GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2005, 19:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28858
Thanks Meter: 1
IS HACKGSM selling originla SETOOL activations?

@ALL
is Hackgsm selling original SETOOL actiavtions? as advertised here:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204583
PLS inform?
WBR
AE177
Old 05-16-2005, 04:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
No, they are just cheating peoples and saying that they are.
They sell 100% 'cloned' SETOOL without any future support.
As everybody knows SETOOL is releasing new hardware protection in next few days, and all old cutomers will have to pay only the difference bettween SETOOL licence they payed and the new dongle protected SETOOL price.
The difference will not be higher than 50e + transport costs.
As you can see only production costs will be asked from old customers.

This means if you buy 'cloned' licence you will have to pay again the full price for the dongle.
So don't buy clones because you'll lose your money.No further support from SETOOL Team will be released before the dongles will be released, which means that there is no further support for clones.

@All
Please check the reseller list from SETOOL site, and buy SETOOL from authorised reseller, and not from cheaters.
Also, if you are not sure that you bought 'original' licence , please visit SETOOL forum and check your licence.

Best Regards!
Old 05-16-2005, 13:52   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileland
No, they are just cheating peoples and saying that they are.
They sell 100% 'cloned' SETOOL without any future support.
As everybody knows SETOOL is releasing new hardware protection in next few days, and all old cutomers will have to pay only the difference bettween SETOOL licence they payed and the new dongle protected SETOOL price.
The difference will not be higher than 50e + transport costs.
As you can see only production costs will be asked from old customers.

This means if you buy 'cloned' licence you will have to pay again the full price for the dongle.
So don't buy clones because you'll lose your money.No further support from SETOOL Team will be released before the dongles will be released, which means that there is no further support for clones.

@All
Please check the reseller list from SETOOL site, and buy SETOOL from authorised reseller, and not from cheaters.
Also, if you are not sure that you bought 'original' licence , please visit SETOOL forum and check your licence.

Best Regards!
He, he, and what any update was come from SETool2 from 27-March-2005? NOONE! Why? Because SETool2 licence generator IS cloned/cracked.

He, he, at FIRST crack Laser just stop updates and say bla, bla, about future hardware key and future 'boom' updates. How sure are you that this hardware key can not be cracked or cloned? Are you sure than on SE phones there is any algorithm left to hide inside a smartcard? NOOO.

And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.

So, any who is really interesetd to get fast and today SETool2 better buy a CLONE at a more cheaper price (somwhere at 50-100$) and just use this with TODAY LATEST SETool2 software version.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 05-17-2005, 08:32   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
Zulea,

again using dirty marketing practices? I almost got persuaded you run the serious business hehe..

People, don't believe to his message too much. Laser, even when his licence generator was cracked, is not sleeping. He is working on new perfect security so all people who buy clones will simply just lose the money.

Moreover this time of no update is also used for developing new CID36 solution that is very difficult and time consuming. Ofcourse Zulea have time to send these messages since he thinks he don't need to make research.

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team
Old 05-17-2005, 08:47   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49495
Sonork: 100.9 & 100.12345
Thanks Meter: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
He, he, and what any update was come from SETool2 from 27-March-2005? NOONE! Why? Because SETool2 licence generator IS cloned/cracked.

He, he, at FIRST crack Laser just stop updates and say bla, bla, about future hardware key and future 'boom' updates. How sure are you that this hardware key can not be cracked or cloned? Are you sure than on SE phones there is any algorithm left to hide inside a smartcard? NOOO.

And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.

So, any who is really interesetd to get fast and today SETool2 better buy a CLONE at a more cheaper price (somwhere at 50-100$) and just use this with TODAY LATEST SETool2 software version.

Best regards,
Zulea

@zulea U R 1000% Right

any 1 show setool craked ware no update org.. setool2
Old 05-17-2005, 10:12   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
This is better to answer by Laser.. But I have more info about the situation..

Zulea is 1000 % right with facts. But 1000% wrong with conclusion and future forecast.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:20   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:

Best regards,
Zulea
You are right friend, the funniest thing is that www.setools.org team are offering their customers paid update at www.mototool.net something much more better than empty promises from those bogus-original-claiming-team.
Old 05-17-2005, 22:26   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar
Zulea,

again using dirty marketing practices? I almost got persuaded you run the serious business hehe..

People, don't believe to his message too much. Laser, even when his licence generator was cracked, is not sleeping. He is working on new perfect security so all people who buy clones will simply just lose the money.

Moreover this time of no update is also used for developing new CID36 solution that is very difficult and time consuming. Ofcourse Zulea have time to send these messages since he thinks he don't need to make research.

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team
nice to see a fellow competitor is supporting original solutions

zulea is just jealous he doesn't have the knowledge that the_laser possesses
Old 05-18-2005, 01:13   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzionGSM
nice to see a fellow competitor is supporting original solutions

zulea is just jealous he doesn't have the knowledge that the_laser possesses
We will see who and how many knowledge have. Talk to Laser to spent few years to protect from borrow/spy his software - but sure this is IMPOSSIBLE. Not regarding Laser or anybody else knowledges, is because this is the situation in SonyEricsson platforms now.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 05-18-2005, 01:15   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar
Zulea,

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team
Come on little baby, just add CID36 for Cruiser customers, I'm really waiting your team or Laser
Old 05-18-2005, 01:52   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
I see some new buys programing for you .
Otherwise you wouldn't have time for this much talking.

We'll see what will happend as you said.
Best Regards!
Old 05-19-2005, 08:21   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1841
Thanks Meter: 469
Quote:
Come on little baby, just add CID36 for Cruiser customers, I'm really waiting your team or Laser
Come on my little f(r)iend, do your homework and add at least flashing/langpack change of CID16 and CID29 to your PBB SE.
From what I could read here, so far PBB SE is just a Terminator with added Nemesis functionality. (Correct me if I am wrong).
Old 05-20-2005, 20:24   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 146722
Thanks Meter: 3
Zulea is right , I have original SETOOL license and no more updates because its cloned