GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2002, 10:54   #1 (permalink)
mobmarg

Member:
DCT4 CLIPS for FLASHING

DCT-4 FLASHER AND STANDALONE UNLOCKER
- changing MCU software (upgrade mobile phone SW version)
- changing PPM package (install new language pack)
- SIM lock removing, SP unlocking of all Nokia DCT-4 by logs (price 10EUR per phone)
- "Contact Service" repairing and SW faults repairing
- SP data repairing by setting SP data to factory values (SP unlocking) without logs
- Security code reset to 12345
- Set Factory settings
Price is:
1-5pcs. 450EUR
6-10pcs. 400EUR
11-20pcs. 350EUR

Call now: +37068544313
Email:[email protected]

Old 08-11-2002, 05:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8304
Thanks Meter: 362
HOW COULD YOU UPDATE FIRMWARE WITH A CLIP?
HOW WOULD YOU SELECT A PARTICULAR FLASH FILE?
YOU PROBABLY HAVE A 20GB HDD IN YOUR CLIP?
HOW WOULD YOU UPDATE FAID AFTER FLASHING?
HOW WOULD YOU SELECT DIFFERENT START AND END ADDRESSES

SHOW US A PICTURE PLEASE,I'D LOVE TO SEE IT

Old 08-11-2002, 09:06   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
(****)tolik, stop CHEATING ppl, pidar!!!! Man are you sick?

First you cheat really i think every 2-nd person in this GSM buinsess, even us, second you did register www.saras.lt on your name and at least you also register follow domains on your name
www.supertrio.org, www.supertrio.net, www.supertrio.info

Now you are dreaming about flashing clips? Is the sun so hot in LT that you allready see FATA MORGANAS?

I want to remember again what saras said few years ago:

"Look in mirror and you see CHICKEN"

So please register www.superchicken.com/org./info/net

Old 08-12-2002, 01:05   #4 (permalink)
mobiledct4

Member:
Raskal, (Razvan Popescu) is cheater number one.

Raskal, (Razvan Popescu) is cheater number one.

Razvan, one more lying here, I will post all what know about you, Alex, Teleway, your chinese bussines, relationships in Germany, Saras etc. I think you will not like it.

One question. Who are you ? Please tell me product made by you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EXIST !!! Go to school and shut up ! Without people who making work for you, you - ZERO.

Do you want P2K unlock solution FREE ?
Do you want DCT4 unlocking clip .hex FREE ?
Do you want DCT4 flasher .hex FREE ?
Do you want all Samsung unlocking .hex FREE ?

If you not shut your *****, I will post everything FREE here.

Br,
Anatolij Vulf ( at least I am using my real name, not a nickname)

Old 08-12-2002, 02:53   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7817
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear Anatolij !

Please note that Razvan is the last person on the earth to be called a cheater in gsm business !
Also regarding clip for flashing all you sayd , is at least futuristic ideea ,which i belive it can be done , but not without knoledge of things like dct4 comunication , the authorisation algorithm ( which only one person seem to have it ant this person is not you ) , and some more staff of microcontroler programing . In the last field i don't remember that You have done any late miracoles , so i am reserved .

I will be the frst person to require such product from any producer , so if you have it , please sell to me one ! Untill then , please let me be reserved in beliving you developed such thing .
Also , all ppl here want free staff .. if your balls are so big , go on .. be a man... join the loosers club !!!

ss

Old 08-12-2002, 06:30   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
(****)tolik, this posts will never end until you return us our money back and unregister the domains wich are connected to our products or our names.

If you want post something for free, so do it, who cares?

I am only wondering that you still not banned by any mod, here, but in other way this is a hard job to ban you because you are like a plague, you will come again and again.

You had destroyed GSMag with spamming, 4 years ago and now you try destroy this forum using it to cheat ppl. Also nice refereces about you are on this page www.gsmunlock.net

If you say that you donīt want to cheat and are not a cheater, why you did register domains connected to saras name and supertrio name and why so many others, not only me, say that you cheat them? You think we are gelous? No way, man!

Many ppl here say you are a cheater and you say that all of them are liers, but it is something wrong if one ppl is right and other 20 are wrong, isnīt it? You are in the TOP 10 in cheaters section, so think about this, CHEATER!!

Last edited by Raskal; 08-12-2002 at 06:52.

Closed Thread