GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   all NSpro users (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/all-nspro-users-831286/)

lahdache 09-26-2009 21:40

all NSpro users

why ELCO make this buy activation ?

----------
1- because ELCO go to make other box ?

2- because ELCO Afraid of crack ?

3- because there is person forced elco ?

-----------------
lahdache

Haicha 09-26-2009 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by lahdache (Post 4881052)
----------
-----------------
lahdache

Which is your problem? if you don't want to pay don't use. There is a lot of Box for Samsung. send your opinion by PM to Elco. I have two Box's activate
for MSmultiunlocker and don't put anything about this update.Only Elco knows the reason of the payment.Please don't Spam Forum.
Haicha

A2mobilservice 09-26-2009 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haicha (Post 4881088)
Which is your problem? if you don't want to pay don't use. There is a lot of Box for Samsung. send your opinion by PM to Elco. I have two Box's activate
for MSmultiunlocker and don't put anything about this update.Only Elco knows the reason of the payment.Please don't Spam Forum.
Haicha

What is your problem? are you the only one who have the right to post in the forum or make treads?
Every one have a opinion or question and only becuse you dont like it it does not mean that hi cant have one or show that hi have one.
Are you the owner or moderator?
If hi where not alowed to make this tread or make a post im sure that the moderator would delete his tread/posts.

lahdache 09-26-2009 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haicha (Post 4881088)
Haicha

------------------

you can choose one answer like users

dont open your month whith this Talk.
------
lahdache

khawajagsm 01-07-2010 05:58

Quote:

----------

-----------------
lahdache

great brother im with you

Riteshgpt60 01-07-2010 18:58

Yes why.. very irritating na, regreted of buying nsPro.

jacob 02-10-2010 13:20

ust pro is giving the same models as free update so why do we have to pay more is it for r/d costs

Caledonian 02-10-2010 14:10

Quote:

----------

-----------------
lahdache

Could there not be a No4? He needs to make a living, just like the rest of us?

ovidiucosti 02-10-2010 17:51

Quote:

----------

-----------------
lahdache

If you will just open your eyes you will realize one thing: soon or later every team will ask some money for activations.
Reason 1: Nobody work for free.
Reason 2: New phones for test = $.
If 40 euros is too much for you that meens you don't have in your area too much samsung phones and you are free to sell the box, but if you have samsung phones you will unlock 4 pcs of S3650 and you have the money for activate your box.
BR

sonunarang 02-10-2010 19:03

now nspro is going to flop. now z3x capture no. 1 position in samsung software.daily free updates is giving by z3x.

UnlockCellular 02-10-2010 22:44

Thats what they said 3-4 years ago when we launched nspro :)
2006 and now is 2010 ... we still here and doing our best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonunarang (Post 5403387)
now nspro is going to flop. now z3x capture no. 1 position in samsung software.daily free updates is giving by z3x.

kaligola 02-11-2010 01:41

i've made renewal, made for furious and other if is not expansive i understand they need o work on it and buy and test phones and have z3x too do not see problem, last years we go very good updates and tested elco good work, maybe support area should be faster so instead of criticize this i prefer to pay and get fastest downloads, because sometimes work on some easy fones is matter of time to give back to customers

macs1222 02-11-2010 04:12

MAKE GOOD UPDATE WITHOUT PAYING FOR AN UPDATE MAKES MORE CUSTOMER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT...

like what z3x did

GOOD UPDATE (-)minus PAYING FOR activation = more box sold

RAND CELLULAR 02-11-2010 04:21

ust is king and we dont pay for update

jkthe1 09-15-2010 10:45

ya nspro cheating my money....when i bought this box they said hv to paid for updates after 1year but they didint say this box tottaly cant use if no paid for updates...nspro cheating my money..look at setool..i no paid for updates i cant unlock latest model but i still can unlock for older model...but nspro totally cant open it software if i no paid for updates...this is totaly unfair n cheating customer money