GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2019, 19:50   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1803407
Thanks Meter: 6
Hello dear admin @Leo plz take notice

Hello gsm-forum admin @Leo ..imeisource eat my money .please read my post ..

1. I buy two hosting from imeisource .cn-unlocked.com&imeikey.com. I pay two hosting in 1 years and pay in my paypal ([email protected])..104$+83$

2. A months ago I see my two hosting all close ...I ask imeisouce in more 7 days no answer ..I say I will post this in gsm-forum ..after imeisource reply me in skype ..he say ask me to found a chinese guy name of sellunlocker ..I don't know why need found sellunlocker ...I buy hosting from imeisource ...so why I need message sellunlocker ..we all come from chinese ..also we are friends ..and sellunlocker (gsmhosting ID huzi104124) talk me because he post imeisource steal he website credits ..after imeisource close he hosting ..I don't know I and sellunlocker only friend ..why he post imeisource steal he website credits and imeisource close my two hosting ? I ask imeisource again ..he reply need sellunlocker close gsm-forum post after open my hosting ...I am very helpless

3. I post this in gsm-forum and ask imeisource refund my money ...then imeisource use few forum id post I am sprintunlock and post I am cheater ..and he no successful ..I see all forum user post imeisource refund credits or money also imeisource will post he was a cheater or sprintunlock owner

4. The plot didn't work out ..imeisource change a other way he enter my hosting steal my two website database and use my api key .user name and password creazy submit order use my user ..more 1K$ he steal.

5. I am active in gsmhosting more 7 years .please check my gsm-forum id czzchen ..I am no sellunlocker ..we only friends ..

6. I don't hope imeisource refund my money ..but we need to let more people know what kind of person imeisource he is ..
Old 01-04-2019, 20:30   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2185503
Sonork: 100.1602000
Thanks Meter: 434
We cannot answer a single person issue with whole forums. So, please discuss with one place. I would recommend you, you should discuss here. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l-com-2542138/

And we will not discuss your matters to other threads except above mentioned.

Also, request to delete this thread to admin for multiple threads.
Old 01-05-2019, 15:50   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
that's pretty much the same as we closed this matter in other thread
@imei source is host website yours?
@OP did you tried to contact your host website support?
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2019, 16:29   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
that's pretty much the same as we closed this matter in other thread
Can we discuss it with one place? Because he is opened multiple threads for the same topic that's completely blackmailing and we are tried to answer this guy to multiple places.

Anyway, I just answer your question.

Quote:
He used hostbdit host that's our sister concern company.

Quote:
He was contacted to host but his hosting was suspended before contacted and they told him to contact IMEI Source because the payment was received by IMEI Source and this guy made a chargeback and we complained on 11-14-18 to hosting company to suspend his all property due to chargeback + blackmailing.

Here huzi104124 aka sellunlocker and czzchen is (SS: Skype: gsm-shkj) same person and that's we told him to contact sellunlocker because sellunlocker made chargeback and czzchen also made a chargeback.

Hence they move to another hosting and continue to use their webs or servers. After they are making new story day by day with false allegation. All their objections are completely blackmailing.
Old 01-05-2019, 17:40   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

ok @OP if you are proven blackmailing you will be listed as cheater as well
so i need proofs from both parties
@imei source will need screenshots of his charge back claim which should be before his hosting was suspended
@OP you say he closed your host for no reason so i don't see any proofs of that

let's keep only this thread and will delete others
and i will investigate the fact that huzi and OP are the same person after we make decision if he will be banned with OP for blackmailing
Hope i made it Crystal clear now
Old 01-05-2019, 18:46   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
@imei source will need screenshots of his charge back claim which should be before his hosting was suspended
The issue is huzi104124 opened a false allegation on 11-14-18 and that moment, we did not claim to host company for suspending his services. But, we have to respond his claim on 11-16-18 and asked to provide full proof of document or all related documents.

Afterword, he has continued to claim false blame and refused to submit full snapshots of documents. After the investigation, we have taken action to suspend his all property involved between both guys on 11-18-18 (when we have identified both guys is the same person and transactions are made from huzi104124 aka sellunlocker). Means, the czzchen make payment through huzi104124 aka sellunlocker's PayPal but he is said he is not sellunlocker also provided proof that he is the same person. So, we told him to contact sellunlocker for his issue. Hence, they open chargeback on PayPal on 11-19-18 and later more.

Here are examples below:

Old 01-05-2019, 21:48   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

@OP i will be waiting your Reply to close this and remember rules stats that i should delete your thread immediately and Ban you if you repeatedly spammed with the same deleted thread
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2019, 07:23   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Leo
1. I buy two hosting from imeisource in Mar 4.2018 .hosting domain cn-unlocked.com & imeikey.com ..it was from my paypal id ([email protected]) pay 104$+83$ ..no from sellunlocker...

I don't know what happen imeisource with sellunlocker ..

2. imeisource close my two hosting in 11-14-18....I ask he more time why close my hosting ....and he answer ask me contact sellunlocker ..this is can prove I am no same with sellunlocker ..please see photo ..imeisource ask me contact sellunlocker

3. I am helpless ..After my hosting close more 1 moths .I ask paypal refund my money in 12-12-18...but it was meet with opposition ..paypal refused my request .reply because money send in Mar 4.2018 was out of support ..paypal only support money send done after 180 days ..so I don't ask back my money ...my two hosting payment also is imeisource account ..

4. imeisource close my hosting more 1 month still now ..so I try to ask payapl refund my money ..but no successful ..

5. Admin Leo ..you can check photo I post ..can prove I am no sellunlocker .

6. I ask paypal refund money was after imeisource close my hosting more 1 months...no successful ..payment now still in imeisource account ..

7. imeisource close my two hosting because one guy (sellunlocker)from chinese post he steal credits ..and ask me to contact sellunlocker close he post after open hosting ..I am sorry I am scarce capacity ..

8. I don't know if imeisource close my hosting and eat my payment after more 1 month .can I try to ask paypal refund ?

9. I post prove in forum ..after imeisource blackmailing me. crazy post in forum I am cheater and sprintunlock . ..no have evidence ..

10. I am sorry about my enlish ..I hope you can understand and give me a reasonable

Last edited by czzchen; 01-06-2019 at 07:28.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:30   #9 (permalink)

@czzchen, you are Dangerous and Harmful for everyone because you are talking as a liar.

You deal $599 USD and sent your transactions details in WhatsApp, how you denied and said you are not sellunlocker?

What proof you need any more while submitted proof. https://i.postimg.cc/pVqDPm15/screenshot-560.png

And which PayPal with you have sent this funds about $599 USD with your transaction id: 11761400TS0014701?

Or this is not your number +86 137 1455 5363 ?

Here is a snapshot.

Transaction details

Transaction date: 14 October 2018
Our Transaction ID: 7MJ518466A870924K
Transaction amount: $599.00 USD
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Old 01-06-2019, 11:23   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@imeisource I don't want waste my time .stupid man ..if you want to make me a liar ..ok ..please refund my 104$+83$ in frist ...if you no refund ..so you are liar ..my paypal id [email protected] ..and other post like you and sellunlocker ..please don't post in there ..
Old 01-06-2019, 11:40   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@imeisource
1..I buy two hosting from imeisource ..domain was cn-unlocked.com & imeikey.com ..pay 104$+83$ ..is right ?

2.. payment from paypal id [email protected] ...is right ?

3.. now you close my two hosting is right ?

4..I ask u refund money ..I no say you enter my website steal my api key .creazy submit order and steal my facebook ..google email..is right ?

5.. you close my hosting and no refund payment ..is right ?

6...now say I am liar ..who are liar ..you get my payment 104$+83$ is ready ..or I send wrong paypal id ?..you get my payment ? now my hosting is close ?

7..you have any happen with sellunlocker please reply in he post ..don't say in there ..there only reply why you close my hosting ..and no refund
Old 01-06-2019, 11:48   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@imeisource you say I am sellunlocker ..

1..this skype talk with me is you ? skype name imeisource .or no your skype ?

2..why you ask me to contact sellunlocker

please reply what you talk with me in photo
Old 01-06-2019, 11:50   #13 (permalink)

@czzchen, Where are our questions answered? If you are turned into ignoring our questions, how can discuss on your point while we have submitted proof? If you are talking alone, you can talk and wait for admins review.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:03   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You can eat my payment 104$+83$ ..but you can't say every people are liar or cheater or sprintunlock owner..people post you in forum only hope you can refund credits or payment ..only post your crime ..I hope you can resipiscence...Also if you need money you can contact me .I will help you with my best ..Don't do like a liar ..it is sinful..poor child ..I hope I can Save your poor soul .
Old 01-06-2019, 12:10   #15 (permalink)

I saw The feedback rules are now strict, so avoid spamming in this section and, wait for admin's reply and they will sincerely review who is sellunlocker.

So, We are waiting for the admin's response.