GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Here is Little Story For Inferno dongle (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/here-little-story-inferno-dongle-2097322/)

World Gsm2 05-31-2016 16:40

Here is Little Story For Inferno dongle

first of all this is not for GPG Product
Because he is Total Copy past Project
inferno (infinity)
they are launch one month ago this dongle
when first report come to GSM Forum
infinity team Challenge to mr Bla Bla he is copy project"
Now when GPG team Not excuse on open forum do not Release
this dongle or setup

So the Mr Bla Bla find the way Go to where

Please my Respected friend,s don,t wait the setup
Because when Mr JayDi Say To This Team Now Release the Setup

Mr Bla Bla Give you Setup without any Request :p

khan.is.king 05-31-2016 17:11

i know already very well bro that not possible to release inferno until sorry to infinity team .

that original face this issue ,volcano always copy post just was nck box release ,when i buy,nck box all same tab was in volcano ,when i active merapi same nck tab there was too

khan.is.king 05-31-2016 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan.is.king (Post 11849243)
i know already very well bro that not possible to release inferno until sorry to infinity team .

that original face this issue ,volcano always copy post just was nck box release ,when i buy,nck box all same tab was in volcano ,when i active merapi same nck tab there was too

sorry for say something true

-Mosin- 05-31-2016 17:53

i am writing this for just Fun.....!
i Dont know why people wait and Beg for inferno......when infinity CM 2 Best &Most successful tool in Market for Chinese phones.
inferno/ Merapi only support MTK cpu,s........For SPD- RDA- Rockchip you Have No choice to use other Tool.....!
even Volcano PS/PM use CM2 for SPD and for other cpu,s which their coder Not able to find solution or not able to copy from CM....!
i dint use Volcano since 5 Month coz i Bought CM2 And it Doesn't Give me chance to use Volcano....! i am Happy that i Have 1 great Tool CM2.....
Thanx.

khan.is.king 06-01-2016 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosu12 (Post 11849305)
i am writing this for just Fun.....!
i Dont know why people wait and Beg for inferno......when infinity CM 2 Best &Most successful tool in Market for Chinese phones.
inferno/ Merapi only support MTK cpu,s........For SPD- RDA- Rockchip you Have No choice to use other Tool.....!
even Volcano PS/PM use CM2 for SPD and for other cpu,s which their coder Not able to find solution or not able to copy from CM....!
i dint use Volcano since 5 Month coz i Bought CM2 And it Doesn't Give me chance to use Volcano....! i am Happy that i Have 1 great Tool CM2.....
Thanx.

ur right bro we have merapi and nck ,but we never install in a years when i buy cm2,and mircale box that is enough for china ,its just little problem nand flash ic ,monkey viruse ,i hope that will be solve soon on couple box

World Gsm2 06-01-2016 06:25

GPG Coder and Company is Not Bad "
Bad is guidion"

Volcano Black Edition first price 100 USD
After 3month launch White Edition 110 USD
Then some month After launch Merapi Tool 39 USD
Then after 4Month Price Up Activation For Merapi Tool 49 Cradit
Now Launch The ( inferno (infinity) 19 USD For Merapi user
And 70 USD who Don,t Have This World first and Last Tool For China:
(Mean Merapi):confused:

You Liston GPG PM And PS Why You Wrong Guide The GPG Coder
Congratulation Your Mission is Complete :D