GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2014, 22:54   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2283720
Thanks Meter: 0
Angry gsmunlock4.me [Solved]

since 23 september i ordered an 02 uk iphone 5 blocked unlock which was stated as 3-10 working days with order #31948 , so i waited and waited still no unlock. before then i was told the server was off so i waited for weeks till the server came on. after all this waiting.. anytime i ask this guy any question about why my unlock has not worked i just get blamed for being hard to work with. i have been patient with this guy for far too long. on the 26 of october this month he cancelled my order after when i asked why it's been a month and still no unlock, i have asked for a refund to my skrill account since that's how i pay for my unlocks and he is not replying to my refund messages. gsmunlock4me doesn't communicate well with me and just blames me for bothering him. all i need is my refund so i can pay my customers back i tell my customers their phones will be unlocked in 10 working days and it's been a month they have run out of patience and are breathing down my neck. admin please help me.

Last edited by arkanjel; 10-30-2014 at 23:00.

Old 10-31-2014, 18:53   #2 (permalink)

Angry gsmunlock4.me refund my money.....

waited for a month, you cancelled my order for asking why so long. please refund so i can refund my customers. order #31948

Old 11-01-2014, 08:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 647002
Thanks Meter: 78
Why the hell you lie here???? You paid this order with Store Credits!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2014, 12:00   #4 (permalink)

Angry

what do you mean i paid with store credits, i send you money via skrill all the time and the only way to order is to put it into store credits. so if the skrill money can't order directly and it is transferred into store credits to purchase an unlock and it is unsuccessful what prevents you from refunding me the same way it got turned into store credits by changing the store credits to skrill money and refund my money. you are just making excuses man just refund my money to my skrill account. you offered a 3-10 day unlock and you haven't delivered i have waited for more than a month now i want a refund just get me my refund simple and short!. refund my money to skrill the same way i sent it to you.

Last edited by arkanjel; 11-01-2014 at 12:08.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:49   #5 (permalink)

I am waiting for my money.. I need to pay my customer damn it! you haven't delivered just send me my money. is that something i need to sweat over? admin please get this guy to pay me back.

Old 11-21-2014, 22:30   #6 (permalink)

After agreeing to wait on more time for my unlock in another server which was more expensive than i could afford he gladly added more money to mine to get it done, unfortunately it still didn't work. so he has now refunded my money and problem has been solved. in the future he should communicate more with customers to avoid such problems. anyway thanks gsmunlock4me

Closed Thread