GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 14:49   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 633
Thanks Meter: 37
Exclamation GSM Business Future

Hi,

As many of u know, GSM biz is not as it was some years ago.

In past, there wasn't so many box´s and the box´s that exist in that time were not 50 - 150 euros box´s / dongles with constant endless free updates. I remember Emmibox price for example...

This prices kept biz in other stage, where unlock prices where higher and professionals could work.

In my opinion gsm biz is dying. Low cost boxs / solutions are only profitable for box / solutions producers. It allows to appear the so called "cowboys" that are killing market with stupid low prices. Most of this new guys only concern is to charge lower prices than its neighbor. With prices as 1 euro or 0.40 euro they dont realize that in fact they are shooting on they own foot, ruining Market.

I see everyday newbies unlocking phones. Most of them dont know what they are doing, they only click on one button that says "UNLOCK". They flood forum with stupid questions, and nonsenses posts.

It seems also, Box producers concern is only to make fast money, releasing
dongles at low price and then start releasing non stop updates for free to boost sales. They dont care about market. If they care, why not release solutions using logs / credits instead crazy free updates?

Most of u now may be thinking: "Ok... logs / credits system... this would keep prices up. But we know that sooner or later someone would release same solution without logs or credits inside some box update or even crack it!"

Yes is true, this is what makes me think that box producers really dont care about market.
Sooner or later there will not be anyone buying boxs because it will not be an profitable biz.

Not to speak at constant security increase from manufactures with RSA and closing all security holes. Many of them are revealed in this nonsense updates.

This forum for example since 1999, year i became member, has now 1,434,722 members.

My question is: How many profissionals still here?

BR
Zoio
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoio For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-04-2010, 15:29   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 122774
Thanks Meter: 15
I agree in every point of this thread.
Everybody thinks " well I can unlock cellphones and make easy money, doing it cheaper than the guy next to me"
When I enter to gsm world there only a few people unlock phones.
Now almost every corner as one store with people who unlock or try to do some business doing low prices killing this market.
My post will not change anything for shure, but thats my opinion.

BR

Nuno Silva
Old 11-04-2010, 16:22   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 447104
Thanks Meter: 17
I am agree with you too, many boxes, low prices,distroyed gsm market
Old 11-04-2010, 20:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 199814
Thanks Meter: 1,960
and i dont wanna to make a sort of boxes who are involved in this they know there self!
Old 11-05-2010, 00:19   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
Hey Zoio i´m Pedro Póvoas Manager from BUSNTECH , your old friend in biz for so many years I agree with u 100% in all points, but that´s the way things are unfortunatly, like all markets, and all biz around, *****, clothes, cars, etc etc market has limits, when it reaches the saturation it will reset and new cycle begins, off course producers and suppliers, and programmers could help on making the market better, but u must see their point, they have also many competiton nowadays so prices for solutions drop ... with the economic crisis we may watch more desperated mooves from suppliers and unlock prices etc etc ... unfortunatly the only thing we can make is work as better as we can and show our quality to customers not only the price
The Following User Says Thank You to strangerboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 01:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
[QUOTE=strangerboy;6531108]Hey Zoio i´m Pedro Póvoas Manager from BUSNTECH , your old friend in biz for so many years I agree with u 100% in all points, but that´s the way things are unfortunatly, like all markets, and all biz around, *****, clothes, cars, etc etc market has limits, when it reaches the saturation it will reset and new cycle begins, off course producers and suppliers, and programmers could help on making the market better, but u must see their point, they have also many competiton nowadays so prices for solutions drop ... with the economic crisis we may watch more desperated mooves from suppliers and unlock prices etc etc ... unfortunatly the only thing we can make is work as better as we can and show our quality to customers not only the price[/QUOTE

I agree with both posts!!

But i will add this and many people dont want to see or hear it................The market has been FUKKED UP by contribution by RASKAL, MANHOLE etc etc
Old 11-05-2010, 01:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1015389
Sonork: 19830303
Thanks Meter: 526
gsm market here goes down as days go by... cant controlled also lots of unproffesionals are coming out...

i cant imagine gsm biz here in next 10 years ....
Old 11-05-2010, 01:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 396778
Thanks Meter: 155
really GSM BUSSINESS F U C K E D..now..i cant see no future...
Old 11-05-2010, 07:05   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerboy View Post
... and all biz around,... market has limits, when it reaches the saturation it will reset and new cycle begins...
... unfortunatly the only thing we can make is work as better as we can and show our quality to customers not only the price
This is the real true ....

And my point of view - if don't like it - just don't use it !!! If GSM market is bad for you - migrate to another one ... I'm more that 10 years in this ( started from Nokia 2110 and Alcatel HD8 ( named Alcatel 1000 ) and old gsmhacking yahoo group, where Zulea and other smart peoples share with us a lot of stuff just for free - can you believe? ) - ... in past the MAIN market - mean producers ( keep in mind - the producers move this bussines forward, not we !!! ) make 2-3 models per year, everyone with costs like small car second hand, now every child can have iPhone with more computing power that was my PC from time of begining ... so - the things can't be stoped - and you have a choice - to play with or not and go to another sector ...

And do not blame third party product developers - they are just smarter that me and you - and the way to keep enthusiasm is only one - the income ... you know - no money - no honey ... Without third party tools you cannot service NO ONE today's phone, NO ONE ... so ... think twice before to blame product developers for hard maded money ...

A hint - the easy money now are incorporated in FaceBook - the all planet market, without shop and costs, without limits ect...

Last edited by debeliamark; 11-05-2010 at 07:12.