GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2024, 12:12   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
Exclamation Be aware usdtportal new crap in market


Be aware from usdtportal payment gateway

Use illegitimate methods to add his payment gateway in our script

And make users websites compromised

We will be not responsible if any one use this portal in our script with illegitimate

That company offer
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 12:56   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Look Nakash guy

You buy from my money your moped

USDTPortal is powered by legitunlocks.com and LU Team

If you can not send my money back and delete your chats, I still have pictures from your moped and your thnks posts etc.

Simple, you can refund us our money that u take for something that you are not provided

If you not refund the money believe me you will be published on every forum in the world and every group in market so that all people know what you are for person i was writing last day post to warn you about it and to write someone for scammer you need to have proof any proof that usdtportal or legitunlocks scamm anyone write it here to can admins see and ban us direct

You have my money, and you need to pay it back or provide what you told that you will provide for this money I'm wait like 2 years on you, but you forget about someone that send money that you can buy some moped and not did your part of work.

So @all take care about this scammer and about his fake promisses
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 13:30   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
Angry

See 1st who is scammer

Decode codes and add things in others scripts is not legit way that open loops for hackers and we will not allows that





If you want your portal in nakshsoft come with decent way not this way

Last edited by naksh; 01-29-2024 at 13:40.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 14:22   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
See 1st who is scammer

Decode codes and add things in others scripts is not legit way that open loops for hackers and we will not allows that





If you want your portal in nakshsoft come with decent way not this way



First, you don't need to cheat people, this is rule No1



Second, what your user write to you have nothing to do with the getaway that users ask for where they get the Crypto direct to their wallet.
Also, no middle man, user pay on the side user get on their wallet direct.
What is there scam or what is there cheating.
But on your side, you scam me for money and delete your all accounts like we will never meet again in this market.


The 3. i was asking for refund because you delay stuff that you say on first day that all work like the API to dhru for server orders and much other stuff.
You get how i remember like a gift a moped from luteam only to do your stuff and you didn't provide this for what we paid.


So it was simple for you to refund money i have many print screens but I'm to busy with our projects at moment in the market , USDPortal you can't blame while there are so many customers that use it on daily basis that are happy finally that have something what other teams didn't add for their users and most of the users in market use now crypto. And the most important is that the sellers get from users direct to their wallet's money so no middle man and have nice admin panel where they can all control income and much more stiff like telegram notifications etc.



You are a guy that take my money and not provide this what you told that you have ready. But every day u ask for some days more , one more time i don't care for this few k but i know only one you are not trusted person i was asking few times to refund or provide this service for what we paid you, but you then delete your account on telegram to not be asked again about the money while like you said in your country it's a big money this was your words not mine.


So stop play some important guy and enjoy with your moped that you get free from LU Team and be a king with it. But never blame someone else if you and your work is a part of a scam.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 15:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bo View Post
First, you don't need to cheat people, this is rule No1



Second, what your user write to you have nothing to do with the getaway that users ask for where they get the Crypto direct to their wallet.
Also, no middle man, user pay on the side user get on their wallet direct.
What is there scam or what is there cheating.
But on your side, you scam me for money and delete your all accounts like we will never meet again in this market.


The 3. i was asking for refund because you delay stuff that you say on first day that all work like the API to dhru for server orders and much other stuff.
You get how i remember like a gift a moped from luteam only to do your stuff and you didn't provide this for what we paid.


So it was simple for you to refund money i have many print screens but I'm to busy with our projects at moment in the market , USDPortal you can't blame while there are so many customers that use it on daily basis that are happy finally that have something what other teams didn't add for their users and most of the users in market use now crypto. And the most important is that the sellers get from users direct to their wallet's money so no middle man and have nice admin panel where they can all control income and much more stiff like telegram notifications etc.



You are a guy that take my money and not provide this what you told that you have ready. But every day u ask for some days more , one more time i don't care for this few k but i know only one you are not trusted person i was asking few times to refund or provide this service for what we paid you, but you then delete your account on telegram to not be asked again about the money while like you said in your country it's a big money this was your words not mine.


So stop play some important guy and enjoy with your moped that you get free from LU Team and be a king with it. But never blame someone else if you and your work is a part of a scam.

