GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 22:30   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 476333
Sonork: Don't have it !!
Thanks Meter: 9
Feedback to Teams and good boxes

Hello !!

I will tell one time something about the hole work, that some teams and boxes do the hole time. It have so much good boxes and teams that work hard on their solutions for flashing/unlocking phones and them i will give feedback. That are in my opinion :

- Infinity Box (with New Products like Infinity Plus and more good things)
- MT-Box (all of them like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Siemens, and many more)
- Polar Box 2 (and all of them new boxes like Nano-Box and BB Box)
- Vygis Box (can not say what happens because i don't have it)
- Saras Boxes, UFS with HWK (like Powerflasher, Twister, N-Box, ect.)
- Martech Boxes (like Clip, Box II Plus, Testpoint Adapter and Keys)
- SE Tool 3 (again with new Updates on work)
- Rocker Box (with many new Tools like Samsung-, LG-Rocker and
more /pozdravljam Legiju koji dobre stvari proizvodi )
- SMT Interface Box (not sure if they Support work again)

and many more that i don't no about it, because i don't have it.
But the point of that is that the teams and boxes that they have make for us, needed to be updated, and this is to much of work and time. And then it exist many they bring a box out and make money for short time, but they don't wane work for the *******r, they make it for the money, i think so, because it don't go long time and they break up the work. This make the work for others hard, because the *******rs thinks that all are so. I have 23 boxes, dongles, and key for Smart Card Boxes, and i have spend much money and time in this hobby, but in last year i have make a break and look only for this boxes they give me the trust in them.
I wanne tell all poeple that they better spend more money in box because cheap things can't be good, because the producer need to to earn money for they work. And when they make everytime updates and new gadets like TP/JTAG adapters or Credits for Online Unlocking, then need to be paid for this hard work. I now it because i also programming chips and webpages and now that this is hard work and need so much time and nerves.

So when you have a good box and you wane have it for long time then spend money for it. Take activations for other work on this box or buy new cables that come out. The teams that this make need it to continue the work on the box.

For all boxes and teams that i don't have speak of it, i will continue this thread and look for news on the market. I will also look for the boxes that i have speak of it, it make me happy to see that they work on it and make something for all *******rs that have buy their product.

And i the continue i will also speak of the bad site, the cheaters and hackers they damage the work and effort.

Best regards,
Marijo