GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2020, 21:52   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1530237
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,598

THIS IS GUI OF LOGIN DTPRO 2020

YOU SEND SCREENSHOT OF MODULE 2019- IN 2020! RARE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS USER?

IF YOU NOT ARE CUSTOMER - AND SEND LICENSE - THIS LICENSE WILL BE BANNED
IF YOU NOT ARE CUSTOMER OF DTPRO!! YOU NO WILL TO GET HELP.

RULES IS CLEAR. MANY TEAM BLOCK CARDS FOR SHARE PORTS OR SMARTCARD---- AND TOOL NEED CREDITS PACKS.

DTPRO IS 100% FOR ONE UNIQUE COMPUTER AND STANDALONE
RULES IN DESCRIPTION OF TOOL, YOU READ BEFORE TO BUY!
Old 11-23-2020, 22:13   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 145183
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 791
I cam to you cose my custummer not find any way with you
I ask you to reactive licence you start bla-bla-bla read rules read rules
Alrady reseller leav this tools from his web also cose Sam probleme
Send licence better cheater you love only mony
Don’t lie you canot do anything if client lose his licence

Iam not asking free licence read welle I know you don’t understand well English
Old 11-23-2020, 23:07   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

you no are customer, you no are reseller
I can't give you support

support is for customer!-- if you don't read the rules, wanting to be controversial is your problem. support is for users only

Client users - these have 24/7 support and must respect the rules and conditions of use of DTPRO "they are in the product description"

simple like that! if an intermediary sends me a license it will be banned.

our support only serves real customers!
Old 11-24-2020, 03:51   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2339843
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Donate money to this user
i was treated unfairly with this tool also,i paid 86 usd for the tool on fastunlockers.us...i used tool once and my pc got submerged in water hard drive and pc totally damaged..i reach out to team with no response several times...86usd is alot and i have never even got a response,this is an unfair team..we the users dont get treated with respect..we deserve better because we put money i your pockets and we have family that depend on us...this team is an unfair one....i wont take back a word i say...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggywong0305 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 05:31   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 985857
Sonork: 100.1677137
Thanks Meter: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggywong0305 View Post
i was treated unfairly with this tool also,i paid 86 usd for the tool on fastunlockers.us...i used tool once and my pc got submerged in water hard drive and pc totally damaged..i reach out to team with no response several times...86usd is alot and i have never even got a response,this is an unfair team..we the users dont get treated with respect..we deserve better because we put money i your pockets and we have family that depend on us...this team is an unfair one....i wont take back a word i say...
Then again ask? What is stopping this team from providing username and password for their users instead of this licensing method?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2020, 07:20   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1591394
Thanks Meter: 552
Money, many ppl use cracks and then need format HDD, some will buy again and some not.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:34   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

rules are clear.

Buy whoever you want and read the rules and limitations in the description of our tool.
-if the rules are not to your liking, do not buy.
-If you read the rules and are sure to buy it, just buy it

• We have had Xiaomi auth support without credits for a year.
  • We have exclusive nokias support for 1 year
  • we were the first to support android 9 - and new huawei security 2 years ago
  • first to support Dualsim repair for xiaomi on some phones

many tools charge activations. credits. logs use of server and others

us is totally free!

The only tool to have offline auth for xioami for 1 year while others had to pay credits, that's why our rules.

Many tools block for sniff, for share port, for reversing, for share nck codes, for share passwords, for share using tool, sharing ports, etc ---

They are rules that we have, if you want dtpro you must comply with them.

We work directly for the client with our rules without charging credits or annual support extensions, or server etc ...

Old 11-26-2020, 11:38   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1867175
Sonork: 100.1607600
Thanks Meter: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by resident2011 View Post
If you buy today and your HD is crashed you need contact to product support for solve this. please do not format computer without talk first with our PS.

Support is for customers!!

man i asked if pc crashed hard disk not possible to use again
then what ?
if hard is useless then how i can save data ?
you guys need to think about this issue
very old & legit companies think about this
if any user is buying from you 1 year activation this is your duty to provide them 1 year complete support
if he is using at multiple pc you can block him as chimera infinity dc are doing
you are not a bigger company than others
care your client
this is technico who point out this issue but your many customers are facing this issue your sales are 0% now due to your after sale wrong policies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unlock Source For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-26-2020, 14:20   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlock Source View Post
man i asked if pc crashed hard disk not possible to use again
then what ?
if hard is useless then how i can save data ?
you guys need to think about this issue
very old & legit companies think about this
if any user is buying from you 1 year activation this is your duty to provide them 1 year complete support
if he is using at multiple pc you can block him as chimera infinity dc are doing
you are not a bigger company than others
care your client
this is technico who point out this issue but your many customers are facing this issue your sales are 0% now due to your after sale wrong policies

Rules is clear - man!
What you not understand? if you have a problem with HD you can contact to support and will be helped only one unique time. (please do not touch computer - first talk with support)

if customers want can pay credits with another tools and ready!!

1 auth 35usd - in many tools, DTPRO Freee
this is clear - if you want to make remotes use flexihub etc.... but not change of computer!

Sales is good, many customers happy! DTPRO is unique tool with whatsaap support 24/7 for latino america and Worldwide (Spanish/english)

-Money not is problem!! problem is that is impossible work without rules, -I cant kill market.... you buy DTPRO you use dtpro without pay credits for operatins ---- another tools copy after release DTPRO!!

-Who unlock BL Xiaomi MTK?

-Who repair Bootloader Nokia 4.2 freee
-Whot repair Nokia 4.2

-Who was first in the world in xiaomi auth freee (Another team 1phone 30usd)
-Who was first in Huawei new security support (Another team packs and credits)
-Who was first in Motorola MTK Bootloader reset?
-Who was first in Motorola MTK-SLB2 IMEI Flashing?
-Who was first in Xiaomi IMEI1 repair in various phones?
-Who was first in Reset bootloader in Huawei MTK?

All this was released for DTPRO world first... Another team expensives Credits, and Extra activations! for this motive DTPRO have rules.

Best regards,

Old 11-27-2020, 20:29   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 991599
Thanks Meter: 85
Do not buy dtpro

I bought dtpro a little over a year ago
several months ago I had problems with my pc, my hard drive was damaged

when i contacted dtpro support for a solution they made me wait more than a month and they didn't give me any solution

so to spend 80 dollars on this tool better buy a dongle or box

the dtpro tool is not bad it is functional
but both their policies and their support is very bad, it leaves much to be desired

they treat their customers very badly I do not recommend them at all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevindark For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020, 20:34   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2339843
Thanks Meter: 1,450
i am very disappointed with them,i dont encourage anyone at all to support them if they are not being fair..its pandemic time and they treating us like we dont matter at all....we deserve better because we are humans too
Old 11-28-2020, 00:04   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 985857
Sonork: 100.1677137
Thanks Meter: 288
Quote:

Rules is clear - man!
What you not understand? if you have a problem with HD you can contact to support and will be helped only one unique time. (please do not touch computer - first talk with support)

if customers want can pay credits with another tools and ready!!

1 auth 35usd - in many tools, DTPRO Freee
this is clear - if you want to make remotes use flexihub etc.... but not change of computer!

Sales is good, many customers happy! DTPRO is unique tool with whatsaap support 24/7 for latino america and Worldwide (Spanish/english)

-Money not is problem!! problem is that is impossible work without rules, -I cant kill market.... you buy DTPRO you use dtpro without pay credits for operatins ---- another tools copy after release DTPRO!!

-Who unlock BL Xiaomi MTK?

-Who repair Bootloader Nokia 4.2 freee
-Whot repair Nokia 4.2

-Who was first in the world in xiaomi auth freee (Another team 1phone 30usd)
-Who was first in Huawei new security support (Another team packs and credits)
-Who was first in Motorola MTK Bootloader reset?
-Who was first in Motorola MTK-SLB2 IMEI Flashing?
-Who was first in Xiaomi IMEI1 repair in various phones?
-Who was first in Reset bootloader in Huawei MTK?

All this was released for DTPRO world first... Another team expensives Credits, and Extra activations! for this motive DTPRO have rules.

Best regards,

No one is disputing the ability of your tool, we all know you are one of the best if not the best at what you do. There are several times that we discuss about your tool in several platforms (groups) but the dissatisfaction is centered around your licensing. Don't be too hard on yourself. Listen carefully, not every part of the world is living in luxury, if you can go round repair shops and check some of the computers or laptops they use, you will understand that your licensing won't help them. Most of the people use semi-dead computers, electricity keeps going on and off in other parts of the world that destroys their computers. Rules are made by people and rules can be changed by the same people just like the constitution of every country that's amended with time to accommodate people's latest needs.. All the people who complained about dtpro tool never said the tool was fake! Not even a single person said so, every single one of them acknowledged the power of this tool but they all complained about one thing(license). Don't you think it's a high time you look at it? Do you think they have no reason? Do you think there's no inconvenience for them to be talking about it?, I have been in this business since 2006 and no other tool has been discussed in our groups like yours and it's for all good reasons except the licensing. Sometimes we have to let go of our egos and listen to people in need. Think about it!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to busywonder For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-29-2020, 17:42   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1020688
Thanks Meter: 107
negative posts are getting more & more

the guy who thinks he is a *** & ignores all can end up badly!

I recommend moderators to create a vote on this thread with 2 options:

1. dt pro is right

2. dt pro is wrong

if many voted for right then close this thread

if many voted for wrong - ban this guy & stop selling his product on this forum.

no matter what you do sell! you should make customers happy!

only strong can help week!
Old 12-01-2020, 07:03   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by busywonder View Post
No one is disputing the ability of your tool, we all know you are one of the best if not the best at what you do. There are several times that we discuss about your tool in several platforms (groups) but the dissatisfaction is centered around your licensing. Don't be too hard on yourself. Listen carefully, not every part of the world is living in luxury, if you can go round repair shops and check some of the computers or laptops they use, you will understand that your licensing won't help them. Most of the people use semi-dead computers, electricity keeps going on and off in other parts of the world that destroys their computers. Rules are made by people and rules can be changed by the same people just like the constitution of every country that's amended with time to accommodate people's latest needs.. All the people who complained about dtpro tool never said the tool was fake! Not even a single person said so, every single one of them acknowledged the power of this tool but they all complained about one thing(license). Don't you think it's a high time you look at it? Do you think they have no reason? Do you think there's no inconvenience for them to be talking about it?, I have been in this business since 2006 and no other tool has been discussed in our groups like yours and it's for all good reasons except the licensing. Sometimes we have to let go of our egos and listen to people in need. Think about it!!

Thank you for your words, and for this very reason we once helped our users with a renewal.
"Attention- only our users, not intermediaries -No people with licenses from other users, -It helps them only once !! Your computer had a damage contact us before doing any operation on the computer.

thanks in advanced
Old 12-01-2020, 21:48   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 991599
Thanks Meter: 85
Quote:

Thank you for your words, and for this very reason we once helped our users with a renewal.
"Attention- only our users, not intermediaries -No people with licenses from other users, -It helps them only once !! Your computer had a damage contact us before doing any operation on the computer.

thanks in advanced

if you tell the truth then help me get my license back

I have proof that I wrote to their support in Spanish and they didn't help me get my license back

I have my purchase receipt and I also have the folder with the modules among its files the license that they had installed when I bought

Will you help me ?

Last edited by kevindark; 12-01-2020 at 21:54.