GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2004, 15:20   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 10600
Thanks Meter: 0
Bad service!!!

UFSX.com still did not send me activation email, although my box is original already registered and confirmed!!! Can some body tell why? I think because of the very good service!! I waited 48 DAYS-instead of 48 hours- but still no activation email !! (see original message below)

I asked ***********.co.uk(from where I`ve bought my box-unfotunately) to send me the missing Sony-Ericsson-files, he sent me a DVD with all Nokia-Flashes but without Samsung-Flashes without the missing SE-flashes!
Also *********** had deactivated my login at ufsx.com-I did not ask them to do- so I cann`t download any flash!
They still do not want to reply on my emails?

It seems to be so, they do something what customer do not request but not that what they ask for!! may they are illiterate or mentally retarded???

Your original message:
> Sirs,
> Your box register and confirm before, pls don't register againa.
> Thx
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Register : (SN: 19405) [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:35 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Register : (SN: 19405)
>
> S/N: 19405
> Reseller: [email protected]
> Name: Ali CHAI! B
> Address: Traubinger Str. 34 A
> City: Munich
> PostCode: 81477
> Country: Germany
> Tel: +49172-8610877
> Email: [email protected]
> Login ID: ********
> Password: ********
Old 12-23-2004, 09:11   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Nor will they send it to you, maybe if they can reply you here many resellers that have same problem will get their answers too.

It is not ***********s fault, many other resellers sold usf-3 boxes with www.usfx.com support to have the their customers log-in pass cut-off after months of normal log-in. Waitin for answers too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmax
UFSX.com still did not send me activation email, although my box is original already registered and confirmed!!! Can some body tell why? I think because of the very good service!! I waited 48 DAYS-instead of 48 hours- but still no activation email !! (see original message below)

I asked ***********.co.uk(from where I`ve bought my box-unfotunately) to send me the missing Sony-Ericsson-files, he sent me a DVD with all Nokia-Flashes but without Samsung-Flashes without the missing SE-flashes!
Also *********** had deactivated my login at ufsx.com-I did not ask them to do- so I cann`t download any flash!
They still do not want to reply on my emails?

It seems to be so, they do something what customer do not request but not that what they ask for!! may they are illiterate or mentally retarded???

Your original message:
> Sirs,
> Your box register and confirm before, pls don't register againa.
> Thx
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Register : (SN: 19405) [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:35 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Register : (SN: 19405)
>
> Reseller: [email protected]
> Name: Ali CHAI! B
> Address: Traubinger Str. 34 A
> Tel: +49172-8610877
> Login ID: ********
> Password: ********
Old 12-23-2004, 10:37   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 87194
are you sure you've send e-mail to them sucessfully?
maybe try one more time, they will answer you
br
Old 12-23-2004, 10:46   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 29063
@mashmax
no we have not disabled your box- in fact this has already been cleared up once before.
If i remember correctly you had been trying to register at www.uf3support.com or something similar.
We have given you the correct address many many times-
Do you use your UFS more than once every 3 months? as this keeps pipping up every time you forget you log in or something.

Infact why dont you just look back in your old posts where the whole thing was cleared up and the thread closed.
if you also look on the www.ufsx.com site ( this is the correct one that you were asked to register to in the first place) there is a pop up inviting you to mail your problems to [email protected]
Old 12-26-2004, 13:59   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Dear fonedoctorjnr!

My problem is still not cleared, if I ask for Sony-Ericson files & I received a DVD(4,7 GB!) with all Nokia-files but without the misssing Sony-Ericsson- files! someone was kidding! not me!

I ve solved the problem & can login! The Admin of ufsx.com has activated a PW-login but did not inform me!

Last edited by mashmax; 12-26-2004 at 14:58.
Old 12-26-2004, 17:30   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94023
Thanks Meter: 23
Thumbs up bad service :(

you need SE flash files and you have original UFS
no probleme
just say to me waht for files you need,and you Email adress
and this can help you for 2-3 days
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178240
if you need other Question just mail me
[email protected]
Servus
bestregards
al@din
Old 01-04-2005, 11:30   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 29063
Quote:
Dear fonedoctorjnr!

My problem is still not cleared, if I ask for Sony-Ericson files & I received a DVD(4,7 GB!) with all Nokia-files but without the misssing Sony-Ericsson- files! someone was kidding! not me!

I ve solved the problem & can login! The Admin of ufsx.com has activated a PW-login but did not inform me!
Mashmax-
as again- you have not follwoed instructions- you have to be one of the foolish users of ufs around- apparently you just keep on registing- how can i halp you with that other than denying you access to the regist page once you have registered. The DVD had been sent and was returned- again- if you want me to bring it to you then cough up the air fare. Your situation has been dealt with in all areas. what other can we do other than baby sit you while you register again, or would you also like me to re organise your countries postal service too???
We have tried to help you - but we cannot any more until you are able to follow simple instructions- they are the facts- so why do you choose to ignore them or not follow them?

as for your title of bad service- it should be more like- " i still cannot follow instructions and the DVD got returned!"
Old 02-15-2005, 18:05   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

You are wrong Mister!
Ive received the DVD from You,I still have the envelop and I can post its photo on this forum to show, that You are not telling the truth! I have told You that, that the Sony- Ericsson files are missing, You sent me all Nokia-Files but not the missing SE files. What a service? I think foolish is somebody, who cannot distinguish between Sonny-Ericson and Nokia files and who send CDs to customers before checking for integrity!

The German Post is ultramodern, I will receive the DVD although the postal code is not written coorectly-in the case You have realy sent!!??-

May be You can deny that You made first a mistake(sending incomplete flashes), but You cannīt deny that You have done it twice! That is very stupid!

Also I am sure, That You have provoked UFSX.com to deactivate my account in September 2004, this one:

Your box already register 3 times,
pls don't register anymore.
Thx

S/N: 19405
Reseller: [email protected]
Name: CCS
Address: Traubingerstr. 34A
City: Munich
PostCode: 81477
Tel: +49172-8610877
Email: [email protected]
Login ID: ufs2support
Password: USBMaster03

After Ive posted my thread about your company(SAM has denied that my Box aws an original!!!) You have provoked UFSX.com to deactivate my account what they did. I have had to beg You and UFSX.com to send me a new or temporary login but it seems somebody is deaf there!!!!
Ive NEVER received any (activation-)email from UFSX.com so I registered once again and have waited 48 DAYS instead of 48 hours but nothing happend. Thus I posted my thread "Bad Service".

Suddenly I was trying the first login You sent me ( which I never succeeded to login with...) and I was lucky that my account has been activated. As I posted that the Adminstrator of UFSX.com had changed my login without advising me and You have noticed that , You have provoked the UFSX.com to deactivate the second account in January 2005; this one:

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 12:25 AM
Subject: Register : (SN: 19405)

> Reseller: www.fonedoctor.co.uk
> Name: ALi Chaib
> Address: Traubinger Str. 34A
> Tel: 0491635312338
> Login ID: completegsm
> Password: PX06WyNT2i

I asked the UFSX.com more than 10 days ago to reactivate or to create me new account, but still no reply!! Why I donīt know... May be because of thier very good customer support....

Everybody should try to login with these password, to see who is lying there I or somebody else!!

Mr fonedoctor it is not easy to register, but it may be very difficult for You and Your Staff to work correctly. Also I should mention, that UFSX.com-staff do not keep what they promise, Ive never received any reply from them,-let alone within 48 hours-!

I live in Germany since 1986 but Ive never had such a bad experience with any german company-and I am sure I will not have- But I have made only one mistake i.e. I HAVE TRUSTED YOUR COMPANY!!!!

A friend of me has bought in March2004(2 Months before I did) a cloned ufs-2 box, he payed only 220 EURO-free delivered- with ALL new flashes, and he has free update. I had to pay 350 EURO-not free delivered- and with "bad service".

So I advise all : Do not buy an original, buy a clone!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 14:54   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66427
Thanks Meter: 9
Thumbs up

Quote:
You are wrong Mister!
Ive received the DVD from You,I still have the envelop and I can post its photo on this forum to show, that You are not telling the truth! I have told You that, that the Sony- Ericsson files are missing, You sent me all Nokia-Files but not the missing SE files. What a service? I think foolish is somebody, who cannot distinguish between Sonny-Ericson and Nokia files and who send CDs to customers before checking for integrity!

The German Post is ultramodern, I will receive the DVD although the postal code is not written coorectly-in the case You have realy sent!!??-

May be You can deny that You made first a mistake(sending incomplete flashes), but You cannīt deny that You have done it twice! That is very stupid!

Also I am sure, That You have provoked UFSX.com to deactivate my account in September 2004, this one:

Your box already register 3 times,
pls don't register anymore.
Thx

S/N: 19405
Reseller: [email protected]
Name: CCS
Address: Traubingerstr. 34A
City: Munich
PostCode: 81477
Tel: +49172-8610877
Email: [email protected]
Login ID: ufs2support
Password: USBMaster03

After Ive posted my thread about your company(SAM has denied that my Box aws an original!!!) You have provoked UFSX.com to deactivate my account what they did. I have had to beg You and UFSX.com to send me a new or temporary login but it seems somebody is deaf there!!!!
Ive NEVER received any (activation-)email from UFSX.com so I registered once again and have waited 48 DAYS instead of 48 hours but nothing happend. Thus I posted my thread "Bad Service".

Suddenly I was trying the first login You sent me ( which I never succeeded to login with...) and I was lucky that my account has been activated. As I posted that the Adminstrator of UFSX.com had changed my login without advising me and You have noticed that , You have provoked the UFSX.com to deactivate the second account in January 2005; this one:

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 12:25 AM
Subject: Register : (SN: 19405)

> Reseller: www.fonedoctor.co.uk
> Name: ALi Chaib
> Address: Traubinger Str. 34A
> Tel: 0491635312338
> Login ID: completegsm
> Password: PX06WyNT2i

I asked the UFSX.com more than 10 days ago to reactivate or to create me new account, but still no reply!! Why I donīt know... May be because of thier very good customer support....

Everybody should try to login with these password, to see who is lying there I or somebody else!!

Mr fonedoctor it is not easy to register, but it may be very difficult for You and Your Staff to work correctly. Also I should mention, that UFSX.com-staff do not keep what they promise, Ive never received any reply from them,-let alone within 48 hours-!

I live in Germany since 1986 but Ive never had such a bad experience with any german company-and I am sure I will not have- But I have made only one mistake i.e. I HAVE TRUSTED YOUR COMPANY!!!!

A friend of me has bought in March2004(2 Months before I did) a cloned ufs-2 box, he payed only 220 EURO-free delivered- with ALL new flashes, and he has free update. I had to pay 350 EURO-not free delivered- and with "bad service".

So I advise all : Do not buy an original, buy a clone!!!

Hi
we have all in stock all are original and allway ready activated .
if you want buy any unlock equipment
gladly
i can provide the best price with free shipment only for german users

contact me by Email [email protected]

www.gsm-tech.com

bestregards,
bengsm