You do not have sales means not we cheat you already reply you in another post
Get sales and get installed your 6 license anytime



https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...rvice-3259767/

Re

And this post is about your usdtportal which you adding in our clients webs with inlegal way

Which is harmful for our clients webs and we will not allows with this way at all



  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 21:54   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CANADA
Age: 43
Posts: 337
Member: 145183
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 781
It's essential to expose such deceptive practices and protect potential victims. from LegitUnlock's serve as a stark reminder to always be cautious online. Before engaging with any service, not evrything is mony need to be safe from thes conduct thorough research, read reviews, and share your experiences to warn others.Before diving into the murky world of LegitUnlock's deceptive practices, let's shine a light on their pre-selling phase. It seems the creators of this dubious service are not only experts in misleading customers but also adept at testing the waters without getting caught.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 22:27   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CANADA
Age: 43
Posts: 337
Member: 145183
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 781
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 16:12   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
This is why we do not allows him to add his gateway and he start use illegal ways

This is why we do not allows him to add his gateway and he start use illegal ways



Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post
This is why we do not allows him to add his gateway and he start use illegal ways
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 18:25   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gulshan-iqbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albania,City Under The Castle
Age: 47
Posts: 2,535
Member: 388033
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 689
If i am not wrong and well understood the code implemented into the script in unauthorized way compromise the users security and is harmful for their privacy against their own customers.I used to work with Naksh for so long time and never had issues with him or his service he offers.So i warn others to listen to his advices and keep their privacy protected as deserved in a world where security and privacy is attacked very single day by any means everywhere in the world!By the way such suspicious scripts once i used several months ago maybe last May on 2023 i was hacked and instead paying XX TRX that script caused me to lose more than it was expected to pay in TRX 10 times higher and i just stopped using that script at least to not lose more than i used to!Binance and Kraken are the best as far as i tested.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gulshan-iqbal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 21:31   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
Thank you for share your nakshsoft experience here & aware fourm users from suspicious scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulshan-iqbal View Post
If i am not wrong and well understood the code implemented into the script in unauthorized way compromise the users security and is harmful for their privacy against their own customers.I used to work with Naksh for so long time and never had issues with him or his service he offers.So i warn others to listen to his advices and keep their privacy protected as deserved in a world where security and privacy is attacked very single day by any means everywhere in the world!By the way such suspicious scripts once i used several months ago maybe last May on 2023 i was hacked and instead paying XX TRX that script caused me to lose more than it was expected to pay in TRX 10 times higher and i just stopped using that script at least to not lose more than i used to!Binance and Kraken are the best as far as i tested.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 22:27   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Okay smart guys, let's talk like this way

if my user asks me for refund for not done service they get refund ( nakassh can not refund while he buys a moped and was happy like a little kid )

I told here already they don't need to refund while he is in my eyes already cheater because he didn't deliver on the time stuff what we need and never solve his script errors that i send him.

For the @gulshan-iqbal i would tell if you buy script you are the owner not nakash right ??
If yes you can allow that someone implement you something that your support never implement this don't give a reason for nakash to kill this guy script this is Dictator everywhere on the world.

If nahash dont provide this from over 2 years when we told him its simple to do and he didn't listen, we are only help one his guy and made solution like we made to all other server owners and the most secure transactions where user GET THE MONEY TO HIS OWN WALLET if you not understand the customer don't send money to other middle man and not use other wallet to pay as the reseller wallet.

For @technico what do you think now if we would be bad guys like nakash and write only on our channel that have thousands of followers and over 100k users on our web to mark nakash site as malicious how many people from our trusted users would report it but we dont play like this kids games we. work for this community we are over 18 people in team with many developers legitunlocks for years give world first updates here in this market.

You can only be blind to not see it let me know is nakash code his script from scratch, or he uses to not say public which code and exchange


Open your eyes boss and check how many servers sell the legitunlocks projects over api daily and how many families earn money for living with us

This is the difference few people and over 100k people that use it i will not say daily but weekly for sure

And yes nakash you choose in your life if you like to piss on someone that help you in your life to buy moped and food for your family and never give him what he pay for or you be a good guy and contact this person and ask how to solve this debt

It's all about what man is for a person, the cheater in hearth or the person that work for this community.

Iam still not publish pictures where you was promise and not did your job only to show you that is not important for legitunlocks this fe k but one day you will be asked for it for sure.

Here are some small information only about team that you blame here and put one report to the link that have nothing to do with legitunlocks but put our name there

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...ypass-3246942/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...anual-3228974/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...-user-3201348/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...usted-3179946/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35...-team-3233358/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...tools-3232540/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...ready-3215871/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...orted-3208379/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...arket-3215653/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88...users-2959318/

And many more I'm tired to search in past other world first solutions that LU Team publish but be nice sleep nice with stolen money i will not punish you for this and tell thousands of users to blame your project for sure I'm not need lawyers for anything.

This forum when start 1999 it was nice place without person like this up and it was place where we share ideas and help each other now is here change many stuff after years so nakash you steal my money didn't provide me the service you was pay for it and this is the end.

Best regard for all friends and trusted guys and also for haters i wish all the best.

But believe me the market would not look in 2024 like it is without legitunlocks team
You are all welcome to the channel to see all news sometime also before it publish on the forum

https://t.me/legitunlocksoff

Enjoy the rest time of the life try to spend some money to help poor people and to make some good stuff don't try to blame someone that try to help you what you didn't made for two years because you fly on your super moped all the time what you get as gift from legitunlocks
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 07:13   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
Its not my fault if you are illiterate

1.You purchased 6 license in the cost of 5 after you see our demo website before purchasing we do not hide any thing from you and did promise we will develop more things for you so stop claim we do not deliver you actually you do not have orders*we did not hide any thing from you everything was visible on demo site and did not promise you will give develop more things with your 6 license purchase

Still

2.After purchasing*you said I want these improvements in api then i can sell (well we did it for you without ask extra charges)

3.you demand for crypto currency payment method*(Again we did it for you without demand any extra charges)

4. We developed your development company website and give you with source code (Lugsmportal) (which costs minimum 3000$ and tell me what you paid us for that ?? ) Better you pay me for that first then claim for refund
( you know you demand for small to small changes but I never reject and after do changes told you feel free for contact me if you want any more changes)*


5. After all this you start demand refund I said clear no because I spend lots of time ( we are looking you stupid spend months on your demands and after all of that we will refund you)*
No one is stupid who can leave payment for 2 years you just want your usdtportal in nakshsoft and that's why you doing this drama here*

Also you can read terms of use http://www.nakshsoft.com/page.php?id=10
we have already write very very clear

You can only resell nakshsoft websites on commission basis with become our reseller and you have to pay for at least 5 license payment advance to become our reseller and no refund will be issued to any reseller later if he will not be able to sell. so be sure you are capable of selling websites before becoming our reseller. There is no time bound to sell 5 licenses you can sell in unlimited time. Its not my fault if you are illiterate

And you agree these terms with your self when you make account on our website

6. Why you come here after 2 years (because you start add your crap Usdtportal in our users website with illegal way)* and you doing steal our users systems information through your Usdtportal and play with apis of them. When we told them about this you come here.

7. You claim I can see the api of my website's users. Do you have any proof* ?* Stop speak here and there without any proofs.

You are clear cut scam person who want to steal innocent people's computers information for blackmail them through your usdtportal**
Here is a proof


And the only reason you come here is you want your usdtportal*in nakshsoft

And I will not hesitate to take legal action against you in your country and will make sure send you in your real place for these kind of scams*

Remember this time you are not dealing with kid who you can blackmail with make these kinds of posts*

You are paid member here didn't means you can play with users data and blackmail me

Friendly advice for you better stay away from me is better for your future and your health this is last warning to you stop these kind of* kiddish scams with me and stay away from me.

And for your 6 licenses you can sell any time and contact me for installation we will do that work for sure for which you pay us. Even you come here no matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bo View Post
Okay smart guys, let's talk like this way

if my user asks me for refund for not done service they get refund ( nakassh can not refund while he buys a moped and was happy like a little kid )

I told here already they don't need to refund while he is in my eyes already cheater because he didn't deliver on the time stuff what we need and never solve his script errors that i send him.

For the @gulshan-iqbal i would tell if you buy script you are the owner not nakash right ??
If yes you can allow that someone implement you something that your support never implement this don't give a reason for nakash to kill this guy script this is Dictator everywhere on the world.

If nahash dont provide this from over 2 years when we told him its simple to do and he didn't listen, we are only help one his guy and made solution like we made to all other server owners and the most secure transactions where user GET THE MONEY TO HIS OWN WALLET if you not understand the customer don't send money to other middle man and not use other wallet to pay as the reseller wallet.

For @technico what do you think now if we would be bad guys like nakash and write only on our channel that have thousands of followers and over 100k users on our web to mark nakash site as malicious how many people from our trusted users would report it but we dont play like this kids games we. work for this community we are over 18 people in team with many developers legitunlocks for years give world first updates here in this market.

