GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2004, 00:16   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Thanks Meter: 0
Mods delete this thread please.

(Edited)

Jose is not a cheater. He is just slow.

MODS: You can delete this thread. Everything has been worked out. I have returned Jose's merchandise to him and got a refund.

Last edited by anlog; 02-28-2004 at 19:29.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:19   #2 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Jose Ramon is trustable person as i know. Slow sometimes, but trustable for sure.
Old 02-28-2004, 13:12   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23312
Thanks Meter: 1
Everybody check.

www.dhl.com

Anlog DHL tracking number: 6442570105

i never take money from somebody and ran. Maybe today your shipment will arrive and you write here about cheater..... good.

No comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlog
Everybody listen!

al0342p is a big fat cheater! I sent him $350 for a copy of SE Fighter. He took my money and RAN! He doesn't deliver what he promises, so don't buy anything from this piece of crap! The joke is on him, however, since my credit card company just did a chargeback on his dumb A$$. Now I've got my money back!

DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LOSER!

His name is Jose Ramon. Here are his email addresses and fake website:

[email protected]
[email protected]
www.ebropolis.com/unlock
Old 02-28-2004, 14:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7688
Sonork: klaus4
Thanks Meter: 2
some members are misusing this section this is bad....
Old 02-28-2004, 18:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Nice try, Jose...

This is absurd!

I originally paid Jose on the 11th, and he promised to ship Fighter out on the 12th. Since then I have sent him over 15 emails asking the status, and he FINALLY replies, now that I've listed him as a fraud.

Now he comes back with a tracking number. Take a look, and you'll see that he shipped Fighter out on the 26th, 14 DAYS LATE. This is unacceptable service. I purposely chose to buy from Jose, because he said he could ship right away.

I don't have time to deal with slow vendors. If you cannot keep your promises to your cutomers, you should not be running a business.

I've refused Jose's shipment, and DHL is returning it to him.

I DO retract what I said about Jose being a cheat/fraud. However, if you don't mind waiting forever to receive your items, then by all means buy from him!

Last edited by anlog; 02-28-2004 at 19:10.
Old 02-28-2004, 19:05   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ok sir ,

Thatīs good. You refused my shipment.

Donīt worry.

Quote:
This is absurd!

I originally paid Jose on the 11th, and he promised to ship Fighter out on the 12th. Since then I have sent him over 15 emails asking the status, and he FINALLY replies, now that I've listed him as a fraud.

Now he comes back with a tracking number. Take a look, and you'll see that he shipped Fighter out on the 26th, 14 DAYS LATE. This is unacceptable service. I purposely chose to buy from Jose, because he said he could ship right away.

I don't have time to deal with slow vendors. If you cannot keep your promises to your cutomers, you should not be running a business.

I've refused Jose's shipment, and DHL is returning it to him.

If you don't mind waiting forever to receive your items, then by all means buy from Jose!

Good riddance!
Old 02-28-2004, 19:10   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I tell you about my problem in hospital (in private message)and also i added that i will do some discount in next order . And now you refuse my shipment and write here stupid thread about cheater.......

Good Sir.

People know my so.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by al0342p
Ok sir ,

Thatīs good. You refused my shipment.

Donīt worry.
Old 02-28-2004, 19:15   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I've edited my previous post. You are not necessarily a cheater/fraud.

However, this thread is not stupid. What is stupid is how long it took you to ship my item out. Not once did you tell me the item was going to be delayed. I had to sit here for two weeks with no clue. Yes, I received your message on Feb 22 about being in the hospital, but you PROMISED to send me a tracking number the next day. Here is what you sent me:

>Sorry sir, i was ill in hospital sometime ago. Tomorrow i send you the tracking >number ,also i will make you some new discount in next order.

You never emailed me the next day. In fact, you didn't ship the item out until 4 days after that message! How do you explain that?

You are not a cheater.

Last edited by anlog; 02-28-2004 at 19:41.
Old 06-14-2004, 18:46   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4201
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
(Edited)

Jose is not a cheater. He is just slow.

MODS: You can delete this thread. Everything has been worked out. I have returned Jose's merchandise to him and got a refund.

Of course is trustable and one very good guy, mutch ppl make bussines with him,for me is 1000% onest.

Best regards,

Irinel
Old 06-14-2004, 23:50   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 7582
Sonork: 100.91225
Thanks Meter: 4
Jose is 100% trustable, everybody could have problems and delays sometimes, we have to understand this.