GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2014, 18:11   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2063388
Thanks Meter: 80
Donate money to this user
gsmserver.com [Solved]

I bought a replacement box from them last week and was told it be here tomorrow have all the transcripts and proof . But I still don't have a tracking number !! And every time I go to there live chat it's offline . So I went to it with a different computer and ip . And what you know it's online so I chat with them and ask if i can get my tracking number as soon as I gave them my order number they went offline . Sound and look very shady/crooked. I have paid all ready and have no problem filing a PayPal claim if need to . I just need to know what's going on ??

Old 10-29-2014, 18:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I finally got ahold of them by phone . The person I spoke to in chat obviously didn't know what they where doing because the guy on the phone said they don't have that item and it is coming in tomorrow and will be shipped then . So I got lie to and my item hasn't even shipped and will ship tomorrow . So if I don't get a tracking number tomarrow I'm filling a PayPal claim

Old 10-30-2014, 18:51   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,261
1 thing to say only here , GSM Server is 1 of the most and very trustable resellers and team in GSM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 06:38   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1468994
Thanks Meter: 27
Yeah! My first items from gsmserver was shipped in only 1 day, buyed a volcano, a touchscreen and some cables, no more than 18 hours when my items was shipped, in 36 hours my items was dispatched to the US trought DHL, now i have my items here in Panama, so when gsmserver delayed a shippment is like the items is out of stock or something else, so be patient and wait, so for me gsmserver is awesome to make a deal with it, won a client here

Old 11-01-2014, 08:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 962029
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing09 View Post
I bought a replacement box from them last week and was told it be here tomorrow have all the transcripts and proof . But I still don't have a tracking number !! And every time I go to there live chat it's offline . So I went to it with a different computer and ip . And what you know it's online so I chat with them and ask if i can get my tracking number as soon as I gave them my order number they went offline . Sound and look very shady/crooked. I have paid all ready and have no problem filing a PayPal claim if need to . I just need to know what's going on ??
dont worry about them..they are one of best supplier i know...you will get your item very soon

Old 11-03-2014, 01:13   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

My item was out for delivery on Fri . Now I having a problem with the local dhl delivery driver which is a moron . It was Halloween on Fri so this a$@ never deliver my item and now I have to call them when they open on mon . Shipping from gsmserver was super fast after they got the item in .

Closed Thread