You can only be blind to not see it let me know is nakash code his script from scratch, or he uses to not say public which code and exchange


Open your eyes boss and check how many servers sell the legitunlocks projects over api daily and how many families earn money for living with us

This is the difference few people and over 100k people that use it i will not say daily but weekly for sure

And yes nakash you choose in your life if you like to piss on someone that help you in your life to buy moped and food for your family and never give him what he pay for or you be a good guy and contact this person and ask how to solve this debt

It's all about what man is for a person, the cheater in hearth or the person that work for this community.

Iam still not publish pictures where you was promise and not did your job only to show you that is not important for legitunlocks this fe k but one day you will be asked for it for sure.

Here are some small information only about team that you blame here and put one report to the link that have nothing to do with legitunlocks but put our name there

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...ypass-3246942/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...anual-3228974/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...-user-3201348/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...usted-3179946/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35...-team-3233358/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...tools-3232540/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...ready-3215871/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...orted-3208379/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f81...arket-3215653/

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88...users-2959318/

And many more I'm tired to search in past other world first solutions that LU Team publish but be nice sleep nice with stolen money i will not punish you for this and tell thousands of users to blame your project for sure I'm not need lawyers for anything.

This forum when start 1999 it was nice place without person like this up and it was place where we share ideas and help each other now is here change many stuff after years so nakash you steal my money didn't provide me the service you was pay for it and this is the end.

Best regard for all friends and trusted guys and also for haters i wish all the best.

But believe me the market would not look in 2024 like it is without legitunlocks team
You are all welcome to the channel to see all news sometime also before it publish on the forum

https://t.me/legitunlocksoff

Enjoy the rest time of the life try to spend some money to help poor people and to make some good stuff don't try to blame someone that try to help you what you didn't made for two years because you fly on your super moped all the time what you get as gift from legitunlocks

Last edited by naksh; 01-31-2024 at 07:20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 18:22   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CANADA
Age: 43
Posts: 337
Member: 145183
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 781
Everyone knows that discussing with naksh one of the best programmers in the field, who took an excellent step to warn his clients about the danger of the file after examining the code. Honestly, I don't know you, as everyone knows that you purchased a new section in the forum, and your writing style is all threatening. How do you expect to continue your relationship with your clients with such childish behavior? If you're threatening to publish a discussion under your name, be aware that it's not up to that level. Everyone knows him for his good manners, not someone who buys telegram followers with money hhhhhh and starts making threats. channel in telegramme 9000 member and not bypass 4
or 5 like hhhh


https://ibb.co/bsJ08j9
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to technico For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2024, 22:58   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 569
He think he is the G O D of gsm market and it's really shameful what he is doing.

Sure his tool is not going to work life time and they can't run life with s cam money life time



Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post
Everyone knows that discussing with naksh one of the best programmers in the field, who took an excellent step to warn his clients about the danger of the file after examining the code. Honestly, I don't know you, as everyone knows that you purchased a new section in the forum, and your writing style is all threatening. How do you expect to continue your relationship with your clients with such childish behavior? If you're threatening to publish a discussion under your name, be aware that it's not up to that level. Everyone knows him for his good manners, not someone who buys telegram followers with money hhhhhh and starts making threats. channel in telegramme 9000 member and not bypass 4
or 5 like hhhh


https://ibb.co/bsJ08j9
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 23:19   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Hi guys, I read this post and would like to see proof of harmful code. According to your message, if he is such an excellent developer, I would request you to point out the harmful parts of the code that USDT Portal made. If it's really true what Naksh and you say, it should be very easy for you to point them out. Naming someone a scammer or their work as crap should be backed up with some proof. By the way, posting a VirusTotal result of an IP detection which is based on Cloudflare shows nothing because this IP belongs to Cloudflare, not to the server. I hope you guys will use reason and provide proof for the claims you make, because if we go down this path, everyone can say something is crap just because it is crap. Do you see the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post
Everyone knows that discussing with naksh one of the best programmers in the field, who took an excellent step to warn his clients about the danger of the file after examining the code. Honestly, I don't know you, as everyone knows that you purchased a new section in the forum, and your writing style is all threatening. How do you expect to continue your relationship with your clients with such childish behavior? If you're threatening to publish a discussion under your name, be aware that it's not up to that level. Everyone knows him for his good manners, not someone who buys telegram followers with money hhhhhh and starts making threats. channel in telegramme 9000 member and not bypass 4
or 5 like hhhh


https://ibb.co/bsJ08j9
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Danio0701 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.10710 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO