GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2021, 07:26   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1763965
Thanks Meter: 521
Donate money to this user

My buy un 2015. And buy host hostunlock todo.

https://ibb.co/S3hm3Xs

I ask that my personal data be deleted. Please moderators take business on this

Last edited by Compoteria; 01-26-2021 at 07:34.

Old 01-26-2021, 19:16   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Deleted my personal data and please moderators take action with the scammer.

Regards.

Old 01-27-2021, 07:42   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1577875
Sonork: 100.1614120
Thanks Meter: 570
You purchased in 299$ 2015 and you stop website with self with eat money of your clients (without have any complaint with us)

then you come to in 2021 after 6 years and you told us you want to start website again we told you support renewal charges are 150$ + paypal fee

then you want on new domain cost is 50$ for change domain

(And you want on new domain because you cheated with clients from old domain eat money of your clients stop site and run away)

any ways here become total cost 200$ you told you have not so much money we give you 100$ discount and also allows you pay in 2 parts

Fix with your hosting if your hosting not validate license from our server why you open dispute with us ???? we are not your hosting company and for your hosting company failure why you open dispute with us ????

Then you close case and buy new hosting and paypal do not release your payment and put on hold and send message to hosting this is risky payment
(Because paypal know your account behavior is open paypal cases)

Then you have problem with api we told you try is from computer once then let us know but you told you do not have computer

then you told demo is like this and that we told you demo is for see features not a working site it is limited with features

but your english is low and you do not understand this because of you low english and start abuse us and start claim we are selling fake

sure no support for who do not respect and abuse and open paypal cases

Mods please take action on this paypal cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compoteria View Post
my defense. in 2015 I hired for 300 USD nakshsoft. there without guilt or anything I let her die. I asked him a few weeks ago if that payment in 2015 still applied to the software. He replied that for 150 USD. I declined that possibility and then offered me $ 100 in two payments. I had hired a server (hostinger) for 4 years (50 USD), he insisted that it had to be hostunlock (84 USD per year). Then again I declined the offer. I said if it could be installed on hostinger if it would accept it. He replied that he could. I made the first payment and it preceded the installation. after two days he said that the server could not decline the validation of the license and that was my problem. that I manage. I opened a case in PayPal for the payment made and not receiving service that it promised if I could install it in hostinger. two days later she sincerely pities me. so I told him that if he wanted to, I was willing to hire hostunlock and cancel the case. he said ok. and so we proceeded. the same day he said that PayPal had defended the payment for 21 days (something normal in PayPal) and that he should write to him to release it, otherwise he would not install anything. of course I do not interfere with PayPal policy and do not accept this claim. 1 day later install the software, very different from the demo that had passed me, without a store, but it looked interesting. the problem when adding the apis, none are added. I consult him, he tells me that the URL is wrong. I have another website that is based on years and all accepted. I tell him then, which is the URL of unlockking, the most famous one, and his answer is ask them, you are entering the wrong URLs. But how bad ??? What am I doing wrong ??? ask the original website. that's its support. no API was connecting and the demo store had no trace on the installation. After several requests for help and rude responses on his part I told him that if it did not work I would complain again. He replied that he will sign me up for English classes, that he was going to say he was a thief. and so many other things. So it was, I opened the case against the server and recovered those 84 USD. But even so, I kept losing the 50 USD that I paid him because when the case was closed, everything was done. apart from the 300 that he has already paid in 2015. this man is heartless, disrespectful and rude. I can also contribute my conversations on WhatsApp and others. He is not a trustworthy person, and that made me lose 50 USD more, not at least the host, who is also his. Any screenshot, data or whatever is required, I will gladly publish it. a greeting.

Last edited by naksh; 01-27-2021 at 07:52.

Old 01-27-2021, 11:18   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

why delete your personal data because you keep want to keep scam in market and you want no one able to know about you and you keep scamming in market with paypal cases

(Expose paypal cheater is no where illegal stop try threat mods with say this is not legal and i post here your data go and take what legal action you can take on me you can not blackmail any one with say this is not legal)

mods are not here for hide your kind of cheaters and illiterate people

and sure they will take action on you because you are illiterate paypal chargeback cheater

Do not try show your self as a victim you are illiterate paypal chargeback cheater not victim

if we not give you support why did not you post here before open case we do not giving you support after take money because you are scammer you though with charge hosting password you will keep script in free with win paypal case when we suspend your license then you come here and start your fake story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compoteria View Post
Deleted my personal data and please moderators take action with the scammer.

Regards.

Last edited by naksh; 01-27-2021 at 11:27.

Old 01-27-2021, 20:36   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

look at naksoft. you're a liar. I never wanted a domain. the domain that I use in 2015 is the domain that I use now and I never had any clients in 2015, none, as soon as I got to configure it. www.facebook.com/donliberto you can see the creation date of the facebook site. you are a tremendous liar. never get to have clients because you never get to even finish setting it up. you promised to install your program in hostinger and I can't get it, if the host gives problems it's not my thing, I asked if you could install it and you answered yes, so I lost 50 euros more. for trusting you. rude, unsupported and forcing you to buy your own gold-priced host that doesn't work. with a demo that is different from reality and with some apis that do not link. and he has the nerve to say that I left with my clients' money. you are not ashamed and you play dirty. I do not recommend anyone to make deals with this man. I insist look at the Facebook page the registration date www.facebook.com/donliberto you are a liar and of dubious reputation, you earn 50 USD for doing nothing before the 300 of 2015 and you still have the shame of complaining. I insist, if you don't want problems, rudeness and lies, never contract with this man.

Old 01-27-2021, 20:41   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You are honestly a troublesome liar who has made 350 USD with me and I have not obtained anything. Of course you post your case here, and somehow I assume you have deleted. You can ask me for the data you want and I will gladly provide the mods admins of the web. I do not intend to cross another word with you, because while you speak more. If admins or mod want any more information, I will gladly provide it. I recommend that others never do business with this person. regards.

Old 01-28-2021, 01:31   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i know very well you eat your clients money and run away from market with close website which you purchased in 2015

and if you was not happy in 2015 then why you come back again in 2021 because you get good service in 2015 that is why you comes back in 2021

Stop claim your 2015 service you have been already used it where was you for 6 years if you was not happy

and i did install on hostinger but after that hostinger make failure and you open dispute with us do not you fix it with hostinger and for hostinger failure why you open dispute with us ???

and you start miss behavior 1st when i told you demo is for see thing not working site and you abuse me told me i selling fake and also you have opend case before this

after your dispute and hear from you are selling fake how you expect i do not become rude and when i try to make you understand then you start abuse me see proof your abusing again and again here is proof

And no support for the paypal charge back cheater and abuser

Last edited by naksh; 01-28-2021 at 01:39.

Old 02-03-2021, 16:53   #23 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
ok so quick summery i understand from both sides
you purchased naksh software from 2015 and now you want him to give you support ?
and when he asked for renewal of support you agreed and sent money and you claim you didn't change your domain and he want to charge for 50$ for domain change (we will verify this later) anyway as naksh said you issue is with your hosting
if you purchased his recommended hosting and issue wasn't resolved then you can charge back and call him cheater but you insisted to keep your hosting (btw you asked naksh to install your server so i don't think you have enough experience or knowledge )
please correct me if am wrong

Old 02-03-2021, 17:16   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

His old domain was frayonesunlock.com and this time he make website on new domain donliberto.com and did not paid 50$ he request me for give me off i have low funds also request pay less amount on support amount and pay support payment in parts and he just paid 1 part small amount and we make his website on new domain with take small amount.

Then he force me to install on his hosting which make failure and he open paypal chargeback with us then he close paypal chargeback and buy new our recommended hosting

Then he start say me about demo website api is like this and that
i told him demo is for see things not properly working website if you have any problem with api try from computer as you putting spaced from mobile in columns where you need to put details of api . then he start miss behavior , start claim i am selling fake not like demo and start abuse badly and he open again dispute with me and my recommended hosting company both

he lost dispute with us (very small amount) but he win dispute with hosting company and they suspend his hosting(Also paypal charge 15$ to hosting company for this dispute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
you purchased naksh software from 2015 and now you want him to give you support ?
and when he asked for renewal of support you agreed and sent money and you claim you didn't change your domain and he want to charge for 50$ for domain change (we will verify this later) anyway as naksh said you issue is with your hosting
if you purchased his recommended hosting and issue wasn't resolved then you can charge back and call him cheater but you insisted to keep your hosting (btw you asked naksh to install your server so i don't think you have enough experience or knowledge )

Last edited by naksh; 02-03-2021 at 17:23.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:36   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post

I had hosting and domain already working. worse I remembered in this previous transaction and I consulted him. He offered me $ 150 to reinstall. but he asked me to hire hostunlock, hosting. for 150 USD plus 84 USD from the hosting I was not interested. then it goes down to 100 USD in two payments. but he kept insisting that he should hire hostunlock. I told him that I was not interested in this way. that if he could run his software on hostinger (already paid for 4 years) then he would accept. Naksh said yes. But the next day he said that the server was not serving, that it was not his problem. He promised that he could install it there. He just left me. I opened a dispute in PayPal. Two days later, giving in to pay a very expensive hosting, I told him that he was willing to hire him, to close this series of nonsense. I would close the dispute, not won by him, closed by me. and hired hostunlock. He says PayPal is holding the money for him for 21 days and that I need to talk to PayPal about having the hold removed. I say no, that's a PayPal thing. Install the software, different from the one in the demo, and they don't connect the apis. I try all of them, and it doesn't connect a single one. He says it is an error of the URL, but in my current soft, it did not give any error. He sends me back to hell and does not support me to associate the apis. That I learn English and that I look for life. I open a case with the hosting to recover that money at least, which also has a 30-day trial. Of course I win and still lose the money from the first payment. He promised to install his software on Hostinger, he says he wasn't able to, and just leaves me. I did not demand support, ask for possibilities, and no solution. just insults. conclusion 50 USD lost weeks ago plus the purchase of the software years ago. currently nothing at all.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:41   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I do not force install on my hosting. I said that if it didn't settle there I wasn't interested. she accepted, but did not comply and there she left it. conclusion I have nothing, and he has earned 300 USD + hosting 84 in 2015. 50 USD a few weeks ago. I do not have anything.

Old 02-06-2021, 19:36   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

How stupid you are and you think all others are stupid like you Of couse you force us to install on your crap hosting which not have even cpanel and hosting that hosting make failure of check your website license

you purchased what is 2015 you used and you did not renew hosting on time and hosting delete it and you did not renew hosting because you eat your lots of clients money and run away from market (And where was you for 6 years if you got nothing ??)

YOU GOT NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID PAYPAL CHARGE BACK CHEATER AND BIG ABUSER

YOU OPEN DISPUTE WITH HOSTING AND THEY SUSPEND YOUR HOSTING WHAT WE DID ?

@Mods he have nothing to proof more then lack of experience and he only knows how open paypal disputers please list him paypal chargeback cheater

Last edited by naksh; 02-06-2021 at 19:43.

Old 02-07-2021, 00:05   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Look, you are the worst, a liar and you try to win this battle anyway. being false and a liar. I have accounts open on more than 10 servers, I pass them on to the admins if they want. I'm not going to speak another word with you, just lie. you want to win this dispute at all costs and you don't care. admins, ask me for all the information you need and I will deliver it to you. One thing I warn you, this Mr. Naksh should not be allowed to be here, he is literally a con man. he lies and insults. If the admins want screenshots, receipts or whatever they need, I'll give it to them. With this man I will not speak another word. And I warn you, he is not a worthy person. Never do business with him, never. If you want any information I will give it to you, with nothing else. do what you see, but you will be losing with this man.

Old 02-07-2021, 13:34   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I already post proofs you are nonsense big abuser and paypal chargeback cheater and if you think we will say you sir and give you respect after hear abusing language then forget it and all I already proof but you do not have head and brain to understand any thing

You use abusing language and open paypal disputes and you want we give you respect and service you nonsense and stupid you are you can understand nothing at all Mods please take action on this paypal cheater

Old 02-07-2021, 14:29   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Answer My Questions Again If we not give you website in 2015 where you was for 6 years why did not you post 6 years ???

you got website in 2015 and you did not renew hosting on time and they terminate hosting account because hosting is not free(And you did not renew because you eat money of your clients and run away from market)

And you claim i did not give you nothing you just pay 42$ and we start your website on new domain.Even support charges is 150$ and domain change charges is 50$ Because you request pay in parts

You speak S,H,I,T and start abuse still we did not suspend your site license then you open dispute with hosting company and they terminate your website Hosting

Here is proof you open dispute with hosting company and they suspend your website and you are paypal charge back cheater who want use all things in free

Now you keep posting what you want i will give same reply

YOU ARE PAYPAL CHARGE BACK CHEATER

Last edited by naksh; 02-07-2021 at 14:35.

Closed Thread