GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 04:38   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1745022
Sonork: Save The Market
Thanks Meter: 40

Your posts show how much your parents have cultured you. So shameless that u are not only stupid but also making your country citizens look stupid..
I am sure u make from Pak or Ind & your silly attitude shows how u are & how cultured u people are.Even u can't write english correctly, means uneducated; then how can one expect a good thing from u.

Here is the post u made beore some days:
Quote:
Greedy Users earns 100 times still not satisfied!!!

I don't understand one thing why people wants free update forever. Box users are human. Programmers are also human. Supporters are human. And all are mortal. They need to eat to survive. User wants to survive forever after buying single box forever but wants to kill Programmer, Supporter, Investors etc. Customer buy 1 Box and earns 100 times more that he invest in that Box. Still, he is greedy and self-fish that he thinks only for him. Why?

There are thousands of users and they have different tests. Tests are internal feelings that are different from one person to another. That's why there are different product in the market. Some product are very good and high quality others are low. Both product are in the market for different users. The users who want high quality services want to buy more products and the user who doesn't want this kinds of service buy few. And the user who wants to earn more he inverts more. You know the formula "Money attracts Money" But the user who is poor or has only dream (Counts chicken before they hatched) only buy low quality products and complains more. They are happy complaining and increasing more posts in the forum because they live in the same kind of society and become happy doing so.

And the Investor who gives to make hardware to other factory or makes them in his own factory. That needs huge money. Only hardware not enough for him. He needs programmer to whom he has to pay. Sometimes he gets good programmer and sometimes gets not so good and experienced. If the programmer not so experienced then producer or Investor loose his product, not only product but also his images, sometimes also all his property that he was collected in his life. Besides this, Investor must search market segment and his potential customer that needs big advertisement in different medias - one of them is also forum. User thinks marketing in forum is free. Its free only for user not for Investor who goes to introduce his new products. O yeah I forget to tell that sometimes when boxes comes from factory have defects. At that point, Investor loose his times and can not lunch it to the market. There are also too many risk to dispatch goods in different country and the risk of bad debts, Interest on loans etc.

The programmer who makes program for the mobile or for other equipments must work day and night in this competition age. They have specific task to complete. After that, they need money from Investor again otherwise how can they give update time to time? And Investor need little bit money from user, if they are unable to pay in the form of credit or another way how could they pay to Programmers. Investors, Programmers have also m.o.u.t.hs like Users!

The supporters - are human beings who helps the user if user doesn't have solution or doesn't know about the program. They help the user in many ways like giving suggestion, showing screen shot, sharing files etc. They also test the programs with many new and old phones. At that time, phones might die or get problem also. No one gives him back of that phone which is damaged. Supporters are limited and users are unlimited who have different tests so that supports could not satisfy all the users. So, user doesn't understand this facts and begin scold them. Supporters only could help the user if they have solution. If they don't have solution, they also must wait to update the program from the Programmers. So, this is like a life-cycle PRODUCERS --> RESELLERS--> USERS-->SUPPORTERS.

One of my friend said that If you give free software or free update forever to user "User will eat even the peel of banana" I did not believe him but I think I was wrong. After seeing this forum that I find most of user (not all) who invest in single box earns 100 times more from a single box still needs free from the Team. Don't you think free update ruins the market?

BR
U playing double game against some team that isnt interested for us but u are making this TMF section has your home where u use such languages to parents. Stupidity like making bid quoates in every comments & posting in big fonts as a blind makes u look smarter,isn't it?

So at least learn to do f.uck or whatever to oponent chinese box team, go there "Chinese Section" they are waiting for u.

One farmer already got his A$$ banned now its your turn. Be at least literatd if not educated.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:06   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1194176
Thanks Meter: 203
I know very well dioso is the foolman he dont know what he want

so mr masal dossa south indian item go to hell
The Following User Says Thank You to ravipal_82 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2012, 05:53   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1576733
Thanks Meter: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by market feedback View Post
Your posts show how much your parents have cultured you. So shameless that u are not only stupid but also making your country citizens look stupid..
I am sure u make from Pak or Ind & your silly attitude shows how u are & how cultured u people are.Even u can't write english correctly, means uneducated; then how can one expect a good thing from u.

