GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 20:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9719
Thanks Meter: 4
allgsm.co.uk darren whats happening m8 ?

first of all, this isn't a total go at darren i just want some sort of explanation.

i ordered a sagem djtag box around the 26 or 29th of may (paid for special delivery), now its not that i think darren is not honest in anyway with anyone but i sent a email to him asking what was happening about my order with no reply to date.

Now this is worrying cos i started a paypal dispute just so i can have some communication with darren in order to resolve this quicker and still not reply or any email about the order in my inbox..

darren where are you m8, whats happening with my order...? pls i really didn't think i would have to wait a few weeks when i ordered this item from you.

I wouldn't have posted this on the gsm forum but all other contact methods are failing

Regards

p.s even delivery from overseas would have arrived by now
Old 06-17-2006, 15:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
All sorted now!!!

Allgsm Support Team

Last edited by yeldar; 06-17-2006 at 16:43.
Old 06-17-2006, 16:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9719
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar
I think you should have a look at your order comments and check your emails Nikki.
The 1st package we sent came back next day with ADDRESS NOT ACCESSIBLE, and after that we contacted you by email to advise if address was correct, but no reply. So we emailed again, and then Darren went away for a couple of weeks, so nothing was done although Darren has now tried to get hold of you but to no avail.

Numerous emails have been sent to: [email protected] but we have had no response at all apart from a paypal email. We have had no reply to these and have even tried ringing you, but all we get is BT answer machine, so please get in touch with us and we can inform you as to why you never received this order!!

Tel:- 07930 ALLGSM

Allgsm Support Team
gave darren a quick call and its all sorted.

WBR