GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 03:47   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 534777
Thanks Meter: 214
Boycott manole's xtc clip

i want to bring to the attention of ALL GOOD PEOPLE of this forum, reasons to BOYCOTT MANOLE and his team's XTC CLIP.

1. Manole in his post

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...ducts-1302460/

states in a portion and i quote

"Since we care about our customers, we like to inform this to all mxkey/mxbox users and ask them to vote.

BR,
Manole"

but in this post, he demonstrates, he DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS and USERS OF MX KEY/BOX when he gives free codes to ANYONE who could request a BB code for FREE when he could have used the users of his tool to post logs of meps unlocked with his tool.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f605...-here-1282028/

CONCLUSION: HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS and the money they make. does he want to tell me there are no users of mxkey/box in the areas where the people he is giving the free codes live???

2. He states in this post

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/7499355-post14.html

and again i quote

"I know at list 3 reselers who bought bb-dongle for more then 100 usd each dongle, more then 200 dongles in total, more then 20.000 usd. They still have stocks after more then 1 year.

Is this trusted company for you ?"

to the resellers of his CLONED XTC CLIP. there are no guarantees of any future updates as RASKAL has stated he is going to REDUCE his price for the ORIGINAL XTC CLIP and that THE PROGRAMMER is STILL working with him

Beware: Frank ******* and Daniel ******** are telling reseller that they "buy XTC coder" this, this information is is launched in order to create more confusion to the market.

and also that he is going to REDUCE the price of the ORIGINAL XTC CLIP.

"
Here is the result:
The box is black, it comes with the sticker from my clip, also on the clip it writes www.******* but when you start the software, all links in the software goes to their home page and to frank *******s forum.

I did not analyzed the software yet if it contain some malware or trojan insde. Will do this in next days and post result about this. The clip seems to be cloned because they extracted the mcu used in clip, this mean, soon manole will start selling the "pcb" and "hex" file to few chinese manufacturer.

Tonight i will have a meeting with my team and we will make decisions about xtc clip and it's future pricing. Do not hurry order this crap from Frank *******, Daniel ******** and Marian ******** (manole), we will try or best to offer you a cheap price for the orginal product.

Beware buying this clips in india from "smart gsm team" rajesh and vishal they are cheaters, they are selling you an expensive product which is not orginal, i will work out a deal with tonight with dits for india and clueless gsm for pakistan so best and cheapest prices are guaranteed for india, pakistan and also for dubai. In china our partner "www.gsmking.net" will be also able to offer you the best possible We will post this information here in forum, keep watching it tonight.

Beware: Frank ******* and Daniel ******** are telling reseller that they "buy XTC coder" this, this information is is launched in order to create more confusion to the market. "

CONCLUSION: to the resellers: if you order huge quantities of manole's clips and RASKAL reduces his, you will lose your money and besides there are NO GUARANTEED FUTURE UPDATES.

RASKAL'S will have update and will be more secured, just like his FENIX KEY.

BEWARNED AND DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON WHAT IS NOT WORTH IT so you won't complain like manole did in the quote above.

3. i have noticed, Manole only sets out to mess the unlock market when he sees other teams coming out with a good solution at a price.

He messed gpg's XPERIA X10 market and now XTC CLIP. don't forget the FREE BB codes he is still giving to ANYONE. his free code has been running from the 05/06/11 to date and he complains about the charges the other teams make.

HOW MUCH DID HE START SELLING THE NOW OBSOLETE BB5 BOX???

SO IS HE TO BE BELIEVED WHEN HE TALKS OF REDUCING PRICES OF TOOLS FOR HIS CUSTOMER'S SAKE????

he messed the nokia market remember???

WAS HE THE INVENTOR OF THE GEVEY SIM????

He doesn't come out with any UNIQUE SOLUTION at a price or FREE as he believes but only comes out with a copy/paste after the teams have sweated and provided a solution with the excuse of making the price affordable. in the end he rakes in $$$$$ into his pocket whiles leaving the market for all of us destroyed.

CONCLUSION: his interest is not really for the end user but his own hatred for some teams that come up with a good solution.

IN THE END HE MESSES THE BUSINESS OF ALL OF US WHO ARE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR A LIVELIHOOD and we must boycott this clip from him as, as he impoverishes us, he puts hundreds of thousands of $$$$ in his pocket feeding off somebody's sweat.

4. Nothing about this clip is from him. he's only copy/paste somebody's work.

"<<< The original XTC-CLIP by RASKAL has >>>

1.- Official Resellers List
2.- Official support forum
3 .-Official team
4.- Original post
5.- Original PCB/FLEX
6.- Original Costs
7- Original PayPal button
8.- And most importatly has ORIGINAL XTC-CLIP by Raskal

And XTC-Cloneds Clips (aka XCC) by manolin manolete aka FATman
Has :

1.- Fake resellers lits
2.- Fake support forum
3.- Fake team
4.- Copy post
5.- Bab copy pcb/flex
6.- Fake costs
7.- Fake PayPal button

the most amazing thing is that the XTC CLIP on the CLONED XTC CLIP'S web page has RASKAL'S name on it."
check here for yourself

XTC Clip official page

and this is the official XTC CLIP'S page

h t t p : / / w w w . x t c . h k / (please leave out the space when you copy and paste)

"The so called "support section" created by Frank ******* and Daniel ******** in Gsmhosting, is a fake section. At this moment i cannot confirm XTC clip has been cloned since i have not got any of this clones on hand yet, i will try to get one and will post here more information.

For now, it looks like this 2 persons try to take over the name XTC Clip in order to use it for "something" and i don't know in this moment for what. The same people already took over the name JAF, Pkey, Ighashgpu (Спи$дили - Ivan Golubev's blog), Gevey (GEVEY SIM), and now XTC Clip. Probably those cheaters try to use the name XTC clip because of it's popularity and because of it's good feedbacks, but be careful, this does not mean that if they XTC clip offer, you will also get XTC clip from them."

5. You and i know in this business that there are some notable resellers but if you look at the FAKE/CLONED XTC CLIP reseller list, none of them has this product in stock. you might say it's early days yet but trust me they also have lost because of his actions so there's no way they'll stock this product.

CONCLUSION: would you be comfortable saving your 10 million dollars with a non-proven bank if you had hsbc or barclays you have been doing business with???

just look at how some of their listed resellers reply to people's posts in this forum when they have issues with a service they provide???

NB: forgive me for any unsavoury language in any of the quoted texts. decided to leave them unedited to avoid a contestation about the veracity of what i put out.

FOLKS, THERE HAS TO COME AN END TO THIS USELESS PERSONAL WARS THAT BENEFIT NO ONE BUT JUST A FEW EMBITTERED INDIVIDUALS.

YOU AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MANOLE,ZULEA VRS RASKAL WAR BUT HE DESTROYED SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF JAF BOXES N PKEYS BELONGING TO U AND I (STUFF WE HAVE PAID FOR) BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONAL WAR.

THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE RECOVERED HIS MONEY AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF THE JAF BOXES AND PKEYS.

BESIDES HE MANOLE HASN'T BEEN ENTIRELY ABOVE BOARD IN ALL HIS BUSINESSES.

HE'S PROMISED TOOLS/UPDATES TO HIS BOXES THAT HASN'T COME AND PEOPLE HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY. DO WE COME AFTER HIM????

Good people of this forum, i'm enlisting your support so we can tell the product managers and makers of tools/boxes that SANITY HAS TO PREVAIL IN THIS BUSUNESS AND FORUM, THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND THAT WE WILL SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO MAKE TOOLS AND SOLUTIONS THAT ENHANCES THIS BUSINESS AND SHUN THOSE WHOSE ACTIONS/INACTIONS SEEKS TO DESTROY THE LIVELIHOOD OF ALL OF US.

PEACE

NB: i have nothing personal with manole and his team, i'm just disgusted at his approach. when he came out with his mxkey, a tool i know was born out of his sweat, i bought it for what it does. when he came out with his mx box, i also bought it, but i'll not condone these actions of his.
let's vote our displeasure by replying this post to send a LOUD message.

thanx for your time.

Last edited by wodashie; 07-20-2011 at 03:52.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to wodashie For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-20-2011, 03:56   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152821
Thanks Meter: 67
I totally agree with this but everybody wants to rule the world.I'ts the battle of evil and more evils.But look like the more evil always win the war and laughing all the way to the bank.bastards bastards

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MR.PRESIDENT For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 04:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.PRESIDENT View Post
I totally agree with this but everybody wants to rule the world.I'ts the battle of evil and more evils.But look like the more evil always win the war and laughing all the way to the bank.bastards bastards
Rule the world, yes but do you destroy everybody in the process???

at the end who do you rule then???

Apple wants to rule the world so they develop UNIQUE products that rules the IT world.

let's manole do same

Old 07-20-2011, 04:06   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1597873
Thanks Meter: 169
u need to accept the reality

gsm biz is in the WAR between ZULEA and his brother MANOLE VS: ENDUSER'S who suffer this bull$hit WAR against the other team.

wbr,

Old 07-20-2011, 04:29   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12411
Sonork: 100.113572
Thanks Meter: 813
give me 1i good reason why should i boycott manole's xtc?? and after that i will give you 5 good reason why you should buy manole's xtc clip..

who buys manole's xtc clip will get the benefit of having a cheap tool which can provide to finish the job needed in your shop and earn more income in such a few days...

will you buy expensive tool just to say you can unlock such things..?

will you let other benefits the cheap tools and let them earn more income than yours?

manole's xtc no credits and its unlimited.(unlike others)

does RASKAL's XTC clip has a copyright or TRADEMARK ? and to be called it "ORIGINAL"..

PS..

this thread makes me laugh..

br
freddy
gsmph

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fred For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 04:32   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 852415
Sonork: 1606874
Thanks Meter: 218
I hope Raskal upgrade the clip and burns the clone ones...

Old 07-20-2011, 07:25   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred View Post
give me 1i good reason why should i boycott manole's xtc?? and after that i will give you 5 good reason why you should buy manole's xtc clip..

who buys manole's xtc clip will get the benefit of having a cheap tool which can provide to finish the job needed in your shop and earn more income in such a few days...

will you let other benefits the cheap tools and let them earn more income than yours?

does RASKAL's XTC clip has a copyright or TRADEMARK ? and to be called it "ORIGINAL"..

PS..

br
freddy
gsmph
Sure you will laugh if you are feeding fat off somebody's sweat. i don't expect you to be crying.

i know trademarks or copyright issues are very difficult to enforce in this business so are you saying ANYONE CAN PRODUCE DONGLES NAMED MXKEY AND SELL IN THIS FORUM AT $10 AND IT'LL BE FINE WITH YOU???

i bought my clip for $130 and you call this expensive????

ipmart now sells it for $79. check here

http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/X...hp?prod=289343

so anyone who can't afford this doesn't deserve to be in this business.

Is ipmart.com, gsmserver.com,fonefunshop.co.uk and gpg industries stocking your clip???

we are talking credibility here and the investment of the end user

if you even cloned it, have the decency to call it FREDTC UNLOCK CLIP for differentiation purposes and even replace the RASKAL name you have on your clips and not what you are undertaking to do.

finally you haven't read my initial thread so i can pardon you for not addressing the issues i raised.

GO DEVELOP YOUR OWN TOOL. YOUR ACTIONS ARE SHAMEFUL AND THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY OR NOT YOUR CLIP WITH NO GUARANTEED FUTURE UPDATES.

NO REGARDS

Old 07-20-2011, 07:39   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,242
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodashie View Post
Sure you will laugh if you are feeding fat off somebody's sweat. i don't expect you to be crying.

i know trademarks or copyright issues are very difficult to enforce in this business so are you saying ANYONE CAN PRODUCE DONGLES NAMED MXKEY AND SELL IN THIS FORUM AT $10 AND IT'LL BE FINE WITH YOU???

i bought my clip for $130 and you call this expensive????

ipmart now sells it for $79. check here

XTC CLIP : Buy XTC Clip (Black) - from IPmart.com

so anyone who can't afford this doesn't deserve to be in this business.

Is ipmart.com, gsmserver.com,fonefunshop.co.uk and gpg industries stocking your clip???

we are talking credibility here and the investment of the end user

if you even cloned it, have the decency to call it FREDTC UNLOCK CLIP for differentiation purposes and even replace the RASKAL name you have on your clips and not what you are undertaking to do.

finally you haven't read my initial thread so i can pardon you for not addressing the issues i raised.

GO DEVELOP YOUR OWN TOOL. YOUR ACTIONS ARE SHAMEFUL AND THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY OR NOT YOUR CLIP WITH NO GUARANTEED FUTURE UPDATES.

NO REGARDS
so u cry now because u paid too much for ur clip?
ok but why should call it other name when the coder - producer of the clip is the same guy but changed his manager?

and this is manager wants to sell it cheap?

if and it s not true let s say manole cloned it as u lot claim or made his own other clip called it MX htc clip and sold as it is now and made price 40 euro i m sure u lot will still cry over something normal in any market not just gsm.

get a life do ur work and stop making enemies u might need their help 1 day.

BR

Old 07-20-2011, 08:18   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
ok but why should call it other name when the coder - producer of the clip is the same guy but changed his manager?

if and it s not true let s say manole cloned it as u lot claim or made his own other clip called it MX htc clip and sold as it is now and made price 40 euro i m sure u lot will still cry over something normal in any market not just gsm.

BR
some of the tools made 3 years ago even costs more than $300 so i won't cry over this.

it's about sanity in this business and messing this forum all of us use.

sure if he had called it mx htc clip, u'd have spared me all this confusion and besides he is known to take delight in just messing other people's work which invariably affects me and OBVIOUSLY YOU TOO FAST UNLOCKING.

see here for what manole says about KILLING THE MARKET where you are concerned

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/7539893-post75.html

you see my point????

this is not personal FAST UNLOCKING as if you search this forum about my post where you are concerned, you'll see for yourself what i stand for.

i use your service too and i own mxkey and mx box.

i stick to issues and that's what's driven me about the XTC CLIP cos of manole's OBSESSION TO 'KILL THE MARKET'

best wishes

Old 07-20-2011, 08:19   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Thumbs down Say no to clone! :d

DEVIDE AND RULE IT WONT WORK HERE

Quote:
This is A BIG LIE according to Raskal words:

http:// forums.phone-tools. cn/showthread.php/38183-Today-i-managed-to-buy-from-one-reseller-the-clone-of-Frank-*******-Daniel-********?p=132142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post

BR

The Following User Says Thank You to hassanjinja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 10:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Here is the bomb from raskal

This is RASKAL'S reaction to CHEATER TEAM of XTC CLIP.

NEW PRICE OF ORIGINAL XTC CLIP

please read here

Rebel XTC Clip HTC Android Factory Unlock and Gold Card generation

and here too

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/7547153-post46.html

for those who bought ORIGINAL clip from RASKAL, please don't worry, future updates will be more secured so you'll recover your investment.

this is a price to pay in order to shut the crooks of this forum up.

best wishes raskal and all the best

The Following User Says Thank You to wodashie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 10:41   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@wodashie

as i see with your actions regarding this thread.. YOU ARE DEFINITELY CRYING... AHAHAHA...

1 more thing how low can you go..?

@Fast Unlocking
reminds me of my younger years hahahaha... lolz

@hassanjinja
off course that would be his action to defend it self..... he is loosing the game.. and we both know it... question is which side you are??

br
freddy
gsmph

Old 07-20-2011, 10:46   #13 (permalink)
MFC
No Life Poster

Member: 83741
Sonork: 100.1624702
Thanks Meter: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred View Post

PS..

br
freddy
gsmph
First of all, your points from 1-5 are all wrong!!!
As i said in another post!

Rakal clip (Did)cost = £100ish, but we could charge customer around £20 to unlock for them.

Inbreed manole clip = £40ish, and if lucky can charge customer about £5-£10
to unlock for them.

Do the maths idiot!

P.S: You realy make me laugh, you are the joke!

Old 07-20-2011, 10:57   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFC View Post
First of all, your points from 1-5 are all wrong!!!
As i said in another post!

Rakal clip (Did)cost = £100ish, but we could charge customer around £20 to unlock for them.

Inbreed manole clip = £40ish, and if lucky can charge customer about £5-£10
to unlock for them.

Do the maths idiot!

P.S: You realy make me laugh, you are the joke!
good calculation... the only problem is you are leaving on a much higher country

try to leave where i am(third world country) we here are not that rich unlike you are now..

with this kind of attitude you made... you are just making your self much more LOW IQ person than i am.. hahaha...

PS..

IDIOT?? have you seen your face lately in front of a mirror?? go ahead see it for your self.. faking retard

hahaha...

best regards again to all losers

freddy
gsmph

Old 07-20-2011, 11:08   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodashie View Post
some of the tools made 3 years ago even costs more than $300 so i won't cry over this.

it's about sanity in this business and messing this forum all of us use.

sure if he had called it mx htc clip, u'd have spared me all this confusion and besides he is known to take delight in just messing other people's work which invariably affects me and OBVIOUSLY YOU TOO FAST UNLOCKING.

see here for what manole says about KILLING THE MARKET where you are concerned

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/7539893-post75.html

you see my point????

this is not personal FAST UNLOCKING as if you search this forum about my post where you are concerned, you'll see for yourself what i stand for.

i use your service too and i own mxkey and mx box.

i stick to issues and that's what's driven me about the XTC CLIP cos of manole's OBSESSION TO 'KILL THE MARKET'

best wishes
no not kill the market what he s after, look at history you ll know it s killing raskal s products , why? he owes them over 200,000 euro , some people will kill others for 10% of that money never mind product.

This war u stay well away from it better, and focus on your work.

BR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread