GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2020, 13:45   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1530237
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,598

if license is blocked banned - or you break rules, i cant to help!
rules are clear in the forum! and in the description of the product.

Thank you for understanding and for help service contact via whatsapp

WhatsApp: +573046501469

Best Regards!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resident2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2020, 22:49   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 991599
Thanks Meter: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by resident2011 View Post
if license is blocked banned - or you break rules, i cant to help!
rules are clear in the forum! and in the description of the product.

Thank you for understanding and for help service contact via whatsapp

WhatsApp: +573046501469

Best Regards!!

My license was not banned, I did not break any rules

only my hard disk was damaged and I had to change disk and system and they did not help me to recover the license that was all

so you can help me to recover my license ?
Old 12-07-2020, 20:25   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1020688
Thanks Meter: 107
sometimes a real man needs bravery to accept his mistakes, this guy is a girl who does not want to listen to anyone, he thinks he is always right even he is wrong!

wise advice for you would be - be polite & solve your issues, help others, you got paid for that!

complaints are getting more & more, otherwise, you will end up badly! don't sell your reputation for money!

wake up!
The Following User Says Thank You to javokhir For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2020, 23:44   #49 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 145183
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 791
he made new post abut me and he say i'am scammer hhhh cose all pepole know how it worck
Old 12-08-2020, 09:51   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

This guy does not know the line of stupidity!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to javokhir For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2020, 22:21   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Unhappy clients 10

ciom
aymandh4
amSon83
busywonder
virendrak
infosud
Unlock Source
ziggywong0305
kikas112
kevindark

Happy clients 7

StaRSyS
REYMORA COLOMBIA
cerja Cali-Colombia
negroleal colombia-valledupar
karurosu316 Colombia
JGONZ
J3soft Colombia

is this guy from Colombia?

he did ask his freinds to post good feedbacks

what a joke!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javokhir For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2020, 14:48   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1591394
Thanks Meter: 551
im not unhappy i just say my point about licence my toool work till now
Old 12-11-2020, 16:14   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1530237
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,598
rules are clear

licenses is for a computer !! Whoever wants to buy -buy !! simple they are accepting the terms and conditions !!

I do not understand what the problem is with this, simple the tool does many things that other tools DO NOT !! buying it is making money .. we have limitations and rules if you want it you can buy it, if you don't like the rules and conditions DO NOT buy it!

because all the tools have their rules, simple I DO NOT understand what the problem is! support only and exclusively for customers.

If the product were not real, it would not have been on the market for 2 years, constantly updating for all users.

I ask!! now that there is so much master in the unlock and developers ,,, why many teams only update 2 months and abandon their projects and say nothing ... @ because they are not latinos.

why this campaign !! It will be because we have auth from xioami for more than 1 year and that hurt the party to those who pass by charging for sharing the tools via usb redirector / virtual here / etc ...

we say of course, in our tool description for a single computer! and to format use the guide in our section; All detailed with high quality videos and always telling the truth to our users ,,,,

Why do the teams that release a tool work for 2 months, sell and sell fake tool - I don't see them claiming?

Why to the tools that do not update or spend charging credits packs activations for each operation or new model and if you use flexihub they block your smartcard. I don't see them campaigning?

Our team, our rules ,, .... I don't see anyone saying buy DTPRO and I can't do X operation! o X Module is paid!

Our tool is fully functional, with its rules and restrictions, or has someone been lied to?

Everything is in the description of the product and its rules are public, we have 24/7 assistance via whatsapp to solve errors or add new models.

Many team even for adding a Module for huawei SLB2 charged 69usd and there are no more than 10 Models -We add for free !! and without credits or anything like that.

Last edited by resident2011; 12-11-2020 at 16:19.
Old 12-11-2020, 17:34   #54 (permalink)

Member: 2847319
Thanks Meter: 0
Cool

good afternoon

As a dtpro user, I can say that it is an excellent tool, it has excellent support and attention and when I buy I was always warned by the rules and so far I have not had a problem with my tool they have always helped me

let one of the most real teams on the market work, why don't you talk about GSD dongle that came out and stole hundreds of users and here I don't see talking about this!
Old 12-11-2020, 17:54   #55 (permalink)

Member: 2486944
Donate money to this user
I am from Peru, I have been in the market for years doing unlocks and this tool has been very useful for me and from the first day they warned me and told me the conditions of use and so far I am happy using dtpro

I don't understand this campaign, I see really bad teams with fake updates and nobody complains. I've seen products that take 1 month and they don't release any more updates and I don't see them crying about it.

what really happens?

For me one of the best products of this 2020 is DTPRO, and it may be the best because it has launched several world firsts.
Old 12-11-2020, 17:59   #56 (permalink)

Member: 2224910
These comments give sad, I am a dtpro user and I have had it for more than a year and they help me, other teams in the market do not help anyone

why so much controversy if the rules are clear in the description of the product and in the forum are the guides to use dtpro

I was one of the first to try the dualsim method for SDM710 on my 8Se, when no team supported this.
He always surprises us with his updates in the section we have the video guides and tutorials,

I do not understand why this post? if on the DTPRO website it says clearly for a single computer.
Old 12-11-2020, 18:22   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1591394
Thanks Meter: 551
3 of u have almost no post so ur advice is usless,

fact dt pro is good olny licence is a problem

many ppl uses also cracks so theirs system being damaged,
Old 12-11-2020, 18:26   #58 (permalink)

Member: 2071481
Thanks Meter: 1
good afternoon

I am an unlocker and I am a DTpro user, I always see that they attack dtpro where it is one of the clearest and most honest team, it always tells us things as they are -DTPRO IS FOR A SINGLE PC- and always gives us great updates

whenever I see these posts, I wonder what happens with this tool or with the manager
Is this tool so powerful that the competition pays to be attacked?
Or is it bad to be Colombian in a market where everyone is Euro-European and Asian?

Please let this team rest from so much bad publicity I am a dtpro user and everything is detailed in the product description.

I bought GSD dongle and it's crap why haven't they talked about it?
The Following User Says Thank You to jfdc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 18:27   #59 (permalink)

Member: 2762906
I have bought the license directly from the manager and he was very clear with me from the beginning and I have used it without problems in the forum are the process guides. in the official page in its description are its limitations and conditions of use.

why this campaign! I have never been scammed or deceived they have always been clear with me about the terms and conditions of use of dtpro.
Old 12-11-2020, 18:38   #60 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 309769
Thanks Meter: 50
Many years ago, I have used services from that person, and so far everything is fine, DT, I HAVE IT FOR over 2 years, and using it daily without any problem, in my opinion and experience, it is not a scammer.