GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 13:50   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1809663
Thanks Meter: 0
cyclone box... what a customer service

in a nutshell contacted siroya, on the 5/02/13 about if he could create an rpl file for me, he replied with cost and turnaround times, so i sent the log file off, after 5 days i had recieved no reply, so i emailed siroya, just to find out if the was any luck of the file being created, still no reply

on the 10/02/13 i decided to forwarded the same email to karwos, just in case siroya was having any server related problems.

After 5 days still no reply, we are now on the 15/02/13

i then decide to come on the forum and put a request via a thread if anyone can calc an rpl for me, in the thread i communicate that i have asked two guys before [but i did not mention anybodies name or give any clues as to who i had contacted, because i felt it was not required]

today i look on the forum and my thread has been deleted - i did create a print of the thread.

anyone who wants a cyclone reloaded box, get in touch, you will have to pay for the postage

Old 02-17-2013, 14:20   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
I don't remember anywhere cyclone advertising the selling of nokia RPLs so I think Siroya been just trying to help you using any of his sources for it.
If he not been able to help you this has nothing to do with the box then is like you are selling your bmw as the car seller didn't bring you a tank of petrol when you got stuck on the motorway for being without

BR

Alex

Old 02-17-2013, 17:54   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1809663
Thanks Meter: 0
how is he helping

I don't remember anywhere cyclone advertising the selling of nokia RPLs so I think Siroya been just trying to help you using any of his sources for it.

no one said cyclone advertise the selling of nokia rpl's, i asked a question, he said he can get it done with a price and when i could be likely to get a file.

If he not been able to help you this has nothing to do with the box then is like you are selling your bmw as the car seller didn't bring you a tank of petrol when you got stuck on the motorway for being without

if he is not able to do it, all he has to do is email and say he was unable to do it

your analogy or the comment hold no weight in relation to my feedback and i can only hope whatever your association is, in future you read the context of the thread, and then comprehend the statement fully.

your experience or customer service with siroya, maybe brilliant, but unfortunately the same service and courtesy was not extended to me in this particular matter.

The case is now closed.

Old 02-17-2013, 18:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimboymaster View Post

no one said cyclone advertise the selling of nokia rpl's, i asked a question, he said he can get it done with a price and when i could be likely to get a file.

if he is not able to do it, all he has to do is email and say he was unable to do it

your analogy or the comment hold no weight in relation to my feedback and i can only hope whatever your association is, in future you read the context of the thread, and then comprehend the statement fully.

your experience or customer service with siroya, maybe brilliant, but unfortunately the same service and courtesy was not extended to me in this particular matter.

The case is now closed.
Hi,
unluckily you been blaming a tool about your esperience on a private deal with one of the product managers.
If your title was "Siroya bad customer support" then It was fine but you involved a tool about this private deal hence my analogy.

BR

Alex

Old 02-18-2013, 09:26   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 209842
Sonork: 100.93537
Thanks Meter: 3,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimboymaster View Post

The case is now closed.
Maybe Im lost in this story, but siroya proposed make favour and You blame all Cyclone box that he didnt do this also make this feedback. Sorry but Team of Cyclone isnt responsible for every personal favours of Our members.

Cyclone never before till now offer any calc RPL.

As You see bmw isnt only one company who sell petrol, You have it everywhere, in fact cyclone NEVER sell any RPL calc, so this comparision is little strange -my personal opinion.
Have a nice day

Closed Thread