GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   BE AWARE of fake iPic release 3.1 !!! We are not responsible if you loose any credit. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/aware-fake-ipic-release-3-1-we-not-responsible-if-you-loose-any-credit-1626364/)

Easy Client 03-10-2013 07:39

BE AWARE of fake iPic release 3.1 !!! We are not responsible if you loose any credit.

Hi,

the iPic release in this Thread

iPic 3.1 Released :D - GSM-Forum - iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android firmware, News, Guides, Repair tutorials.

is fake !!!!!!!!

We not released any new iPic version.

The latest iPic version is 2.4 !!! (Download from our site only)

The latest iPic Bulk version is 1.3 !!!! (Download from our site only)

Our Versions not need any Framework part to work.

You use this at your own risk.

Regards
Easy Client

Easy Client 03-10-2013 17:37

Once again warning !!!!!!!!

There is absolutely no greater version than iPic 2.4 unless we officially say so.
Remember, the authentic iPic client should only be downloaded from the easy-client.com domain.
Be careful to not fall for unknown sources trap. Once again, beware of password stealers. YOU have been warned!

Regards
Easy Client

kia222 03-10-2013 18:35

all my accounts hacked by fake version

THE CLASH 03-10-2013 19:02

Deleted.................................

Please dont hesitate to hit the report button
If any member comes across any more.
Br chris

kia222 03-10-2013 19:37

thanks ....gsmfather

We have detected a suspicious activity on your account.

If you are not login from 185.2.12.170 - () please contact us as soon as possible.
You may be victim of account theft, and we need to check your security.

We apologize for the hitch and hope you understand this is to better protect your account.

kia222 03-10-2013 21:54

all my imei from this ip reported as blacklist

lahoot 03-12-2013 12:19

i am facing same problem even i download latest version of ipic
what should i do now????????

Authenticating
IMPORTANT: There is absolutely no greater version than iPic 2.4 unless we officially say so. Keep in mind that, the authentic iPic client should only be downloaded from the easy-client.com domain. Be careful to not fall for unknown sources trap. Once again, beware of password stealers. YOU have been warned!
You have 8 credits left
Done

..::khaled::.. 03-28-2013 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by lahoot (Post 9263579)
i am facing same problem even i download latest version of ipic
what should i do now????????

Authenticating
IMPORTANT: There is absolutely no greater version than iPic 2.4 unless we officially say so. Keep in mind that, the authentic iPic client should only be downloaded from the easy-client.com domain. Be careful to not fall for unknown sources trap. Once again, beware of password stealers. YOU have been warned!
You have 8 credits left
Done

your account hacked ?????????????????????????

zendgee36 03-28-2013 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy Client (Post 9257458)
Hi,

the iPic release in this Thread

iPic 3.1 Released :D - GSM-Forum - iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android firmware, News, Guides, Repair tutorials.

is fake !!!!!!!!

We not released any new iPic version.

The latest iPic version is 2.4 !!! (Download from our site only)

The latest iPic Bulk version is 1.3 !!!! (Download from our site only)

Our Versions not need any Framework part to work.

You use this at your own risk.

Regards
Easy Client

who haced i pic team have so much cheater i buy it b4 and all mine credits go u dnt have good suport even if we change paswrod there is no any optaion why bcz u give and take credits back and say some one hacked ur acount this stupid server and thief behind ipic server other services is good working i advise to other fourm member dnt buy i pic credits its fake and big fraud even i post b4 when mine credist gone every day plzzzzzzzzzzz see other server its fake and fraud and not any suport

Easy Client 03-28-2013 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendgee36 (Post 9303967)
who haced i pic team have so much cheater i buy it b4 and all mine credits go u dnt have good suport even if we change paswrod there is no any optaion why bcz u give and take credits back and say some one hacked ur acount this stupid server and thief behind ipic server other services is good working i advise to other fourm member dnt buy i pic credits its fake and big fraud even i post b4 when mine credist gone every day plzzzzzzzzzzz see other server its fake and fraud and not any suport

First of all we don't cheat anybody.
We can proof any single imei checked from your account with datestamp etc.
When you download something stupid bcs says free is not our fault.

Before you say to someone cheater proof it or you are the cheater without proof.

Easy Client 03-28-2013 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendgee36 (Post 9303967)

Sorry for double post but forgot

you are so clever why you not press the button Help & Support in iPic Client ?

There is clearly written for all People who can read.

I have some other questions which are not answered here, whom can I contact?
You may drop a mail to our e-mail support at: [email protected]

..::khaled::.. 04-06-2013 17:21

hi friend
no one said that you are cheater , but i think there is a problem where ? , i dont know
today i get problem whith costomer
you changed him pass but he lost credits again!!!

Easy Client 04-06-2013 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::khaled::.. (Post 9329926)
hi friend
no one said that you are cheater , but i think there is a problem where ? , i dont know
today i get problem whith costomer
you changed him pass but he lost credits again!!!

You don't know ? Strange !

You told me your Server got hacked and all accounts which sended out from your Server.

Maybe a Picture from your Statement helps.

http://www.easy-client.com/images/khaled.png

Regards
Easy Client

mostaphgsm 04-06-2013 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy Client (Post 9330031)

You told me your Server got hacked and all accounts which sended out from your Server.

Regards
Easy Client

wasting time with this user (..::khaled::..) all his life crying , and all the time giving a hasty decisions.

..::khaled::.. 04-06-2013 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy Client (Post 9330031)

Regards
Easy Client

yes friend but this problem after pass changed and i did not sent pass from server
i sent msg to my costomer's to download sof from ipic from here http://www.easy-client.com/