GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 03:31   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1064466
Thanks Meter: 34
Cheaters Anthony Snow and Best Unlock Source USA

[email protected] , [email protected].This 2 guys took me 135USD for unlock 3 iphone, said 2/6 working days, after 7 working days , nothing, and i ask him for refund and unlock trought another source, now he not refund the money and said he unlock. Mr. snow toldme to pay Mr. Best unlock, now mister unlock said he have no guilt.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:31   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1771696
Thanks Meter: 1
Not So Fast Speedy!

Why do you complain and wrongfully accuse anyone.
I am Anthony Snow and I can tell You and show you
I never collected any money from mister unlock for your order and the only money ever sent to us at any time from him was $210 usd partial payment on an order I directed you to him so that you would have the ease of pay pal on your side.
I unlocked your phones
with my one day service
Free of charge or Mr. Unlock didnt tell you
i also sent back $300 us to Mr. Unlock for any delays because we were in the process of changing systems and i did no orders for Mr. Unlock for a whole week.
129-756-1804
Western Union
Transaction Number
it is not my fault if someone does not give you back your money.
Take it up with him.
Any way I think you should calm down because i have proof of the unlocks.
So check Your self.
Your $135 is a joke i have hundreds of people who you tell you i even let them have free unlocks.
Right now i only have a fast service available and I am also focusing on other business endeavors.
This is a joke.
Notice I dont hide my Name
Respect It!
Old 07-16-2012, 17:25   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You need i post here all the email i send you and the email i send you back? I have proof, the iphoe was unlock trought another source, after the six wonking days you ask me for unlock i said no need anymore, and when you said will do the 24 hrs unlock is already unlocked.

Yes we do I will direct you to our US Office
please contact [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: unlock iphone

dilson Teles Ferreira

[email protected]

Para [email protected]
I ask for service on another source, please refund my money or i will ask paypal to.

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:12:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Unlock iphone

PLEASE SEND US DIRECTLY THE IMEI ASAP
AND I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY BOSS
HIS CHILD IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE IS VERY DIS TROT HE JUST ASKED ME TO HANDLE WORK LOAD AS EVERYTHING ELSE HE FORGOT ABOUT.
IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF ANYONE EXCEPT
AN ACCIDENT.
PLEASE SEND AND LET ME PUSH IT FOR YOU.

Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: Unlock iphone

Tody is 7 working day, can't wait anymore, send my money back.

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:20:21 -0700

WE R SRY FOR ANY DAMAGES WE WILL TRY AND DO THESE FOR YOU ASAP

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: Unlock iphone

Just let me know if you can't do, i will try another source, my *******r is very angry with me.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:11:24 -0700

did you send your file through a different email
can you please send back your imeui and let us know if it is the fast or slow service your looking for we also now receive payment in advance Through money gram we have been robbed by people so we must now secure funds prior thank you
fast service is $80usd and better prices for bulk orders
IMEI : 012846000263907 Code : Done Submited On : 2012/07/13 11:21:59 Replied on : 2012/07/13 15:36:33
$ 65

AT&T United States - iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S
IMEI : 013044000439276 Code : Done Submited On : 2012/07/13 11:21:59 Replied on : 2012/07/13 15:36:35
$ 65

AT&T United States - iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S
IMEI : 012651009917572 Code : Done Submited On : 2012/07/12 18:12:16 Replied on : 2012/07/13 15:36:45
Take look on date and hrs from another source and las email you send me.

Old 07-16-2012, 17:29   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I contact you first, you ask me to contact mr best unlock. and he said only collect money for you.
  • RE: Preliminary Report‏
Para ver mensagens relacionadas a esta, agrupar mensagens por conversa.

12/07/2012

Responder

Best Unlock Source USA
Para Adilson Teles Ferreira

My friend you are not bothering me...I have been trying to get a hold of Mr Anthony Snow for a couple days now and he no respond to me? He does not respond to you now either? I do not appreciate this as I do not have anything to do with unlocks...he told me that you contacted him, then told me to take payment and to then send to him...which I have already done...so this is why I now ask you to email him to see what is going on...I wish I had better answer, but I do not...I am trying to email him many times a day still but no response?? please do the same.

kind regards
Subject: RE: Preliminary Report
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:36:44 +0000

Sorry bother you but, i send a email for [email protected] and nobody answer me, did you him?

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:52:01 -0500

I sure hope so...in the meantime, please contact [email protected] for updates... I only handle payments as you already know, you contacted him first and then he told me to take your payment... I only know what he tells me and maybe if you tell him your upset he will respond better to you..thank you

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:47:22 +0000

Any chance to be done tomorrow?

Old 07-16-2012, 17:33   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Everbody can take look and see who is wrong, you said i can ask paypal money back, but everbody now paypal only guarantee goods, not digital service, I taked the risk because i here on this forum for log time and always dealer wiyh trusted people here, i know, never will get my money back, is just for warning the users for take look who is dealing.
Old 07-16-2012, 19:29   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I want answer for you, 135 USD is nothing for you but can be a lot for many people, and if you send me to mR unlock you should know who was he, i waiting for 6 work days like asked, after that i just said no need anymore, is not abou money my friend if 1USD i will said the same, is about honesty business, about my name, i use nick name, like you can see, i am over here more then 3 years, and about you? And i do not sell anything for anybody, i just used the forum to share experience and learn whit my mates, anyway i hope next time you send someone to deal with somebody you trust, because you name is there ok. Have nice day.
Old 07-16-2012, 22:03   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1771696
Like I said i never collected money from Mr. Unlock for your phones if you choose to vandalize my name then fine enjoy urself i was doing a service for everyone who use to pay alot for something free. I charged $20usd for unlocks and i never collected money prior to unlocks. You can say what you want. We at GSM unlocked your phone but that was not the issue the issue is between you and Mr. Scott Barnes if he did not give you back your money then it is my obligation tp let you know who has your money. If I thought this guy was a cheater then i would not have done business with him. Realistically i do not even need to be writing this but you r my only unsatisfied customer. That is because of Mr. SCOTT and i am sry for that here i thought Americans would be honest!
By The way I predominately do bulk orders so if you dont have bulk i can not help you.
You did business with someone who bought unlocks from me. If you would have went to money gram and dealt with me straight then this would not have happened. I only tried to accommodate your needs. Not mine.
I would now appreciate it if you can take My name down and focus on the person whom I no longer do business with.
His Name is Scott Barnes
SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA
USA
GOES BY BEST UNLOCK SOURCE
NOW PLEASE HAVE RESPECT FOR ME AND CORRECT YOUR ATTACK.
Old 07-16-2012, 23:36   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Looks like you are new here, i did contact you first, because you advertise here, i did not kow this guy, you ask me to contact him, an he said you took the money, like to can see throught the email.

Best Unlock Source USA

Para Adilson Teles Ferreira

My friend you are not bothering me...I have been trying to get a hold of Mr Anthony Snow for a couple days now and he no respond to me? He does not respond to you now either? I do not appreciate this as I do not have anything to do with unlocks...he told me that you contacted him, then told me to take payment and to then send to him...which I have already done...so this is why I now ask you to email him to see what is going on...I wish I had better answer, but I do not...I am trying to email him many times a day still but no response?? please do the same.

ON first contact you not said nothing about bulk orders, you only said me to contact Mr. unlock, if you said that for me i was happy to found anyone else, like i said for you i already have trusted source, i was jus looking for cheap one. Never mind, if you think i am wrong just claim to moderator, because until now you just talk.
Old 07-16-2012, 23:37   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

And i am not hiding my name, is just under the all email.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:50   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1785754
Thanks Meter: 0
Lets Set The Record Straight

Hello! This is BestUnlockSource. We have many companies all across the US that are invested in many diverse business adventures. My name is Lee Westwood and I am the Regional Director. This issue has been escalated to my office for immediate attention.

We ventured into the unlock service arena with Mr Anthony Snow (ilock) and he assured us that he was the best and that are customers would be happy....however, since DAY 1 it has been nothing but headaches for us and our customers!!! Due to this and his lack of communication and his disappearance (7 days) we decided to cut all business ties with him. We are an honest company and issued all refunds to our customers.

I am sure tipitiboss would like to know as well as the rest of this forum why Mr Snow waited 10 days to unlock a customers phone and then brag on a forum how he did it in 24hrs for free???

If the unlocks would have been done in the timely manner that Mr Snow guaranteed, none of us would be here today.

Therefore, we issued a FULL REFUND to make good on our end of the business transaction. "The Attack" has been corrected and all eyes are on you.
Old 07-17-2012, 14:27   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestunlocksourc View Post
Hello! This is BestUnlockSource. We have many companies all across the US that are invested in many diverse business adventures. My name is Lee Westwood and I am the Regional Director. This issue has been escalated to my office for immediate attention.

We ventured into the unlock service arena with Mr Anthony Snow (ilock) and he assured us that he was the best and that are customers would be happy....however, since DAY 1 it has been nothing but headaches for us and our customers!!! Due to this and his lack of communication and his disappearance (7 days) we decided to cut all business ties with him. We are an honest company and issued all refunds to our customers.

I am sure tipitiboss would like to know as well as the rest of this forum why Mr Snow waited 10 days to unlock a customers phone and then brag on a forum how he did it in 24hrs for free???

If the unlocks would have been done in the timely manner that Mr Snow guaranteed, none of us would be here today.

Therefore, we issued a FULL REFUND to make good on our end of the business transaction. "The Attack" has been corrected and all eyes are on you.
Thansks for Mr. Best unlock for refund the money and i am verry happy now, because he solved the problem for me.
Old 07-17-2012, 14:31   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Moderator please can you close the post? matter solved. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:56   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1786731
Sonork: Summer_NYU
Thumbs down Do not trust anthony snow!!!! He is a cheater!!!!

Do not trust anthony snow! He promises one thing but never does it!!!! I had to wait over 10 days for him to respond! And in the end he did not even unlock anything! He send me a message like this:

We have stopped our slow service for security reasons now their is only fast service for 80$.

his a scam!!!!! Do not buy from him!
Do not trust him!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Summer_Nyu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 20:02   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1787019
Thanks Meter: 3
[email protected] , ilock, taariq , [email protected], gsmlocks and the list goes on is the same person ... a man by the name of anthony snow from guyana who is on the internet scamming people .. first he offord u a good prize , when as soon as he got u to the point of no return he change his prize ... look out for him , he is a good talking but that all he can do