GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:07   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4527
Thanks Meter: 40
Lars Aberg (GSMman187) WANTED

Hello. I'm asking all of you to help me and find as much info as we can about Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187. This man owes me big amount of money and now is ignoring me. I'm asking of everybody who can provide me any useful info about him, especially phone numbers, addresses and other details.
Thank you in advance.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to audi_tt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 13:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Ive give u option to settle it..

even with ur threats etc etc .. and even though u want me to pay YOUR fees..

i cant send u what i dont have right ?=

remove post and lets settle this out of here in a friendly peaceful manner..
Old 06-18-2010, 14:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Grant him

Yes, Its true, And if it Fails , then He will post and we get YOU .

audi_tt : Grant HIm, PLs.

HHeeehhhe

Br
HASSAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to hassanjinja For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 15:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187 AKA Platinum after seeing my topic about him today not sent me any money but instead of that wrote me personally this:

18.06.2010 15:02:39 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. well
18.06.2010 15:02:47 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. deltet thread
18.06.2010 15:02:50 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. and all will be solved
18.06.2010 15:02:55 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` hahaha
18.06.2010 15:02:59 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. dont delete then **** it
18.06.2010 15:02:59 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` very funny
18.06.2010 15:03:17 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` now I'm only collecting info on you
18.06.2010 15:03:17 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. lol wat .. i will save 680 $
18.06.2010 15:03:21 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. thats all

Can you imagine? And this is how he thanks me for that I waited 1.5 year for my money because he always said that he even has no money for food. Now he is even threatening me only because I'm started collecting info about him.

Lars Aberg, if you continue in such a manner I will post more and more bad infos about you as only now you started to show your real face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post

Old 06-18-2010, 17:04   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_tt View Post
Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187 AKA Platinum after seeing my topic about him today not sent me any money but instead of that wrote me personally this:

18.06.2010 15:02:39 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. well
18.06.2010 15:02:47 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. deltet thread
18.06.2010 15:02:50 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. and all will be solved
18.06.2010 15:02:55 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` hahaha
18.06.2010 15:02:59 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. dont delete then **** it
18.06.2010 15:02:59 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` very funny
18.06.2010 15:03:17 T. Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` now I'm only collecting info on you
18.06.2010 15:03:17 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. lol wat .. i will save 680 $
18.06.2010 15:03:21 Platinum ´¯.)(.¯` T. thats all

Can you imagine? And this is how he thanks me for that I waited 1.5 year for my money because he always said that he even has no money for food. Now he is even threatening me only because I'm started collecting info about him.

Lars Aberg, if you continue in such a manner I will post more and more bad infos about you as only now you started to show your real face
Tomas most people here know what kind of sh¤t problem ive had.. u also..

u know i could have said from beginning.. TOO BAD.. that RPL service went down that time and I shouldnt pay your fees, WU fees, conversion fees, WU fees to send to source and wu fees and conversion rate back after source sent back,.,

normally incase of logs servers etc and this was at time when a2 or settol even had servcers if went down too bad lost money.. really i could have said.. TOO bad..

and I would have been in my right to do so since nokia rpls servers went down.

Anyway.. dont post here nonsense u wanna talk to me do it on msn. or email..

This will resolve nothing making threats in msn then posting crap here..

i told u i will reolve ur situation despite your personal threats .

reslisticslly we both should bear at least half of the loss i told u this from beginning im reseller only of the service.
unfortunately my old pc got stolen otherwise i could show all here.

everyonbe knows i am honest guy and genuine from the heart if i say something i will fix it.. I told u i can send some of the money this week and someof it next week.. AHHH but u left that part out in your little msn window..

Lets settle this amicably in a friendly manner no more threats or bullshiit posting .

you think u will get money from blackmail or threats ??
Old 06-18-2010, 17:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
I know you both and honestly I don't like to read thread like this one expecially by professional people.
Please, find an agreement between you two privately and solve the issue as gentlemans.
I can understand both the sides and I'll just give you two small suggestion
a) one word is worth more then 2000 signatures.. honor your words always
b) keep stuck on principles won't solve issues like this one: find a point in the middle of the line confortable for both of you.

BR

Alex
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-19-2010, 01:51   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
[
everyonbe knows i am honest guy and genuine from the heart if i say something i will fix it.. I told u i can send some of the money this week and someof it next week.. AHHH but u left that part out in your little msn window..

Lets settle this amicably in a friendly manner no more threats or bullshiit posting .

you think u will get money from blackmail or threats ??[/QUOTE]

i personally know Lars, i consider one of my best friend but apart of beeing my friend, he is very very honest and hard working family man.
now a honest man does NOT respond well to threats, thats no way to handle any situation...............................he said he will fix it, and you have garantee he WILL!!
but if anybody try to be a smart *** you will get jack SH.IT!!!

I am a business person too and sometimes i win and many times i loose but i dont go threting everybody

Its sad that this forum is became all abourt bitching!

all started from f.uck ****s Raskal and Zulea now every body thinks evrybody is a cheat................and everybody posts crap

Br
Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexlaboratory For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 01:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
Quote:
Hello. I'm asking all of you to help me and find as much info as we can about Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187. This man owes me big amount of money and now is ignoring me. I'm asking of everybody who can provide me any useful info about him, especially phone numbers, addresses and other details.
Thank you in advance.

Regards

I can give all those details, but why would I, who DA F.UCK ARE YOU, asking personal detail of a person in a forum.
Maybe you are a hit man or a pervert or just plain sick.

think before posting nonsense like this before someone pop a cap in ur azz

No regards
Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to alexlaboratory For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 07:53   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlaboratory View Post
I can give all those details, but why would I, who DA F.UCK ARE YOU, asking personal detail of a person in a forum.
Maybe you are a hit man or a pervert or just plain sick.

think before posting nonsense like this before someone pop a cap in ur azz

No regards
Alex
No reason to insult anyone, please: add petrol on the fire is the last think both of them need.
Audy_tt is a good person too.. I know him well and I think he just feels himself been taking for a ride too long: each one of us have is own limits of patience and way to react when these limits are passed (And sometime if you as well have personal problems, expecially if you don't swim in the gold, the reaction can be worse then due).
I know Lars as well and nothing to add about him in his help then you already did.
The matter is between them so, please, no interferences

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 17:06   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

1.5 year ago I've sent money to Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187 and got absolutely no service for this money. He failed, not me. 1.5 year I was waiting for my money because thought that he (Lars) is really in bad situation and believed him. 20-30 times he promised and failed. Should I still believe in him? He started to laugh at me and sometimes even ignore and hide. Now even started to threaten me that he will not give me back my money if I will not remove this topic. Maybe you guys think that I should ask admins to remove topic and wait more 1.5 year for my money or what?

now for alexlaboratory: tell me who DA F... IS HIM, that I should loan him big amount of money for nothing when he failed to provide service which he promised. Is he my relative, neighbour, friend? Answer - NO. He promised to send money many times and always broke his word. It was minimum 20 times. Should I believe him again? Why?

P.S. don't be afraid - as soon as he will pay, I will inform here about that. I always keep my promises. I'm not him.

Last edited by audi_tt; 06-19-2010 at 17:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to audi_tt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 04:14   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
1.5 year ago I've sent money to Lars Aberg AKA GSMman187 and got absolutely no service for this money. He failed, not me. 1.5 year I was waiting for my money because thought that he (Lars) is really in bad situation and believed him. 20-30 times he promised and failed. Should I still believe in him? He started to laugh at me and sometimes even ignore and hide. Now even started to threaten me that he will not give me back my money if I will not remove this topic. Maybe you guys think that I should ask admins to remove topic and wait more 1.5 year for my money or what?

now for alexlaboratory: tell me who DA F... IS HIM, that I should loan him big amount of money for nothing when he failed to provide service which he promised. Is he my relative, neighbour, friend? Answer - NO. He promised to send money many times and always broke his word. It was minimum 20 times. Should I believe him again? Why?

P.S. don't be afraid - as soon as he will pay, I will inform here about that. I always keep my promises. I'm not him.
ITS Funny you lie here about threats, when your the one making actual threats and you expect me to pay your fees and wu fees and conversion rates.. even when i paid some it it a week ago 200$ which i sent paypal masspay so u would get every cent of it you told me that u expect me to pay your bank/paypal fees that they take to convert it to cash.. omg not my fu%%en problem.

yes youve been pestering me for 1.5 years to pay something i really should not need to pay .. RPL service went down and it affected all the gsm world . Your not the only one so stop bitching here and acting like your all innocent when u are infact blackmailing me to pay your fees that u lost. I lost fees too so did the source.

and dont make out I owe u millions. the amount in question here is 680$ USD

but should really be 280 usd since i dont want to pay anymore than that of your lost fees. I personally lost more than that so..
Old 06-20-2010, 10:24   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

now I'm not talking about fees. Pay these 680$. Nobody was blackmailing you. I have all the history. If will be needed I put it all here. I'm really absolutely innocent in this situation.

Actually I even think that GSMman187 was not able to provide RPLs at the time when he proposed them to me. Because few days before I got refund from other RPL seller and he told that everybody has no access to RPL base anymore. But GSMman187 guaranteed that him and only him still can provide and asked me for money. But as history showed he failed, I lost my customers and nerves because of his undelivered service. And now still must ask him to send MY money and this he calls BLACKMAILING.

If I would be in such situation like him I would try to apologize for all the inconveniences made and try to send as much as I could in my situation (of course collecting from my friends also). He had 1.5 year for that and not did. Instead of this he is trying to threaten that he will not send me MY money if I will not remove this topic. And he still calls himself "honest guy" with friendly manners...

Last edited by audi_tt; 06-20-2010 at 10:32.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:15   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Hi,
Just to know if you two sorted out this issue.

BR

Alex
Old 06-22-2010, 16:30   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi. No, I still got no transfer from him I think administrator must take some actions...

Regards
Old 06-23-2010, 08:23   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Did you try to propose him a weekly or monthly payement plan?

BR

Alex
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked