GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2006, 12:50   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22438
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation Beware from liers! Don't buy from trans-way!

Hi!
I would like to tell you my experience with trans-way (www.trans-way.biz ) so that others don't get into their trap.
I bought 10 Nokia unlocking clips from them. The communication was great and the clips were delivered safely. But this was the only good bit the clips were non functional and were not powering up, also there were 2 cables missing from each clip.
I reported the problem and had a good response from Micahel Wong
at trans-way. I was told to send the faulty goods back and that the replacements will be sent with reimbursement of return postage.
I did receive the clips but without promises return postage cost. This time they were powering up but were unable to unlock Nokia phones.
I got back to Micahel Wong and asked how they can sell goods which are not tested and are unable to do the advertised job. He made many false promises but didn't actually solve the problem.
The clips are just dummies and are worthless. I lost hundreds of pounds first on buying the faulty goods and then again by paying for the hefty return postage to China.
I have no hope that I will recover any funds back from trans-way but by writing here hope that others will not get into their trap.
Thanks for your time!
Regards
Navid
Old 08-04-2006, 18:58   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 55959
Thanks Meter: 9
Well. transway only resell n clip, they are not the manufacturer
They are under the same situation like you. very bad. poor trans way.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:58   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67905
Thanks Meter: 17
Always the same story with chinese "trader companys".
You can only lose, made my own experience with them.

Will never deal again, i better pay a couple of €€€ more but get my support, instead of buying cheap and pay afterwards more.

cya
Old 08-09-2006, 12:51   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 253344
Yeah!! man.. These china men should just sticked to cooking and washing disk on chinese restaurant. Just bunch of lairs, cheaters and violating copy rightt law.. Want thing I learned, never buy anthing from them not even at walmart chinese goods. They are cheapo made and do not work.. Thanks for the warning, I appreciate it.. keep up the good works and knock them dead until they are gone.. broke GO FOR THEIR WOMEN THOUGH, THEY ARE AT LEAST OK..
Old 08-10-2006, 05:26   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenbeast
Yeah!! man.. These china men should just sticked to cooking and washing disk on chinese restaurant. Just bunch of lairs, cheaters and violating copy rightt law.. Want thing I learned, never buy anthing from them not even at walmart chinese goods. They are cheapo made and do not work.. Thanks for the warning, I appreciate it.. keep up the good works and knock them dead until they are gone.. broke GO FOR THEIR WOMEN THOUGH, THEY ARE AT LEAST OK..
I don't know use what word to describe people like you. anyway, you are just a piece of ****. I wish you could learn how to respect people before you come here blabla.
How many orders you have ordered from chinese people and how many Chinese companies you have dealt with ? People all over the world deal with Chinese people and many of them make a lot of money.
Do you think Chinese people will die because people **** like you not order from us? you wait and see. i'd rather say many people cannot survive without China !!!
Open your eyes before you make your cheap order next time. fool. use your eyes and brain to see and to think if the people can trust or not
Old 08-10-2006, 05:30   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108949
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsm
I don't know use what word to describe people like you. anyway, you are just a piece of ****. I wish you could learn how to respect people before you come here blabla.
How many orders you have ordered from chinese people and how many Chinese companies you have dealt with ? People all over the world deal with Chinese people and many of them make a lot of money.
Do you think Chinese people will die because people **** like you not order from us? you wait and see. i'd rather say many people cannot survive without China !!!
Open your eyes before you make your cheap order next time. fool. use your eyes and brain to see and to think if the people can trust or not
dont worry let this ashole barking like a clown its seems be very funny
he allway have the choice to use bananas if he think he are a usa gents

B.R
Old 08-10-2006, 16:03   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsm View Post
That right, you guys sell product so cheap and it does not work!! What I bought is not even worth to ship it back.. The stuff over price.. You guys exist to rip people off... Free software are better than this piece of junk you sell.. Ask me a question about unlocking on this stuff and I show you how for free...
Old 08-11-2006, 03:36   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenbeast View Post
That right, you guys sell product so cheap and it does not work!! What I bought is not even worth to ship it back.. The stuff over price.. You guys exist to rip people off... Free software are better than this piece of junk you sell.. Ask me a question about unlocking on this stuff and I show you how for free...
Idiot, you know nothing about unlocking.
go Hard/Software-Products section in this forum, tell me which unlocking box is made by Chinese people?
And go listed cheater section, tell me how many chinese people are there ?

Some of Chinese people may make cheap products which are not working and some of them sell copy as original. i hate it also. but most of them are good and friendly.
Always think before you insult people.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:26   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

@gdgsm

Ok, which one you sell not coming from china? Now, It will be a good advertizing for your company.. Which one??
Old 08-11-2006, 11:43   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7468
Thanks Meter: 2
@gdgsm,

dont waste your time answering this idiot...
Old 08-11-2006, 12:31   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 255014
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPhone View Post
@gdgsm,

dont waste your time answering this idiot...
@MadPhone Agreed ... Such a waste of space that guy.. Im thinking about posting a request to ban him for being such an @ss!.. All he seems to be here for is to try and slag off GSM businesses.. (Read all his posts.. all the same sh!t).

@navid In apreciate what your saying here... but my dealings with Tranway have been nothing but pure **********

BR,

Speedy
Old 08-12-2006, 15:02   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

!0 Clips or lips.. that bad. very bad.. Clips do not work.... Brat, the clip are cliptomanic your dinero.. I own 2 clips, none of them work for what i bought them for.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:22   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22438
Thanks to all for supporting me here!
I will say that not all traders in China are cheaters, I have a very good experience with http://www.one-stop-factory.com. I ordered hundreds of items from them but never had any problem. All the items do the job as it says on the tin.
I will say that UK sellers have the best service and support but then you have to pay the price for that.
Thanks
Regards
Navid
Old 08-13-2006, 13:21   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

@navid,
You hit it bull eyes.. I have been eyeing one-stop-factory. Really detail site, even tells you the limitaion of the device they sell. Very good intuitive information and more. check it out..
Old 08-26-2006, 16:00   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster

The do do 3 dogsss are tallking .. No., do do and the do,, doooooing dodo are talking doing you in,, these are dodo's dodo.. relax from the dodo co.. they think we are dododo's