GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 15:55   #1 (permalink)

Member: 943194
Thanks Meter: 4
Cheater www.GSMSOLUTIONSLTD.com trying to rip DEV TEAM

Just got this email off www.gsmsolutionsltd.com claiming to be the first company with "official" 3g apple iphone unlocking service in Ireland. Shame on you Gsmsolutionsltd !!.

This is just abusing the free software made by the Dev team and all the work and development they put into this venture. It's downright dishonest to try and steal the limelight and gain profit from it!!

"
After a long wait, GSM Solutions Ltd (Irelands longest running mobile phone unlocking company) has launched Ireland's first Official 3G Apple iPhone unlocking service for the public.

You can now have your 3G iPhone unlocked in GSM Solution's Dublin office, visit www.GSMsolutions.ie or Tel: 01 8728722 for more details.

Discounts for bulk and trade.
"
Old 01-09-2009, 16:51   #2 (permalink)
selective member algo bruteforce SL3

Member: 665113
Sonork: 100.1583029
Thanks Meter: 1,165
shame on gsmsolutionsltd!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 23:34   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50272
Thanks Meter: 37
I dont know about solution of them.
But if u doenst have any phone tested by them u cant call them cheater.

they write " first company with "official 3g apple iphone unlocking "
do u know what mean with official ?
I did in 2007 6 monht long official unlock for tmobile netherlands company.
Official means unlock via ITUNES and after recover - update phone still lock free.
If they offer real official unlock soluiton which work via ITUNES than is all clear.

Official unlock works like ;
Customer buy iphone unlocking from company or any one who offer.
Imei number will sended from NETWORK COMPANY to APPLE and apple add imei to itunes database.
And unlocking work like ; connect phone to itunes wait 5 second and phone is now lock free and you can update or do anythink phone sitll lock free.

B.R
Secgsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozaki View Post
Just got this email off www.gsmsolutionsltd.com claiming to be the first company with "official" 3g apple iphone unlocking service in Ireland. Shame on you Gsmsolutionsltd !!.

This is just abusing the free software made by the Dev team and all the work and development they put into this venture. It's downright dishonest to try and steal the limelight and gain profit from it!!

"After a long wait, GSM Solutions Ltd (Irelands longest running mobile phone unlocking company) has launched Ireland's first Official 3G Apple iPhone unlocking service for the public.

You can now have your 3G iPhone unlocked in GSM Solution's Dublin office, visit www.GSMsolutions.ie or Tel: 01 8728722 for more details.

Discounts for bulk and trade."
The Following User Says Thank You to Secgsm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 17:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16771
Thanks Meter: 153
Ozaki - wake up to reality.

We are unlocking phones in Ireland over 10 years, we are the longest running company in Ireland unlocking phones.

We unlock ALL and ANY phone.

We provide these services to many other companies including o2/Vodafone/3/Meteor/Carphonewarehouse to name a few.

We unlock the 1st and 2nd generation iPhone.

Thats what we do - Unlock Phones.

We do not claim dev teams work as our own.

We offer a phone unlocking service to the public. We use various methods to unlock phones, some cost some dont. Regardless of who makes software or hardware for phone unlocking we have spent 10000's of euros over the last 10 years on unlocking equipment. Some unlocking software we got for free. Is that to say we should unlock people phones for free? No, of course not! We provide a service for people who need a phone unlocked.

So please refrain from posting this rubbish.

Best regards
Alan.
The Following User Says Thank You to GSM Solutions Ireland For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 17:52   #5 (permalink)

Member: 105492
Thanks Meter: 3
What a stupid person you are Ozaki. You must not understand how the unlocking works.

gsmsolutionsltd.com offer an unlocking service which i and my company have used for years. They come highly recommended.

And if i get an iphone i will bring it to them to have it unlocked.

Last edited by ChingChing; 01-10-2009 at 18:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChingChing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 17:56   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 636187
Thanks Meter: 20
Genious work silently
The Following User Says Thank You to ghanshyam kumar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 18:11   #7 (permalink)

Member: 338422
gsmsolutions give excellent services for iphone unlocking as always.Keep up the good work gsm. Weather they use dev software or not then give a service that is needed to many many people who dont need or wnat the hasel of trying to unlock there own phone without damage. gsmsolutions are professionals in this industry
The Following User Says Thank You to ukcabe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 18:19   #8 (permalink)

Member: 105492
Ozaki you should not come of to our forum calling people cheaters for unlocking phones and charging people for this service.

Its a bit funny how you just joined up to post this crap.

gsmsolutions are highly respected in the gsm world.
Old 01-10-2009, 18:30   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 900683
Thanks Meter: 0
I agree with gsmsolutions. they offer a service that people need.keep up the good work bro.Jeff.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:19   #10 (permalink)

Member: 943194
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChing View Post
Ozaki you should not come of to our forum calling people cheaters for unlocking phones and charging people for this service.

Its a bit funny how you just joined up to post this crap.

gsmsolutions are highly respected in the gsm world.
Dear gsmsolutions, A "highly respected" company shouldn't try to dupe the public and that will never earn you respect in any industry. I have just googled your "highly respected" company gsmsolutions.ie ,and I am reading page after page of negative comments concerning your business!!.

Its a bit funny after looking at the history of the posts under the accounts "misterjeff","ukcabe","ching ching" that they are all obviously YOU posting under diferent names! ,all your accounts posting in the exact same threads one after the other.

How much are you charging people when they think that you are "launching Irelands first OFFICIAL 3g Apple Iphone unlocking" ? I stand by what I say because it is the truth and it is there for everyone to see.

Good day sir .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ozaki For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-11-2009, 23:44   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50272
Thanks Meter: 37
Hello,
Pls Gsmsolution ltd. explain here what u mean with "OFFICIAL UNLOCK"
As i write here if you make official unlock this mean u have access or sale solution which works by itunes and after restore-update phone still LOCK FREE.
If u mean First iphone unlock solution ( but not official ) i still agree to offer this for money. But i dont think u are first because its public free solution u should be not first in your country also...But than u cant write FIRST OFFICIAL because this is not official solution.
Ofcours you can do it for money even if its free solution

And what OZAKI write here if its true that u have multi LOGIN on this forum you should be banned.
I advice to OZAKI to ask any Modarator on this forum for check IP adresses from the logins which he think its from same person. If its true you should be banned.

b.r
Secgsm

Last edited by Secgsm; 01-11-2009 at 23:49.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Secgsm For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-25-2009, 19:49   #12 (permalink)

Member: 955799
Are you going to respond Gsmsolutions Ltd.?
Old 01-26-2009, 23:38   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 661523
Thanks Meter: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsm Solutions Ltd View Post
Ozaki - wake up to reality.

We are unlocking phones in Ireland over 10 years, we are the longest running company in Ireland unlocking phones.

We unlock ALL and ANY phone.

We provide these services to many other companies including o2/Vodafone/3/Meteor/Carphonewarehouse to name a few.

We unlock the 1st and 2nd generation iPhone.

Thats what we do - Unlock Phones.

We do not claim dev teams work as our own.

We offer a phone unlocking service to the public. We use various methods to unlock phones, some cost some dont. Regardless of who makes software or hardware for phone unlocking we have spent 10000's of euros over the last 10 years on unlocking equipment. Some unlocking software we got for free. Is that to say we should unlock people phones for free? No, of course not! We provide a service for people who need a phone unlocked.

So please refrain from posting this rubbish.

Best regards
Alan.
hey guys! I agree with you that he or they should not claim its Official unlock solution if they use dev teams free method. If we read what he wrote here above we can almost 100% be sure they using dev teams work for unlock their iphones in Ireland. He don't write anywhere an answer on @Secgsm question about the OFFICIAL 3G UNLOCK they advertize about.
I do still agree with everybody else here that ofcourse they can use dev teams solution to make money but not claim that they have first official unlock of iphone 3g in Ireland if they don't. Anyway, we all know that all the credits goes to @DEV TEAM for iphone unlock soft and even if some says they have other solution it's not worth to read if no proof is showed!

We all are making money on Dev Teams work and we are all GRATEFUL 4 THAT!!!

WBR misiu22
The Following User Says Thank You to misiu22 For This Useful Post: