GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 16:37   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Feedback and information required about this UK website and company

Hi,
I'm looking for informations about this comany
mobilephonelcds.com
this company is in Hitchin, Herts and the owner should be M.Ahmed.
As I'm considering this company as supplier but can't gather any infos about, please, if anyone is able to give informations would be apprechiated
Thanks in advance

BR

Alex
Old 01-15-2013, 01:07   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 335082
Thanks Meter: 69
Hi,

I sometimes do order from mobilephonelcs. There is always, always problem with order like incorect part, not orginal sold as orginal, used flex. Their stock on website is not real. You will know what they had on stock when you recive delivery.

I hope this helps you. Sorry for lang.

So, if you would like to cooperate with mobilephonelcds you need a lot of patience.
The Following User Says Thank You to dziekanone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 11:16   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1868910
Thanks Meter: 0
Post Mobilephonelcds

Hello,

I was browsing this forum and came across your query regarding mobilephonelcds.com.

In regards to this i have read below few comments from other customers about the website,I can assure you that our company have distributed to customers all over the world throughout the years we have been up since est. 2004 and have not received any negative feedback as of yet.

We have thousands of customers that trades with us at a daily basis. Our company is an official ISO registered firm with certificate number: A13935. We can assure you that we only send original parts, unless you choose to order a generic part. Every product is handled with care, as we provide the best quality products you can receive in the market.

All our parts come with 1 year warranty. If there’s any faults in your product, you can send your item back and we will happily diagnose your product and send you a replacement immediately.

When we do have an item out of stock, we inform you immediately and help you make amendments otherwise, we provide refund for any unwanted products. We have a back order system we provide for customers – If your item is not in stock, we will put this item on back order for you, which means as soon as we receive your item we will dispatch it to you immediately.
In addition we follow a strict returns policy in our website.

Mobilephonelcds aims to give you the best customer service you deserve and we are always happy to listen.

We can assure you that we are one of the best trading companies you can do business with, from website to even phone. We are here to help you meet your needs and best expectations.

(However : Regarding Mr dziekanone

We appreciate your feedback, and would like apologize if there was any trouble you have encountered in the past. Though we can assure you we try our best to meet our customer satisfaction. We assure that the next time you order you will have a better experience and will be more than happy with our customer service. We are a growing company as we speak and that means we can only get better and better and we appreciate taking on board our customer feedbacks as it helps us as a company to see and hear what our customers have to say. )