GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 00:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 82666
Sonork: 100.108210
Thanks Meter: 284
Angry All Reseller's Read carefully Before Buy Log's From Universal Box

Hi EveryOne,

Today i'm gona Post Here in this Forum about Universal Box Team Monaply....
Kindlly All Members Of this FORUM, Don't Buy any More Log's From Universal Team they Are Cheater's. they gona stolen your Log's very easy way and then if you ask them they tould you your CREDIT's Used and we are not able to do any thing for you....

they never Give there RESELLER any SUPPORT bcoz they stolen there LOG's

and they have just Bull **** Ans .....

we post 2 month ago in FORUM plz don't enter your user and pass on fake site so just see if some one send mail from there web Id and web page that's not Over Fault....

how can it possible they hav'nt save your Account's.....

all is that They are doing **** Support and Manaply

**** Support from Universal Team

that's there MONOPLY for stolen your Log's

For Example:

They have STOLEN my 5000 CREDIT for Universal Box log's

Universal Team the are big CHEATER

One Of Them Mr.Kima
Old 12-10-2007, 01:01   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 232516
Thanks Meter: 2
what the **** is that

hahahaha i think u r in big trouble my friend universalbox they r thief cheater how come i am universalbox user i have been using it for a year and u never had any problem with them even if i asked for 2 rpl and after i asked for my credit back and they sent me my credit back come on brother i think someone hacked your details and stole your credit that is it it happend to too many people anyway universalbox is great team and time will show you that good luck for you and the great team
Old 12-10-2007, 01:08   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 82666
Sonork: 100.108210
Thanks Meter: 284
yes When they Stole your 5000 log's then i will ask you But They are Cheater's and don't give any supporte there RESEllers as well even they can't find Location whom solen Log's bcoz that's there On LOCATION.... any how my job to informe Other Becarefull
Old 12-10-2007, 10:51   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 189
Sonork: 100.1576413
Thanks Meter: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmehdi59 View Post
hahahaha i think u r in big trouble my friend universalbox they r thief cheater how come i am universalbox user i have been using it for a year and u never had any problem with them even if i asked for 2 rpl and after i asked for my credit back and they sent me my credit back come on brother i think someone hacked your details and stole your credit that is it it happend to too many people anyway universalbox is great team and time will show you that good luck for you and the great team

yes it's big problem , but we don't know this cheater from product supporter or resseller !!! i think together , So we have to be carefull about that ..

B.R
Old 12-10-2007, 16:40   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60899
Thanks Meter: 792
universal box is bad, bad , bad
i bought mine in march 2007 never used it on a phone, just rested it in plastic bubble bag and now i try again and its hardware damaged, in forum there are many posts about box dead and all they say is contact reseller, no offer for discount or repair nothing.
reseller give 3 months warranty so that wont help. for 400 usd i expect better quality.
universal box team are a bunch of cheaters!!!!