GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2024, 13:56   #31 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4

I can't say more than you are totally dumb kid. Friend, I work with ibo over 3-4 years and he still have same username, never change it. Putting some screenshot that someone said scammer, change names means nothing cause everyday like 300 people try to scam others pretending they are ibo.

By the way still don't understand why anyone would need to be aware of usdt portal product, ibo have nothing related with software itself. We keep eye on the security things and manage all.

do u see the sense of idiotic screenshots, where we gonna go with that? I guess nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
Ibo is a old s cammmer who always change Nick's after eating money of inocent users



So viewes think before use usdtporal you want to put your money on risk or not

And he is shameless person he post here 3 files with self and still he is not accepting he did scam with us

Also get developed his lugsmportal with source code in 3k and left and report our telegram account and make it banned

Last edited by ..::Neo::..; 02-12-2024 at 17:55.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 14:25   #32 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Friend, you're checking my patient. Are you asking for a fully decrypted Naksh script online for free (still don't know what anyone can do with this as it's not best), or what are you asking me to do?

Because you talk very badly about us without any proofs and real reason. My only advice is to stop putting lies on us. If you like to fight with Ibo, it's your choice and do it directly instead of attacking a service made by the USDT Portal Team.


Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
QUOTE=naksh;14945162]Ibo is a old s cammmer who always change Nick's after eating money of inocent users



So viewes think before use usdtporal you want to put your money on risk or not

And he is shameless person he post here 3 files with self and still he is not accepting he did scam with us

Also get developed his lugsmportal with source code OF 3k and left with trick with report our telegram account and make it banned

Now shameless person have no shame about he decode files and make our users website data on risk and make 1 user website compromised and also edit our property

Last edited by Danio0701; 02-06-2024 at 14:30.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 15:19   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
My issue is already solved with him who are you and why you posting here now ?

What is your problem ?

is this forum for blackmail ?

And are you professional hacker & blackmailer ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Danio0701 View Post
Friend, you're checking my patient. Are you asking for a fully decrypted Naksh script online for free (still don't know what anyone can do with this as it's not best), or what are you asking me to do?

Because you talk very badly about us without any proofs and real reason. My only advice is to stop putting lies on us. If you like to fight with Ibo, it's your choice and do it directly instead of attacking a service made by the USDT Portal Team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 18:13   #34 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
What kind of idiot question is it why I post here? I'm one of USDT Portal admins, u made post about our product is crap without any real evidence and reasons so thats why I'm posting here.

We never attack or post you or your service anywhere public at all.

I would like to finish my sentence with simple thing, if u will not DELETE this post that have 0 basics and its only fake insults under our name I will post here full zip to full decrypted your service with all license bypassed for free. Really trust me. Stop this nonsense post cause its goes nowhere. We as USDT Portal are not like to go on war with anyone cause there are always better ways to solve issues. Of course I don't say I will decode it or upload anywhere, I'm saying that I'm going post link cause its fully allowed to post links which can find online

So please consider one more time what you do here or if u need read full post again. We are NOT legitunlocks, we are NOT ibo, we are as our service names USDT Portal Team. Who is our investors and put their money in our project for % from profits its only our business and its irracional that u says crap cause one of biggest GSM sellers invest in us and you don't like him for any reasons. No matter money its project that we direct and develop so its full secure no matter who invest in us.


Cause you made us little mad we took afford to look online and check what we found online, I think best idea for me will be DELETE this files as reposting link "we found" would be not nice. Our advice don't attack for false reasons guys that never do anything to you




Best Regards
USDT Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
My issue is already solved with him who are you and why you posting here now ?

What is your problem ?

is this forum for blackmail ?

And are you professional hacker & blackmailer ?

Last edited by ..::Neo::..; 02-12-2024 at 17:42. Reason: removed private source code
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 18:21   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
Talking Good luck

All this making your reputation bad in public not our

You proofs with your self that i did not post wrong you are playing with users websites

And now i announce here soon i will launch something similar to usdtportal

And that will be developed by us not we will use others codes like you

So be ready for competitor from now

Because of some one this kind of act nakshsoft born 11 years ago

Now lets do competition in legal way

Good luck do what you can and i will do what i can

No Regards
Admin Naksh-soft


Quote:
Originally Posted by Danio0701 View Post
What kind of idiot question is it why I post here? I'm one of USDT Portal admins, u made post about our product is crap without any real evidence and reasons so thats why I'm posting here.

We never attack or post you or your service anywhere public at all.

I would like to finish my sentence with simple thing, if u will not DELETE this post that have 0 basics and its only fake insults under our name I will post here full zip to full decrypted your service with all license bypassed for free. Really trust me. Stop this nonsense post cause its goes nowhere. We as USDT Portal are not like to go on war with anyone cause there are always better ways to solve issues. Of course I don't say I will decode it or upload anywhere, I'm saying that I'm going post link cause its fully allowed to post links which can find online

So please consider one more time what you do here or if u need read full post again. We are NOT legitunlocks, we are NOT ibo, we are as our service names USDT Portal Team. Who is our investors and put their money in our project for % from profits its only our business and its irracional that u says crap cause one of biggest GSM sellers invest in us and you don't like him for any reasons. No matter money its project that we direct and develop so its full secure no matter who invest in us.


Cause you made us little mad we took afford to look online and check what we found online, I think best idea for me will be DELETE this files as reposting link "we found" would be not nice. Our advice don't attack for false reasons guys that never do anything to you



Best Regards
USDT Portal

Last edited by ..::Neo::..; 02-12-2024 at 17:43. Reason: removed private source code
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naksh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2024, 18:40   #36 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
And here you go, so that was real motivation behind all. You post something just to post negative about competitors... You know, market will verify you and us. We always deliver good quality and security to our customers.

If anyone need our payment gateway or support you all are welcome https://usdtportal.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
All this making your reputation bad in public not our

You proofs with your self that i did not post wrong you are playing with users websites

And now i announce here soon i will launch something similar to usdtportal

And that will be developed by us not we will use others codes like you

So be ready for competitor from now

Because of some one this kind of act nakshsoft born 11 years ago

Now lets do competition in legal way

Good luck do what you can and i will do what i can

No Regards
Admin Naksh-soft
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 18:43   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
You was never my competitor

But now you force me to become





Quote:
Originally Posted by Danio0701 View Post
And here you go, so that was real motivation behind all. You post something just to post negative about competitors... You know, market will verify you and us. We always deliver good quality and security to our customers.

If anyone need our payment gateway or support you all are welcome https://usdtportal.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 01:11   #38 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
You was never my competitor

But now you force me to become

Brother you can not protect your users and let backdoor to can control view their API-s and kill their DB anytime , try this to do with the USDTportal like a coder you can simple then code, you code is not coded from scratch this also can be proof. You attack usdt portal that help your one user to add crypro payment getaways remember where users get payments to their wallet no middle man and which software in market exist , we luteam invest in this project already enough , because we like to pay most world bug bounty to try to find some holes and prtect our users maximum. They can not lose with this project can only earn. What we prove here is not the point with your stuff. You simple attacked deleted DB from your user and what most interesant you made a backup of it so that you can fix it simple to can blame usdportal as some supervirus in the market. Nakash learn to respect others work it cant be all crap dhru webx gsmhosting only your stuff is best.


Remmember my words i gift the money i lose with you to 5 useers that will get from you in the name of LU Team free licences from us. We never ask you for money to pay back while when we did it few time you can see in. history what you talk about it how you dont have work how you selling is not working etc.

So always member stuff what you say in past or made print screens so that you have proofs sometime when you come in situations that users ask for refund because the stuff that not work on your scripts.


But your problem is you spend money and cant give it back. Every user I talk for LU Team if he didn't get something done or have problem with anything have the option to ask from admins refund if we see the problem come from our side.


So happy users happy earning , you have both sides wrong attack somone and name it as crap and didn't accept that someone can make something for few hours , how you can then support your users in this world where every day man need to put some new security stuff in the projects so that their users are protected.

Enjoy your life write me in pm or here which licenses you gift in the name of LU Team to can confirm with these users if they are happy to use it.

About competitor think something and work on something that will make you money and what you do from scratch will not still provide here all your stuff but really don't force anyone of us to do this don't need to be here on forum while the superadmin told to not share your full code here , explain how you can protect your users if you can not protect your script to be encoded ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 04:12   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
Please show 1st show backdoor then come. all hostings security monitors everything and no one can install backdoor specially which hosting we recommend to our clients


Now you start here after resolve matter in another post

You guys have enough time to waste and write here then keep writing I do not have time to waste write without reason

Last edited by naksh; 02-07-2024 at 04:21.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 23:41   #40 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
Please show 1st show backdoor then come. all hostings security monitors everything and no one can install backdoor specially which hosting we recommend to our clients


Now you start here after resolve matter in another post

You guys have enough time to waste and write here then keep writing I do not have time to waste write without reason



Explain how his db was backuped, and after you told him usdtportal virus delete the db you fixed it i mean same backup that you download before ??

For turn off his site you didn't ask his access if i good remember right ??

And yes if you see channels you see we made daily many updates on all tools and still find 5 time to relax here with you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 05:36   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
He lost his api database go and confirm 1st properly
I am not free for see his 1 website which was working smooth from long time
You really write without facts and if I shut down his website why he do not post why you are posting
Why he did not come and post it I did anything with his website.
The user do not have problem from me and you posting here without any reason

So stop without facts and half information

Last edited by naksh; 02-08-2024 at 05:42.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 05:50   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
He lost his api database go and confirm 1st properly and it's because of your usdtportal
I am not free for see his 1 website which was working smooth from long time
You really write without facts and if I shut down his website why he do not post
Why he did not come and post it I did anything with his website.
The user do not have problem from me and you posting here without any reason and without any facts what ever your kiddish mind think you start post

So stop without facts and half information





Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bo View Post
Explain how his db was backuped, and after you told him usdtportal virus delete the db you fixed it i mean same backup that you download before ??

For turn off his site you didn't ask his access if i good remember right ??

And yes if you see channels you see we made daily many updates on all tools and still find 5 time to relax here with you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:50   #43 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
I_Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Balkan
Posts: 498
Member: 2942751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
He lost his api database go and confirm 1st properly and it's because of your usdtportal
I am not free for see his 1 website which was working smooth from long time
You really write without facts and if I shut down his website why he do not post
Why he did not come and post it I did anything with his website.
The user do not have problem from me and you posting here without any reason and without any facts what ever your kiddish mind think you start post

So stop without facts and half information



I would like you Naksh to state here that you did not include any secret entry points in your Naksh-Soft code that would allow you to take control of your clients' pages or steal data from their APIs and customer databases.

Here a Public message and answer it to your users it's not blackmail or anything else, it's only a confirmation from you to your users.


Because you say its about USDTPortal that this happens, you was made us much think while we publish all what USDTPortal did and also one more question how secure is your script ? Answer this also before I give my final words to you and to your users.

I will only ask for your apology for blame something that you saw what it is, and you put your script in the moon and I ask you simple question like a user that buy from you 7 license and 5 of them i gave you to gift to users.

Answer this and we are good but answer truth please
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 22:22   #44 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Member: 2730858
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Naksh Please kindly reply to the iBo question. Please confirm that your script is fully secure and that you have never inserted any hidden backdoors in your encrypted script that can be used for malicious purposes to control, scam, and steal from your customers. Please confirm this publicly.

Your silent is an answer too. Cause you blame us while maybe there is other reason? Why no are not going publicly state above? Are you worried that someone can proof you are lier and last 10 years you could hack your own customers by backdoor you made?

We all are waiting for your final statment


Quote:
Originally Posted by naksh View Post
He lost his api database go and confirm 1st properly and it's because of your usdtportal
I am not free for see his 1 website which was working smooth from long time
You really write without facts and if I shut down his website why he do not post
Why he did not come and post it I did anything with his website.
The user do not have problem from me and you posting here without any reason and without any facts what ever your kiddish mind think you start post

So stop without facts and half information
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 09:32   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
naksh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: INDIA,HongKong
Posts: 978
Member: 1577875
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 568
You guys enter in nakshsoft users websites and add backdoor in some of our customer's websites with name of install free payment gateway may be but which customers never share ftp or hosting access to you all of them sites are fully secured and never compromised with any way

What you think you are 1st who try this kind of things lots of comes and goes and they never able to enter in any of customers websites.

You think you only know the decoding and other tricks and with show your cheap tricks you can blackmail us.

Better 1st develop your own websites of usdtportal you are using what readymade tool which
Who can't build own website and using readymade tools to make his websites they are not a developers of my level who I answer

And this post was for aware nakshsoft users do not add your usdtportal in any website if anything happens to websites of them we are not responsible.

And stop get cheap publicity with move this post up again and again in

Last reply

No regards

Now get l o st

Last edited by naksh; 02-15-2024 at 09:40.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.17073 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO