GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 08:48   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 530841
Thanks Meter: 110
gsm-lab Please Dnt Remove My Link And Answer Why You Doing All This

My Friend jktara is innocent now you remove my post following link
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...riend-1602741/

i allready request you we 3 friends works in same office thats why you got miss understanding we are double users and hugmax & Alex and lots of other comes in post and start support celmaster2 which open dispute & Abuse 1st now celmaster2 open dispute again that is main reson jktara not process for unlock his imei now see this picture celmaster2 open dispute again

Ask Me If jktara process celmaster2 imei then celmaster2 open dispute again jktara have any option after unlock take money and you all asking wrong to jktara he is Reputed Bussman Not Cheater Please dnt remove this post

Old 01-22-2013, 09:07   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Cellmaster2 said already he doesn't need any more any service from that server and asked his money back (neither all but the remaining part not used whatever the 24 credits for the unlock he paid been wasted as the unlock wasn't done at all and still you lot want pocket his money.
Is his full right try to recover his own money.
Can't blame him for not trusting your servers services considering how you lot moved and how he been treated and blackmailed for a stupid amount of 100$ paid for a job never done.
So, now, live with it as how been said more then once, who is the cheater? who paid for a job and didn't get it done or who cashed money of a customer and keep them without doing the job the customer paid for?
I don't think you will get any support here apart from your "clan mates"

Alex

Old 01-22-2013, 09:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

If He Asked For Money Bach Than jktara only ask him say sorry for abuse

If He Asked For Money Back Than jktara only ask him say sorry for abuse and take money back and when jktara start post he ask i request lots of time to celmaster2 send order for verify he not hear any thing and open dispute ask me one thing without verify order celmaster2 open dispute is that correct and when jktara ask send for verify on fourm he start abusing where were you all when cellmaster2 abuse all of us . and now remove post clearly shows you all take money from celmaster2 for help him me not think now gsmhosting is trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Cellmaster2 said already he doesn't need any more any service from that server and asked his money back (neither all but the remaining part not used whatever the 24 credits for the unlock he paid been wasted as the unlock wasn't done at all and still you lot want pocket his money.
Can't blame him for not trusting your servers services considering how you lot moved and how he been treated and blackmailed for a stupid amount of 100$ paid for a job never done.
So, now, live with it as how been said more then once, who is the cheater? who paid for a job and didn't get it done or who cashed money of a customer and keep them without doing the job the customer paid for?

Alex

Old 01-22-2013, 09:55   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 440801
Sonork: 100.1604292
Thanks Meter: 44
Say sorry get your money back and also get you handset unlocked 'free free free free

Quote:

Alex
You all are fraud persons , If you all are innocent then why you delete the whole theread? Still supporting wrong person. We blame that person because he is wrong, he wouldn't follow the website rules. Without follow rules you all are wrong. This is not your home rules.When you want creat despute, when you want 'give my money back'. Stop like as these things. Come to the point, Say to celmaster 'say sorry about start abusing'. I mean it jktara refund your full money back and also unlock your handset at free of cost.

IF YOU CAN DO THAT ......
SEND YOUR REPLY HERE
I WILL BE WAITING.....DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD
IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN SO WE WILL BE THINK YOU EAT MONEY FROM CELMASTER2 FOR THAT......

The Following User Says Thank You to pal mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:02   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkamal View Post
If He Asked For Money Back Than jktara only ask him say sorry for abuse and take money back and when jktara start post he ask i request lots of time to celmaster2 send order for verify he not hear any thing and open dispute ask me one thing without verify order celmaster2 open dispute is that correct and when jktara ask send for verify on fourm he start abusing where were you all when cellmaster2 abuse all of us . and now remove post clearly shows you all take money from celmaster2 for help him me not think now gsmhosting is trusted
Lol,
may be in your clan you pay each other for favours but in the rest of the planet things works differently.
I don't know cellmaster2 and I don't think Hugmax or Gsm_Lab know him too.
All of us been just reading a ridicolus thread about 10 people abusing one person and afterward blackmailing him pretending excused against his own money: please, don't keep going on and on with this patetic story as you are just digging your own business grave.
Gsm_Lab, who is a gentleman and a super partes moderator since always, been abused badly by you lot for giving his opinion which was pretty obviously on the customer side: be happy still your ip is not banned.
Not only you have no regrets for your actions but you still thing you are right in moving in a "mafia style" mode: just give up as nobody trusts you here.
This is my last post here so won't either get bothered to waste my time reading your list of nosense justifications or fake reasons.

Alex

Last edited by moulnisky; 01-22-2013 at 10:08.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Which Pay You Money That Are Not Non Sence He Abuse 1st

Just Ask Me Why 1 of My post Removed
Quote:
Lol,
may be in your clan you pay each other for favours but in the rest of the planet things works differently.
I don't know cellmaster2 and I don't think Hugmax or Gsm_Lab know him too.
All of us been just reading a ridicolus thread about 10 people abusing one person and afterward blackmailing him pretending excused against his own money: please, don't keep going on and on with this patetic story as you are just digging your own business grave.
Gsm_Lab, who is a gentleman and a super partes moderator since always, been abused badly by you lot for giving his opinion which was pretty obviously on the customer side: be happy still your ip is not banned.
Not only you have no regrets for your actions but you still thing you are right in moving in a "mafia style" mode: just give up as nobody trusts you here.
This is my last post here so won't either get bothered to waste my time reading your list of nosense justifications or fake reasons.

Alex

Old 01-22-2013, 10:28   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkamal View Post
Just Ask Me Why 1 of My post Removed
I didn't delete your thread as I can't delete any thread here but I can easily understand why been removed:
You accused a supermoderator to be corrupted and getting money from an user to get support (You accused me and Hugmax too of the same thing but not me and neither Hugmax get bothered about your opinion).
He had 2 simple choices then
a) Delete your fake accusation post
b) Banning you lot forever
You are lucky he choose the "a" option
About the free unlock for apologies, please, give up with this patetic offer as Cellmaster2 already said he prefer loose 100$ then apologies when should be you lot doing your apologies to him. Sorry but people are used to pay for what they need.. don't need or want any gift but only what they paid for.
And now is really the end of my posts in this thread

Alex

Old 01-22-2013, 10:34   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Angry

1)Alex you said in this thred '10 people abuse one person' . Let you know that this game (abusing)starts by celmaster2. After that we all abused celmaster2. After post some thread i apologise for all that.

2) alex you are saying to jktara he is not regretting all of that, tell me one thing 'ever Celmaster2 do (sorry)that in that time'. Easy to blame 2nd person but just see youself what you are still doing. Come to the point why you delete thred?

Celmaster2 regret for abusing.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:14   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
HS!!!! I am going to answer, i will be trying to ignore this sh1t after this.

The one who opened the thread was a "user" that only used this forum to post advertising for his web trap that you patsys call web business accusing someone as cheater.
You patsys posted 10 times before the guy being accused reacted to your sh1t.

I didn't post anything until I noticed how stupid the thread was and that jkdouche was a big moron. My 2 best reasons for me to post on TMF
Now you started again, but he didn't get banned because of his idiotic posts.
He didn't get banned until he went on sonork and insulted a smod (an smod, you moron)
Now go play with your friends, go play kicking some puppy dogs or eating sh1t.
Shu, shu

Gbta

Enviado desde mi A100 usando Tapatalk 2

Old 01-22-2013, 11:46   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
HS!!!! I am going to answer, i will be trying to ignore this sh1t after this.

The one who opened the thread was a "user" that only used this forum to post advertising for his web trap that you patsys call web business accusing someone as cheater.
You patsys posted 10 times before the guy being accused reacted to your sh1t.

I didn't post anything until I noticed how stupid the thread was and that jkdouche was a big moron. My 2 best reasons for me to post on TMF
Now you started again, but he didn't get banned because of his idiotic posts.
He didn't get banned until he went on sonork and insulted a smod (an smod, you moron)
Now go play with your friends, go play kicking some puppy dogs or eating sh1t.
Shu, shu

Gbta

DON'T USE TELGU WORDS"MORON". YOU GUYS ARE VERY IRRITATING. \
JUST COME TO THE POINT. "SAY SORRY"

Old 01-22-2013, 12:08   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal mobile View Post
DON'T USE TELGU WORDS"MORON". YOU GUYS ARE VERY IRRITATING. \
JUST COME TO THE POINT. "SAY SORRY"

OK, now I know that you guys just get to town, so big and far away from you little farm village where you should have stayed doing a good job. Growing tomatoes, collecting eggs and milk the goats.
I had to Google telgu to know what the h3ll you were writing about. I don't even speak English properly and you think I will use some remote language that I could never recognize without an atlas or a dictionary.
I cannot write anything else without going into full farm mode, so I will be waiting till this stupid post get deleted and you lot banned if you keep writing the same stupidity using your village community hut's computer room.
Gbta

Old 01-22-2013, 12:31   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Better You Learn English 1st then come back here you are villager dnt know english

Better You Learn English 1st then come back here If You Dnt Know English Than you are villager not we and this is not topic here you Start Your Own Topic Villager Or Else This Is Not Topic Come To Topic
Quote:
OK, now I know that you guys just get to town, so big and far away from you little farm village where you should have stayed doing a good job. Growing tomatoes, collecting eggs and milk the goats.
I had to Google telgu to know what the h3ll you were writing about. I don't even speak English properly and you think I will use some remote language that I could never recognize without an atlas or a dictionary.
I cannot write anything else without going into full farm mode, so I will be waiting till this stupid post get deleted and you lot banned if you keep writing the same stupidity using your village community hut's computer room.
Gbta

Old 01-22-2013, 12:33   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
ok, now i know that you guys just get to town, so big and far away from you little farm village where you should have stayed doing a good job. Growing tomatoes, collecting eggs and milk the goats.
I had to google telgu to know what the h3ll you were writing about. I don't even speak english properly and you think i will use some remote language that i could never recognize without an atlas or a dictionary.
I cannot write anything else without going into full farm mode, so i will be waiting till this stupid post get deleted and you lot banned if you keep writing the same stupidity using your village community hut's computer room.
Gbta

enviado desde mi a100 usando tapatalk 2
you are u using that word, i don't care.

I know who u are (category)?

Just you must also say 'sorry"

The Following User Says Thank You to pal mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 13:15   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

This is not even funny, I am so shure is the same moron using another of his multiples logins that I won't bother any more with this.
Just long enough for moderators to read it and ban you.

Old 01-22-2013, 13:43   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Don't Threat about Ban user

Quote:
This is not even funny, I am so shure is the same moron using another of his multiples logins that I won't bother any more with this.
Just long enough for moderators to read it and ban you.
Don't THREAT me again and again'"moderators ban you"! Huh..! I am afraid.
without any solid reason moderator can't ban me. If personally he favour in your side then speachless. You are using worng language.

You are saying we belongs to rural areas no problem, I proud that because we are not just like you.

I have manners.

Closed Thread