GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   @delok. waiting 3 weeks for a dongle replacement means buissnes for you? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/delok-waiting-3-weeks-dongle-replacement-means-buissnes-you-162762/)

Alinus 09-27-2004 13:57

@delok. waiting 3 weeks for a dongle replacement means buissnes for you?

i waited and waited because i dit not wanna post in this section my problem since i ressell rvolume wich is one of your competitors. but wnough time has passed.

one of delok dongles i had died. and is original dongle bought from lucian(gsmbrothers)
this happend 3 weeks ago.
since lucian washed his hands of this buissnes i send the dongle to sasho (your resseler from bulgaria)
and 3 weeks has passed since i am asking sasho bout replacement. and he tells me..no news from delok..no news from delok...etc etc.

i have nothing with sasho...in fact i am gratefull that he offer to help me in this situation. as always he prooved to be a valuable friend

but your way of buissnes sounds verry verry strange to me. is it my fault cause your hw is bad and colapses in 3 months?
i always say to my coustumers..buy original..no matter from who and where...cause original means support.
your walking the same path here mate?
offering support?

Raskal 09-27-2004 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alinus
i waited and waited because i dit not wanna post in this section my problem since i ressell rvolume wich is one of your competitors. but wnough time has passed.

one of delok dongles i had died. and is original dongle bought from lucian(gsmbrothers)
this happend 3 weeks ago.
since lucian washed his hands of this buissnes i send the dongle to sasho (your resseler from bulgaria)
and 3 weeks has passed since i am asking sasho bout replacement. and he tells me..no news from delok..no news from delok...etc etc.

i have nothing with sasho...in fact i am gratefull that he offer to help me in this situation. as always he prooved to be a valuable friend

but your way of buissnes sounds verry verry strange to me. is it my fault cause your hw is bad and colapses in 3 months?
i always say to my coustumers..buy original..no matter from who and where...cause original means support.
your walking the same path here mate?
offering support?

Alinus you are a cheater man, i am waiting since 2002 for 15K usd from Alexgsm, where is my money, CHEATER?

And you are crying about few bucks here? You must be a joker.

Alinus 09-27-2004 15:44

Piggy RED Sue, I asked you...200k one year ago....100 k 6 months ago...30 k 3 months ago..and since 2 months only 15 k...please decide...how much alex ows you?

besides some "scatoalce" wich for sure u'll get, u fat old red umbrella lady. you PM'ed me 3 months ago to have a meeting....why u did not get there cicken? is it because i told u alex will be there too? if he ows u money...why u did not showed up?