An Virtual PKEY and/or Virtual JAF Server is under implementation and will be available very soon after ANY release of JAF updates. In that way, ALL MxKey users will can enjoy any new JAF updates EXACTLY like so called "legitimate users of PKEY".

Many thanks for giving me this nice and very cool idea. I am waiting your JAF update ....

Zulea

The Following 288 Users Say Thank You to zulea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 13:39   #147 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1085402
Sonork: 100.1584889
Thanks Meter: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea View Post
You will NEVER be able to protect well, because in any kinfd of device or software ALLWAYS THERE IS A BUG!!! Just look at Nokia ...

- A bird just told me that ANY new JAF update will be possible to be used by ALL MxKey users. An Virtual PKEY and/or Virtual JAF Server is under implementation and will be available very soon after ANY release of JAF updates. In that way, ALL MxKey users will can enjoy any new JAF updates EXACTLY like so called "legitimate users of PKEY".

Many thanks for giving me this nice and very cool idea. I am waiting your JAF update ....

Zulea

You think its cool and nice ?

This only shows how deep you and your brother are inside MX-Key Project !

I think this idea comes when you are reading the complete Thread !
When you give all free who will buy MX-Key hehe !
Yeah its an shot in your own leg to give all free !

Nothing more to say !

Last edited by GSM Parts; 02-10-2010 at 13:43. Reason: Forget something

Old 02-10-2010, 13:42   #148 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 608359
Sonork: 100.1576815
Thanks Meter: 6,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea View Post

Zulea
This is Realy Superb Idea Better then Crack Now Mx Key Users More Happy
MX-KEY is the BEST NOKIA TOOL

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GsmEasy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 13:55   #149 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
In the moment Zulea cannot crack Raskal product. Raskal this time have another business, because he knows that in gsm market he will not succeed. You know what raskal business today? He is distributing car accessories and spare parts then how Mr. Daniel Hanzulea crack Mr. Raskal products? Think of it.. JAF update is only for a consulation for the loyal JAF users. Be thankful to Raskal, he dont have a profit for this update.

The Following User Says Thank You to eivoig For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 13:57   #150 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754324
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 500
Is this possible that mx key can run jaf software mean mx+jaf

Closed Thread