GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2022, 14:32   #1 (permalink)

Member: 3026773
Thanks Meter: 1
anyone who has too many service centers should not buy this

Hello to all friends in the world!!

I activated chimera add on package for one year to download some firmware from easyfirmwe.com two months ago!! I think I have been using it for a month but suddenly it doesn't work for me and I can't download any files. I got an error message saying was invalid and I contacted chimera first about this and they said try using vpn and I tried it as they said and it was the same. Ok I contacted easyfirmwe.com and they gave the same answer. A month passed like this and I took it seriously. I didn't get it and suddenly one day I needed to download an important file I tried again after two months it was still the same and couldn't download any files after two months again Chimera Contacted They said about this we will contact easfimware and resolve your issues I was silent and after 24 hours I contacted them again chimera replied to me that there is no problem on our side and they told me that it is a problem on easyfirmwe side and I also directly told them what to do. I contacted them and again they said the same answer that try using vpn. I told them that I have bought from you by paying money and I have not bought anything for nothing. They said ok don't be angry. They said we will give you the necessary files. At that time I also said that I want two files and they sent them to me. They said ok and I left. The next day I hurriedly downloaded one file. to do easyfirmwe they are not online now what should i do i was waiting till they came online he also came sir like this everytime why i wait till you come online instead i requested you to solve my problem they said ok i was patient like this 70 Days passed by no problem solved I felt so heartbroken again I contacted chimera they said the only solution is we refund your money I immediately said sir you Do not return all money I requested them to solve my problem they told me to give us some time I said ok I asked them how long it will take they said it will take 24 hours I also said ok then after 48 hours I contacted easyfirmwe again sir I have 7 service center where I am not able to download the required files for our service center and this is ruining the work so please help me every time we download the files after using them we delete them so we only have some important files and for my other service center I I asked how to send those files and I begged again and again to please help me and I got a reply from them saying contact our manager via email with my email address. to I contacted sir (error for failed get daily download info: easyfirmwe api response was invalid) I sent them all the images I have and the response from them is that your account is disabled because you are downloading too much!! I am very sad sir I asked my 7 service center how to use the files they said we are using the same files two or three times a day only 30 files I didn't get any response from them I just don't understand one thing if they had told me this answer two months ago I would have bought the files from some other place Why make me wait for two months and give me an answer like this?? I contacted chimera again and told them what happened they said the only solution is we refund your money ok I said refund my money they handed me back my 350crd the money came but all my time was wasted by this easyfirmware.com I was put through a lot of heartache because of this, I couldn't get any mobile phone ready. For two months, someone has been making a complete fool of us saying try using vpn and try using vpn! Because of this no one who has too much service center easyfirmware.com should not activate this kind of package even next day this kind of thing can happen to you like me you will also be put in heartache.

i got my money because i bought it on chimera site. if i bought the same through eft dongle my money would not have come easyfirmware.com must have cheated me good job i don't have that eft dongle

why did i tell you that if i tell you two days. i came to register it in their race and i came to register here

i record the conversation with them
sorry i don't know english so sorry if i wrote something wrong

Last edited by AMALA339; 12-12-2022 at 14:39.
Old 12-12-2022, 14:50   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2879612
Sonork: SOBARO
Thanks Meter: 7
what ever the problem is , i think you are 1 in a thousands of satisfied users . I understand that you were having problem but it is not like this how to solve . he told you to contact his manager did u ??

Edit : I contacted one of easy managers and he said you were banned for mass downloads , he added if you feel you are not guilty contact thier manager and defend your self .

No offense .

Last edited by Masterious; 12-12-2022 at 14:57.
Old 12-13-2022, 07:47   #3 (permalink)

Member: 3026773
Thanks Meter: 1
https://picsxtra.com/image/B53RT
i contacted him and got no response from them after that