GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Gsmblue and imranqma2016 and procell (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/gsmblue-imranqma2016-procell-2134596/)

bewolf99 09-17-2016 17:57

Gsmblue and imranqma2016 and procell

imran qma
No Life Poster

Member: 469651
Sonork: 100.1584040
Thanks Meter: 117
Send a message via MSN to imran qma Send a message via Yahoo to imran qma

gsmblue and procell are same USER or co opertion between us .

they cheated me 160$

fake icloud service 24h and 48h lost and clean

ALL GSMHOSTING USERS BEWARE

REAL NAME OF IRANQMA2016

VALON LATIFI KOSOV COUNTRY

CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER

HE WILL SEND LIST IMEIS HE WILL SAY HE DONE BUT LIED CHEATER HE COLLECT IMEIS FROM PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHER WHEN CHEAT US .WE GO SEND OTHER SOURCE AND DONE ITS . THEN HE HAVE ITS AND HE WILL SEND OTHERS PEOPLE .

CHEATER BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

bewolf99 09-20-2016 20:34

icloud

sir he said me 160$ for bulk orders .he want me pay first 600$

but i refused then next day ask 1000$

itold him do only one first after that will pay and trust

but he was cheat me

fuke all cheater

iCloudinstant 09-20-2016 21:53

skype - live:imranqma2016

skrill id - [email protected]

he is cheater **** this bastard

UN-I 09-21-2016 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCloudinstant (Post 12052204)
skype - live:imranqma2016

he is cheater **** this bastard

very good man you catch him thats very good info for all that u share you are great all people beware from imranquma

farelsirait 09-21-2016 08:26

Dear Admin,

pls take action against 3 id names above (GSM_BLUE, imranqma2016 and procell)
too many complain already
if proof needed i can send as well

thanks

UN-I 09-21-2016 08:55

yes bro post here proof mod and admin take action fastly and put him listed cheater

imran qma 09-23-2016 00:34

@GSMWorld THANX FOR PM-ing me, i want to explain this situation to GSMWORLD because i respect him , gsmblue also procell are my clients they bought from me , i maked a corruption in an country apple manager, service was working good , but source got off and how i remember two or one people new clients maked single orders but i forgot because source got off and payments was maked to my client gsm-blue then he sentet to me with bank or wu , but i own poeple more then 2k , for next 7 days all payments will be refunded or they can resume the service after 7 days service will be back on , so all clients be patient ,iam not runing out of gsm for 2k other clients didnt report me they understanded but you didnt wait so wait , and also dont say words that dont have explanation imran qma and gsmblue and procell scammers dont **** ur names for litle money we are not leaving gsm

imran qma 09-23-2016 00:36

And thanx gsmworld , i respect u very much

iCloudinstant 09-24-2016 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran qma (Post 12056895)
@GSMWorld THANX FOR PM-ing me, i want to explain this situation to GSMWORLD because i respect him , gsmblue also procell are my clients they bought from me , i maked a corruption in an country apple manager, service was working good , but source got off and how i remember two or one people new clients maked single orders but i forgot because source got off and payments was maked to my client gsm-blue then he sentet to me with bank or wu , but i own poeple more then 2k , for next 7 days all payments will be refunded or they can resume the service after 7 days service will be back on , so all clients be patient ,iam not runing out of gsm for 2k other clients didnt report me they understanded but you didnt wait so wait , and also dont say words that dont have explanation imran qma and gsmblue and procell scammers dont **** ur names for litle money we are not leaving gsm

i have send you payment also for unlock and its not done i send you many msg but no reply from your side so better refund my money also i we will close this matter

farelsirait 09-24-2016 15:17

Hi :

gsmhosting id: GSM_BLUE
skype id: gsmblue.com
skrill:[email protected]
order: 24 h clean icloud

On Tue Sep 13 15:20:50 CEST 2016 USD 190 (USD 190.00) was transferred from your Skrill account (35373840) to Maliqaj ([email protected]).

Transaction ID: 1882401911
Payment reference: -
You can view your transaction history within the "All Transaction" section of your Skrill account.

If you did not authorise this transaction, please contact the Skrill Help Team as soon as possible.

until now no order delivered and no refund

Please admin help following up this case or put all those guys in the listed cheater.

thanks

farelsirait 09-27-2016 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran qma (Post 12056895)

hi, this week all payments should be refunded. pls keep in mind.

thanks

UN-I 09-27-2016 09:18

@imran quma ans here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...mbers-2134341/

iCloudinstant 09-27-2016 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by farelsirait (Post 12064043)
hi, this week all payments should be refunded. pls keep in mind.

thanks

week is over so give refund to all clients otherwise please modeators move this guy to listed cheater.he reply to new clients but not old one

UN-I 09-28-2016 08:05

Pm To Mod They Will Take Action If Your problem still not solve

iCloudinstant 10-12-2016 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by UN-I (Post 12066677)
Pm To Mod They Will Take Action If Your problem still not solve

i msg to clash but no reply from his side its more than a week now Mod not take it serious its not helpfull for us