GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2019, 19:02   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1105427
Sonork: I don't use sonork
Thanks Meter: 57
Efaith lcd screen factory store (amy liu ) scam fraud.dupe me $435

I think this company should be listed as the best scammer for 2018.. let me show you how tactical they are.. inside AliExpress app, customers are protected by getting their money back when received wrong order or seller failed to deliver like my case. I got my order delayed and contacted them privately but after waiting for 90 days I messaged them again and got answer from them because of how I arranged my words that time , I was told to give them sometime to check from AliExpress standard shipment . Which took them 2 weeks till I message them again telling them am going public for their behavior .. that when I got a Watsapp message from one Ami liu just check the below attached screenshot ..

This where the trouble started after they realized I can’t charge back because the’ve delayed and Oder gone auto finished , And dispute button no more possible ..

I don’t care about the money anymore but I’ll devote my time saving a lot of people on all the social media worldwide to be careful about them ..

I have full conversation but the forum allows 5 upload at a time .. I can send all to anybody willing to read full conversation with this scam
Company ..

JUST DON’T DEAl WITH THEM

IMG_6031.jpg
IMG_6033.jpg
IMG_6037.jpg
IMG_6232.jpg
IMG_6231.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2019, 13:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

We all know how maintaining a good rating is , and I always make sure I rate honestly and accurately to encourage good service.

For example Efaith lcd factory store , you not getting a 5 star from me for engaging in
other unprofessional activity ...
Just check the below attachment and see how this scammer forced me to give her 5 star before they refund me..

BUT I’LL REPEAT SAME THING HERE..
I RATHER STAND TALL , THAN LIVE ON MY KNEES ....

EFAITH LCD FACTORY STORE ( AMY LIU ) STOLE MY $435 IMG_6438.jpgIMG_6224.jpgIMG_6225.jpg

Old 03-13-2019, 20:51   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Everything proves that this’s a fraud company and not willing to refund .. b careful which stores to deal with inside AliExpress.. I tried contacting AliExpress to warn them about efaith lcd factory store but no success and am getting tired chatting a robot..

All I care about is to save most of this forum members not to fall to their fraudulent activities ...

Again EFAITH LCD FACTORY STORE IS A BIG THIEF & don’t have respect for customers .... using AliExpress to fraud thousands of users ..