GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 16:56   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3041
Thanks Meter: 0
attention for Cheater with Full Name: Luis Rodriguez Rodriguez - pinheazd

Cheater with Full Name: Luis Rodriguez Rodriguez & email: [email protected]
want sale rvolume content for rvolume box per 3000€. For all poeples, is this only crazy crap,
and this man have not working content for box. Then do not buy from him any hex (content)
or like know how because is this bad game, and you only lost much money. Is this big cheater !!!

Thanx for this section on this forum.

WBR ***X
Old 01-02-2004, 16:56   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 7582
Sonork: 100.91225
Thanks Meter: 4
Hello, I am pinheadZ, as my nick says I dont want to advertise this hex because I dont want to **** so much the philips market, I contacted with a few people to offer this hex, but because this offense to my name I will advertise the hex, as I said, I have a HEX that is 100% full working on unlocking functions for this type of box (err, better said dumb cable xDDD), how you Orbitel know that I dont have the REAL contents from your box? Ok, enough said here, I will make a post in sales section explaining all,
bye!
Old 01-02-2004, 17:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

no comment
Old 01-02-2004, 17:26   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
hi,

well, all we know Orbitel and trust him enought (I at last),
about "pinheadZ" post, " for everyone that want it and with a low price", such a lame lie, XD, 3.000$ is low price for you "pinheadZ"?,just excuses to sell fake hex..

best regards
Invisible
Old 01-02-2004, 17:51   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2189
hehe

Hey, do not be so shy and show us the first few lines of hex.
Only I know, if this is real rVolume 16F876 hex dump or not. So give to us first few lines!!! I can tell here to everyone, if it is real or not, so also potentional buyers ask me before)

Quote:
Originally posted by pinheadZ
Hello, I am pinheadZ, as my nick says I dont want to advertise this hex because I dont want to **** so much the philips market, I contacted with a few people to offer this hex, but because this offense to my name I will advertise the hex, as I said, I have a HEX that is 100% full working on unlocking functions for this type of box (err, better said dumb cable xDDD), how you Orbitel know that I dont have the REAL contents from your box? Ok, enough said here, I will make a post in sales section explaining all,
bye!
Old 01-03-2004, 05:45   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Ok, ok, I will have to begin shutting *****s because here everyone seems to have theirs a little bit opened,

first @Invisible: what are you doing here? have someone called you? tell me the reason why you can have the DELOK dongle hex and I cant have the rVolume hex, are you the only one who has the right to own some hex here, so please shut up, the only lame things here are your words.

@koci: hello, seems that you are the programmer of the cable, I mean box, or better said "dumb cable" xDDD you know what it means dont you? xDD, I think you are not developing secure applications :P, well, the truth is that at least your hardware works ok, so you know something about hard, thats ok, but the one who develops the software seems to need some more studies or become a real programmer xDD, 10 or more tries to make a software working under win98 and winXP and to unlock one or 2 phones xDDDDD real good soft, at least the latest version is working ok, continue this way guy, you are getting better, ok why I wont put the first lines of the HEX here, because no me sale de los cojones de macho iberico espaņol que tengo, if you are a real engineer you must know what MPLAB, softICE, IDApro, logic analyzer, VxD, API hooks and buses are, so this combined with a brain like mine equals to a full working rVolume HEX, and, if want to prove it, give me a mail address and I will send you a PIC, so maybe the buyers can call you to make them a demonstration xDDDD, I am considering in buying a MATRIX flasher too and develop the HEX, because seeing one time your work sure its enough xDDDDD I encourage all the programmers here, !!!PLEASE develop secure software, secure applications!!! it is safer to all, I personally doesnt like free software. !!!! I Dont want the ****ing DIVUSB to be free!!! I dont want terminator HEX to be free, I dont want ****ing kids unlocking phones for 3E, ****ing kids, son of a bitch you all sunday unlockers, invest money in quality equipment instead ****ing all the quality shops near your zone.

Oh my ***, too much alcohol now, please rVolume team give me your address I will be pleased to send you a few PICs as a christmas gift, ho ho ho

mov ax,4c00h
int 21h
Old 01-03-2004, 07:44   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2189
So if you are not cheater, please send to my email [email protected]. I know, there are many ways, how to get dump of 16F876, but I closed some of them.

The other way is, you will catch the communication and make PIC by yourself, but you will newer get all functions, even hidden functions for future use. It is much more easier to make new soft, than develop new PIC. I think, you want just break business to rVolume and you have not any dump.

Anyway, you can always get the dump, depends only on price, if it is acceptable. You can get also dump of Matrix Flasher, but this flasher is so cheap, that nobody will buy for good price, also not so easy to make at home.

Quote:
Ok, ok, I will have to begin shutting *****s because here everyone seems to have theirs a little bit opened,

first @Invisible: what are you doing here? have someone called you? tell me the reason why you can have the DELOK dongle hex and I cant have the rVolume hex, are you the only one who has the right to own some hex here, so please shut up, the only lame things here are your words.

@koci: hello, seems that you are the programmer of the cable, I mean box, or better said "dumb cable" xDDD you know what it means dont you? xDD, I think you are not developing secure applications :P, well, the truth is that at least your hardware works ok, so you know something about hard, thats ok, but the one who develops the software seems to need some more studies or become a real programmer xDD, 10 or more tries to make a software working under win98 and winXP and to unlock one or 2 phones xDDDDD real good soft, at least the latest version is working ok, continue this way guy, you are getting better, ok why I wont put the first lines of the HEX here, because no me sale de los cojones de macho iberico espaņol que tengo, if you are a real engineer you must know what MPLAB, softICE, IDApro, logic analyzer, VxD, API hooks and buses are, so this combined with a brain like mine equals to a full working rVolume HEX, and, if want to prove it, give me a mail address and I will send you a PIC, so maybe the buyers can call you to make them a demonstration xDDDD, I am considering in buying a MATRIX flasher too and develop the HEX, because seeing one time your work sure its enough xDDDDD I encourage all the programmers here, !!!PLEASE develop secure software, secure applications!!! it is safer to all, I personally doesnt like free software. !!!! I Dont want the ****ing DIVUSB to be free!!! I dont want terminator HEX to be free, I dont want ****ing kids unlocking phones for 3E, ****ing kids, son of a bitch you all sunday unlockers, invest money in quality equipment instead ****ing all the quality shops near your zone.

Oh my ***, too much alcohol now, please rVolume team give me your address I will be pleased to send you a few PICs as a christmas gift, ho ho ho

mov ax,4c00h
int 21h
Old 01-03-2004, 10:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

pinheadZ i think you are only the big cheater what want the key from the rich door. This is all from me. Just no comment to you.
Old 01-03-2004, 15:01   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

@koci: I think you havent closed that pic16f876 doors xDDDD I have a working HEX and please tell me some address I will send you a few pics :P

@Orbitel: man I am already rich, so please dont **** me or I will release the HEX for free and that will be a real **** for all of us, but I dont mind because I am already rich, I am not here because of the money, if you want I can send you a bottle of Moet Chandon with the pic if you give me some mail address, I understand you are a little bit ****ed because you have paid a programmer (koci) to develop some secure application, and the result is a **** xDDDD
Old 01-03-2004, 15:38   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Old 01-05-2004, 02:14   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23312
Thanks Meter: 1
donīt say silly thing Orbitel

Pinheadz is a good programmer and i check his good work with rvolume software. Maybe Orbitel has too much fear about this works .

Donīt say cheater to someone who work hard and make professional work.

Orbitel try to make you work better jajaja and people canīt send your soft to the trash .

Al0342p
Old 01-05-2004, 15:36   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok mate,
when yu so good check the pinheadz work, why he me not send the first 5 - 7 line from the real content ? I know why ,CUASE HE HAVE NOT THE REAL CONTENT. I think only one. He want destroy bussines, but this mane can only teory say, but the prectice is out. All where buy us product can be sure about used us protection.

And pinheadz i have for you also one gift.

All ne version added to us program will be unlocked not in TAT Mode but in the calc mode, then your SPYSOFTWARE (portmon, comlite, etc...) can be recycled. And your heas ? ALSOO...

Nice day for all normal developers, and **** all cheaters where can only make tricks ))

PINHEADZ HAVE NOT THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX, DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT NOT LOST MUCH MONEY.
Old 01-05-2004, 16:31   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Ok, give time to someone to get the HEX and begin selling cloned rVolume tool, you are asking for it so loud so you deserve it. Calc mode xDDDDDDDD
Old 01-05-2004, 19:59   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23312
Thanks Meter: 1
pinheazd donīt lost more time. Some of us know your work, so soon people can unlock with those nice rvolume box BY PINHEAZD jajajaja

Regards for all

AL0342P
Old 01-07-2004, 19:45   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8023
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
mov ax,4c00h
int 21h
LOL you must be stucked somewhere in the past (about '95?)