Quote:

U playing double game against some team that isnt interested for us but u are making this TMF section has your home where u use such languages to parents. Stupidity like making bid quoates in every comments & posting in big fonts as a blind makes u look smarter,isn't it?

So at least learn to do f.uck or whatever to oponent chinese box team, go there "Chinese Section" they are waiting for u.

One farmer already got his A$$ banned now its your turn. Be at least literatd if not educated.

@Admin

Now, I want admin to band you. Because the following reason :-

1) Using Bad words like :- f.uck, A$$ etc

2) Scolding even Motherland :- Pakistan and India (I am not form that country but someone..)

3) Blaming as Double Role :- If I have both box, can't I write which box is good and which is not?

4) Miracle Team :- I think you silly is also from Miracle team. Ravi Pal after you!

5) Literate or illirate : check your spellings

6) Telling your own name : shameless , stupid, uneducated,

7) You scold others likely are scolding your parents. After this you are expecting good things from me. My A$$.

8) Using big fonts : to give more emphasis, if you think you are blind and you see my big fonts. Then there is another miracle in this world that Blind can see Big fonts ;

Suggestion for you writing good spellings : -

literatd ---------------literate

& ---------------------and (not used in written language)

u ---------------------You

Be at least literate if not educated ---------- Only uneducated person is illiterate . Correct your sentence.

I did not say but if you think I am smartest than you. Of course I am. Think twice before you write. Check twice before you write.

NO Regards for such a fool!

Old 05-24-2012, 05:59   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1609044
Thanks Meter: 892
Donate money to this user
i think he right ..................... 100% banned him to gsm hosting
The Following User Says Thank You to gsm_mithun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 15:31   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravipal_82 View Post
I know very well dioso is the foolman he dont know what he want

so mr masal dossa south indian item go to hell

You Silly! give your hands to shake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

but your words and character clearly implies that you are ready to stab :-

The Main Character of MIRACLE TEAM!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 15:44   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1745022
Sonork: Save The Market
Thanks Meter: 40
Whats the hell happening here? still no moderator or board member hasn't taken any action yet..

farmers with Internet Acsess should be banned ASAP.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:57   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Whats the hell happening here? still no moderator or board member hasn't taken any action yet..

farmers with Internet Acsess should be banned ASAP.

Your Answer is HERE.

Now, tell me who should be banned - Fake MIRACLE TEAM or the user who speaks true?
Old 05-28-2012, 13:53   #38 (permalink)

Member: 1762146
Thanks Meter: 2
hello mr masalo dossa south indian. item tell me here where you from and i want to say in simple word if u understand if u much better educated person in the fourm then what are u doing here go to the other place where teached to some one and earn money why u work here in telecom line and i am not much educated i know very well but after that more and more study you get it but you will do work in telecom line i am also work in telecom line and earn more and more. i have many service center ok and much better knoledge about hardwear and softwear but after high study you work in telecom line my suggestion for u leave the telecom line and do other work sale the masal dossa or teached to some one and open the tutions center you will really sucess in both work

if you have confused after that then contect me in yahoo
Old 05-30-2012, 05:08   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram ka nam View Post
hello mr masalo dossa south indian. item tell me here where you from and i want to say in simple word if u understand if u much better educated person in the fourm then what are u doing here go to the other place where teached to some one and earn money why u work here in telecom line and i am not much educated i know very well but after that more and more study you get it but you will do work in telecom line i am also work in telecom line and earn more and more. i have many service center ok and much better knoledge about hardwear and softwear but after high study you work in telecom line my suggestion for u leave the telecom line and do other work sale the masal dossa or teached to some one and open the tutions center you will really sucess in both work

if you have confused after that then contect me in yahoo

Thank you for your suggestion. Brother! I am success in this field. We not only repairs and sales mobile but also Computers - laptops. Sometimes programming for office, shop and sometimes web page designing for them who needs it.

You mean educated people not open telecommunication? If so, change your concept and start further study. To do MBA is easy but, here, in this field not so easy. Everyday we must prepare for new mobiles' hardware and software.

According to your suggestion, if I open shop related Masala, Dosa then you will get a job either cook or plate washing. Don't worry for this. 100% booked for you.

BR
The Following User Says Thank You to diosa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 11:34   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
Quote:

Mind your language and don't try to insult others.Stay with the topic or we will start talking about your attitude .