GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 13:43   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 159709
Sonork: +862150372500
Thanks Meter: 146
Lightbulb Famous Hackers and Crackers in GSM unlocking

Not until recent.
I started to see things as they are. The real true and honest way to unlock a phone is by the telephone operator.

So for the record, I will like to document the famous Hackers and Crackers which we all pay to keep these Hackers in business, and honor these Crackers .

So from this point of view, people that crack Hackers software are not doing anything wrong. The Crackers provide the software for free and the Hackers sale their software. Since I am a unlocker free crack or paid hacks make no difference to me. GSM phone Hacking and cracking is a free and open market anyone can join.

Lastly, all GSM unlocking software, boxes, dongles and calculators are Hacks

Dejan = Nokia Hacker
Cruiser Team = SE Hackers
UFS Team = Nokia, SE, Samsung Hackers
Vygis = LG Hacker
Smart-Clip = Motorola Hackers
Zulea = Motorola, Nokia etc. Cracker
The list can go on and on, I think you get the picture by now.

And you wonder why sometimes this business explodes

Source: GSM reports
The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualMachine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 14:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1039903
Thanks Meter: 2,040
i am alsop one.........********@yahoo.co.in
Old 02-12-2010, 14:40   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1071056
Thanks Meter: 897
The irony of this story is that the Hackers provide a service to the end user. It gives the end user an unlock phone and the Freedom to choice any operator. So no-one is right or wrong.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:41   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 777952
Thanks Meter: 773
U miss out of BETRAYER
Old 02-13-2010, 10:45   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 644210
Thanks Meter: 74
where is laser????...........................
Old 02-14-2010, 17:48   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 921088
Thanks Meter: 46
include my name, the best hacker in morocco....lol!
Old 02-14-2010, 17:54   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartSupport View Post
U miss out of BETRAYER
its another name of devil

betrayer

hack sell and gone... it means dont trust a hacker... and hacker is a traitor and the product manager hack the coder.

That's all folks!
Old 02-14-2010, 18:12   #8 (permalink)
Banned

@eivoig

idiots like you do not now what "real" hackers are....we dont work for money

security are big chalenged on us! "they make it we brake it "

hacker rules this 2010
Old 02-14-2010, 18:20   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
Ummmmmm, first you have to determine the use of the words "Hacker" and "Cracker"

A hacker is a person who is proficient with computers and programming to a very elite level where they know all about systems and programming. There is NO illegality involved with being a hacker.

A cracker however is someone who uses their proficiency & knowledge for personal gains outside of the law. e.g. stealing data, changing that data and distributing data etc for their own commercial gain or to stop/restrict the original programmers from gaining a higher profit or income.

What the hacker does with their knowledge of systems within the definition of the law is what defines them as a hacker or a cracker. So it must be said that all crackers ARE hackers also, but not ALL hackers are crackers. There is is an important distinction between them both.

The term cracker and hacker are used incorrectly on occasions which is mainly due to the ignorance of the general population who do not know the difference between them, and think that if you are one then you are BOTH!!

Now we know the difference, lets see who you think..........

WBR

yeldar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeldar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 18:30   #10 (permalink)
Banned

When you think of security, it's a good bet that some of your thinking drifts to hackers and crackers. These are both security threats that you have to take into account. But do you know the difference? Well, some people do, and although many of them don't want their names bandied about, as is the case with the author of this tip, they can tell us much about the shadowy hacker community, and other security threats as well. This tip defines the difference between hackers and crackers, and discusses some simple things they can do to get inside your systems.

So now that I have you curious, I will answer your question. A cracker is a person who attempts to break into a system by guessing or cracking passwords, by brute force. Most crackers are youth who are very malicious and get their laughs by destroying or changing the files on a computer system, and planting viruses that destroy or alter the functioning of a computer. Usually the cracker has very low knowledge of computer systems and their inner workings.

On the other hand, a hacker is an individual who wants only to learn. Hackers are usually very knowledgeable, usually knowing several programming languages, and are able to use a wide variety of operating systems efficiently. Hackers keep up-to-date on security related issues involving computers, and generally have a firm understanding of the more technical aspects such as TCP/IP protocols. TCP/IP is the protocol, or set of rules, that your computer uses to connect and communicate with other computers on the Internet and wide area networks. For hackers, penetrating a system is a thrill, a challenge that excites the hacker. The hacker enjoys exploring the system inside and out, searching for misconfigurations, bugs, and holes that would allow him to break in. Once the hacker has broken in, it is against the hacker’s ethics to alter any data other than the logs to clear his tracks. The hacker has no desire to alter or destroy the data on a machine, his only desire is to learn more, hacking more difficult systems, and learning more about the operating systems, and files on the machines.

The hacker’s ethics are the most vital part of a hacker, and they are what separate the true hackers from the wannabes or the crackers. Hacker’s ethics are not to hack to embezzle money, spread virii, or commit crimes. Hackers should be willing to share their knowledge and methods to others. He should never take unintelligent risks; he must know his abilities before he attempts something that could cause harm to a system. Hackers should not distribute, use, or collect pirated software. After a system is hacked, the system administrator should be notified about any security breaches the hacker encounters. And finally, he should treat a hacked system as if it was his own, and hack only to gain knowledge, not to cause harm.

The media uses Hackers as a scapegoat for many computer security problems, but it is crackers who are causing the problems. In reality, the problems are caused by crackers through their inexperience and malicious intents. These malicious acts are harming the data on many computers, including those that contain important and sensitive information. The connotation of "hacker" has led to many misconceptions in society, thus making the hackers’ quest for knowledge and information extremely difficult.
Old 02-14-2010, 21:49   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

We dont disscuss here hacking for nothing, all hackers needs isto enter into a system without any permission from the owner or user it means , you are a thief. right. Its so simple, and cracker is a chips like potato chips. So there is no difference from the same thing one word for both of them. Thief...
Old 02-14-2010, 21:51   #12 (permalink)
Banned

@eivoig

drinks some ******** and you will learn more!!!

tomorrow is another day!!! lol!
Old 02-14-2010, 21:57   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

thanks man I already drink it. I learn a lot about from you dont take it seriously.I am in business and I dont want to play with hackers, let us see what will happen to them if we continue to deal with them.
You are the not the victim here...

Best regards,
Old 02-14-2010, 22:00   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239081
Thanks Meter: 253
OOCTXOO WAY U N0T INCLUED IN..

CINEK
RASKAL
VirtualM

ra adil b0s awakmu...
Old 02-14-2010, 22:08   #15 (permalink)