GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2020, 14:24   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
onaikel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 290
Member: 1361178
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Good day for everyone!

As we see, a lot of things had been said here, and we would like to clarify a few points here.
The Chimera Tool License Using Terms - which one was actually accepted by all of our users (not once, not twice , as you have to agree it with every license purchase) - says clearly what you can do with the purchased item, and what not.

If you would allow us, we would mention here, what is written in the License Using Terms - under the "User Account Suspension" part. We would kindly remind everyone that this is published at our website, so everyone can read it, save it.

"If the User has breached or violated any of the rules herein, the Userís registered user account may be suspended or deleted with a permanent effect. When the user account is deleted, all data previously stored therein will no longer be accessible to the User, and the User will not be able to use the already purchased Products, will not be able to register a new user account, and all previously used payment methods will be disabled.

Further to the rules above, it is considered to be a severe breach of the rules when it is noticed that the Products distributed via the Website are tried to be:

- hacked or decoded by the User, or used in any way not in line with the intended purpose
- shared with others, in any way, including the following:
* to resell the purchased user license or share it with others
* to share the USB tools with anyone
*to monitor or reverse engineer the network or USB traffic
*to run the Products on a virtual equipment
*to run the Products from a remote desktop"

Our system detects if someone is using a method, which is not allowed by our policy. If that happens, then the account will be automatically blocked. As we mentioned above, that would mean a permanent suspend.

As we checked the comments, all of you admitted that you shared the tool in some way, which means - according to the posted article - that the account block is legitimate and PERMANENT.

So what happened then?

Most of you reported this problem to our support team. Which is a right thing to do, as you have every right to make a complaint about the situation.

We decided to give another option, a second chance to the users, but with a reminder/ caution, that if our system reports them again for the same trouble, then we cannot do anything. That is because the user could not live up to his/her own word.

And we reached basically the last point of the argument. Even in this situation, we provide another, third chance to the users. Even after he / she broke our policy twice(!) now.

If the user re-pays the license price, then we are able to unblock the account for the very last time. Why we have that option? That is because with a sharing, our product (license - the method which one was used) market value will be damaged. The Tool was not build up for remote works, if that would be the case, than we would not have such a policy.

So saying that the Chimera Tool is a cheater company, just because we do what the policy says, - even after we give more chances to people, whom then still using the tool illegally - is a bit hypocritical.

-There is no valid point of protesting that you guys got scammed, as it was not our decision to share the tool, even after you got told, that this type of license usage will not be tolerated.
-There is no valid point, after you admitted that you actually used the tool illegally.
-There is no valid point, if you got a second chance , and you still managed to share the Chimera.
-There is no valid point, after you try to force the company to undo the banning , by posting your grievance, which is based on your own actions.

Hopefully now, we cleared everything. Of course we are open for communication, but it is better if we all see the bigger picture, and that the banning was not done by coincidence. We made steps to solve the problem, but if someone makes the wrong thing constantly, then the consequences have to be taken.

Best Regards
Chimera Team

Yes Cheater is the name that you company deserve when you are blocking account and keeping money, we admit only use one TIME and you put back only to seem like a good people, i have many other box and software and yes i use remote with the software that are permitted (Octoplus - Anyclient - gcpro and many others)

You only are blocking user and then asking money to put account back, is you were worried about usb sharing you never ask for money to put back.

Again i use only one time and never more, but the way i will never use you high price software again, for me is the worst software to unlock phones.

PS: People don't use chimera they asking every year more than 130 for license and price for any operation is to high if you search you find better box and software and more cheap.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onaikel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 17:45   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 21,860
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21,148
reply

Hello,


Basically you got stuck on one point: which is the fact that we asked for the license re-pay.



I think i mentioned why we did it, also you actually skipped the rest of my message. As it looks like at least.



So let's start it from scratch.



There is a user, who actually shared the tool with a third party software.
So what happens then?

Obviously the system will block him.

The user contacts our support. Our support team provides him another chance, despite the fact , that we have to keep the suspend - according to our own policy.

Then what happens? The same user, does the same thing, and he keeps asking for another chance. And we arrived to the point that you mentioned:
We ask for the re-pay.



Why we do that?
1. The user is not trustworthy anymore, we cannot just let him use the tool again.
2. By sharing the tool, the user directly damages our product value.
3. By sharing the tool, the user directly causing us a financial damage.



I would also mention here that people do use the Chimera Tool. The software itself doesn't hurt you, it is not the Software's fault that you got blocked.

Obviously we can understand if you do not like the tool after all this things, but every action have consequences.



After all we still do not understand how can you call the tool a cheater software, as you admitted that you actually shared the software. Which is not allowed by the policy. We provided solutions for YOUR actions, and literally you say that these solutions/ chances are cheats, from a cheating tool. These things doesn't come together.



Anyway the conversation is good, as we can clarify what happened, and actually what happens in these cases.



Best Regards
Chimera Team







Quote:
Originally Posted by onaikel View Post
Yes Cheater is the name that you company deserve when you are blocking account and keeping money, we admit only use one TIME and you put back only to seem like a good people, i have many other box and software and yes i use remote with the software that are permitted (Octoplus - Anyclient - gcpro and many others)

You only are blocking user and then asking money to put account back, is you were worried about usb sharing you never ask for money to put back.

Again i use only one time and never more, but the way i will never use you high price software again, for me is the worst software to unlock phones.

PS: People don't use chimera they asking every year more than 130 for license and price for any operation is to high if you search you find better box and software and more cheap.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 19:32   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
onaikel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 290
Member: 1361178
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hello,


Basically you got stuck on one point: which is the fact that we asked for the license re-pay.



I think i mentioned why we did it, also you actually skipped the rest of my message. As it looks like at least.



So let's start it from scratch.



There is a user, who actually shared the tool with a third party software.
So what happens then?

Obviously the system will block him.

The user contacts our support. Our support team provides him another chance, despite the fact , that we have to keep the suspend - according to our own policy.

Then what happens? The same user, does the same thing, and he keeps asking for another chance. And we arrived to the point that you mentioned:
We ask for the re-pay.



Why we do that?
1. The user is not trustworthy anymore, we cannot just let him use the tool again.
2. By sharing the tool, the user directly damages our product value.
3. By sharing the tool, the user directly causing us a financial damage.



I would also mention here that people do use the Chimera Tool. The software itself doesn't hurt you, it is not the Software's fault that you got blocked.

Obviously we can understand if you do not like the tool after all this things, but every action have consequences.



After all we still do not understand how can you call the tool a cheater software, as you admitted that you actually shared the software. Which is not allowed by the policy. We provided solutions for YOUR actions, and literally you say that these solutions/ chances are cheats, from a cheating tool. These things doesn't come together.



Anyway the conversation is good, as we can clarify what happened, and actually what happens in these cases.



Best Regards
Chimera Team
Yes i shared with other tool and you block me, anyway i don't have to explain you every i do on MY COMPUTER with other tool.

The fact is i shared one time only, but after your warning no more, then i leave usb redirector open on the back ( My bad but i do with other tool too) and do one huawei ( huawei with me in my hand) and your software blocked me again without doing remote that the problem here and you want money money money to put license back so is a way you find to make more money.

Again block software and keep credits for what already pay = CHEATING TEAM
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onaikel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 12:51   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 181
Member: 2723574
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
according to the conversation , the didn't do any mistake , take you responsability brother.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 14:27   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,067
Member: 1943439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by onaikel View Post
Yes i shared with other tool and you block me, anyway i don't have to explain you every i do on MY COMPUTER with other tool.

The fact is i shared one time only, but after your warning no more, then i leave usb redirector open on the back ( My bad but i do with other tool too) and do one huawei ( huawei with me in my hand) and your software blocked me again without doing remote that the problem here and you want money money money to put license back so is a way you find to make more money.

Again block software and keep credits for what already pay = CHEATING TEAM
Helo Everyone,
for those saying Chimera is CHEATING TEAM thats a pure lie because user always read this https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f89.../#post13802032 before installing
secondly,its good to have a specific windows(where Chimera is not installed) if one want to make use of usb sharing or something like that
Chimera is one of the best tool and i always follow its rule
thanks

Last edited by nduka; 11-11-2020 at 14:35.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 15:21   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
onaikel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 290
Member: 1361178
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
Helo Everyone,
for those saying Chimera is CHEATING TEAM thats a pure lie because user always read this https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f89.../#post13802032 before installing
secondly,its good to have a specific windows(where Chimera is not installed) if one want to make use of usb sharing or something like that
Chimera is one of the best tool and i always follow its rule
thanks
This is my last reply here, i can istall in MY COMPUTER any program i want they can do a warning when you open the software like other software do but they block and ask for money is better for they right?

they block account but don't want to refund credits remaining in my account how can you call that? only have one name and everyone know.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onaikel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 14:06   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
IMIM@HACK99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Unknown...
Posts: 434
Member: 2688744
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 166
i was told you before thats the first time is my mistake but the 2nd time i don't give my account to anyone, then if you are right that im break rules you will not ask for repay that means even i want to pay 1 million you will not accept because i break rules not asking for repay that means also you don't respect your agreement then in my account still 920 credits and i use my account for 1 month so i request here again i pay licence for 1 year and i use it for 1 month take payment of 1 month and back whats still for me also the credits .
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 15:23   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
-=P.F.U=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Future.... ✌️
Posts: 691
Member: 2825953
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 236
If no one can catch the sweet graph, the graph is sour. so if you all are fighting against them, then you can makes another tools like chimera just cool down & thinking which tool can now everything easy for your service purpose. Chimera Team still king in GSM world no one cant compare with them.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:55.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19104 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO