GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 23:08   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1147852
Thanks Meter: 588
Furious unlock store or dhru services ?

Hi dear GsmHosting members ,
I am realy confused and need your help.
I created my own unlock website using Furious Team Engine New service as it is free and as you can notice we will become more unlock site owners than users HHHHHH
I improved the site appearance and prices but still having problems to obtain new registered users.Problems are the following (based on my opinion and experience) :
- Price are not really competitive (based on costs and recomendation of furious team )
- The appearance is realy ugly even with so many colors option given by software.
- the home page is full of live news and information that usual customers realy don t need you have to scroll the page down to see the price.
- very poor language option even with google translator because every time a page is loaded customer have to wait for new page translation.
- very poor currency options only $ ( it was very hard to convince my local customers to register because they wanted prices in € they don t want to waste time converting prices from $ to €.

I am using two Unlock websites that are using DHRU FUSION service and the truth i like it It make me feel very organised the only bad point is price 599$ it s too much to start. I ve read that API connection with other servers is very easy.

So at the end what is your Opinion which is better

Furious Team Engine Or Dhru Fusion

Give Opinion with argument respecting all forum posting rules .Thanks All.

PUNTO-MÓVIL

Old 04-15-2013, 15:11   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1876558
Thanks Meter: 6
I quite like the CMS provided by Furious. I've also started up a new store with them and have integrated the CMS into our homepage Unlocks | A4Service.co.ukA4Service.co.uk. They could do with additional options for colouring, like having a solid background instead of having to choose a transparency. I believe this is something there looking to introduce. I also agree with currency options, since we're UK based we'd like to be using sterling (£) rather than the US dollar =]

The CMS itself handles almost anything you can think of that the CMS should be handling, and with great easy too.

I would like to see more options to edit things like the FAQ as the grammar is very poor.

with a few more tweaks here and there, we should have our store open and taking orders in the next 2 weeks.

Old 04-15-2013, 18:32   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1895547
Thanks Meter: 1
Never used any other service. We have DHRU right now and everything works perfect. The only down side is there support/customer service is slow. All companies are always willing to help fast at the beginning then slowly drifts away once they get your money.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:32   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1156948
Thanks Meter: 21
The main point is, you like to share your clients with Furious Team Engine ????
all you people work hard to make own client base, and after you like to share with Furious Team ????

Dhru have some big advantages
we can run with our hosting so all clients only with us
process orders manually or connect via api with any supplier we want
make own service list etc.....there is number of things can't compare with Furious team engine

and dhru fusion also have same feature, so you can offer private site to your clients too ...

Old 04-18-2013, 11:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22869
Thanks Meter: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by actjjbs View Post

Dhru ... connect via api with any supplier we want

than please ask Dhru about bruteforcemarket.com, he is unable to add it for months now...

Old 04-18-2013, 21:23   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1902657
Thanks Meter: 5
DHRU is the best, but the support is very bad and slow

Old 04-20-2013, 13:04   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 155820
Thanks Meter: 60
we have on hold all upgrade request due to internet issue here , and already mass mail to all this will resolve soon .

you ask for refund for upgrade service we also refunded .

Last edited by moulnisky; 04-20-2013 at 20:13. Reason: On roro request

Old 04-20-2013, 13:46   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 192974
Sonork: 100.1627605
Thanks Meter: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhru_21 View Post
we have on hold all upgrade request due to internet issue here , and already mass mail to all this will resolve soon .

you ask for refund for upgrade service we also refunded .

Thanks DHRU now i got a good reply from him, so for their delay they had some issues and they had already fixed that is why they did not reply and they wanted me to do it myself so there was misunderstand from me , i had worked with them from longtime and did find and issue just it was yesterday and they told me it was not from their side , so now they are working on server to fix it, so my apologies for them and keep on working.

So they are now working on solving my problem, before they were very fast to reply me in the support. so thanks again for DHRU for now working on my server.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:58   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
have never had prob with dhru . always fix fast and great support..

i dont know about oneunlock / furious engine website. . but furious is a long standing team with constant support

so its just a matter of personal choice.

Old 04-22-2013, 21:34   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22869
Thanks Meter: 132
Now my problem also solved, it was a misunderstanding only

thanks Dhru

Old 04-25-2013, 12:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 192974
Sonork: 100.1627605
Thanks Meter: 495
Now I can say DHRU are the best , their support is becoming perfect i recommend them.

Keep on.

Old 04-25-2013, 16:59   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5360
Sonork: 1577169
Thanks Meter: 24
Takes a little while to get an answer for DHRU. But so far all is well.
I like their system. I wish they did have a faster support though

I recently upgraded and its looking good. Although a few minor bugs here and there, but its a good system.

Closed Thread