GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 18:12   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 768320
Thanks Meter: 7
A history In Scams - GsmSolutionsltd.com - Dublin phone Unlocking & Repairs Shop

I think this should be brought to other people attention about forum member here Gsm Solutions ltd
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=16771

Here is an Undercover report by Irish journalist into the dealings of his backstreet mobile phone unlocking & repair shop in dublin city centre calling himself Gsmsolutions.ie or GSM Solutions Ltd ,Gsmsolutionsltd.com

AS Reported in Irelands Sunday Mirror Newspaper

SUNDAY MIRROR INVESTIGATES STOLEN PHONE , give me call?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n12870822/

Same guy, trying to get rid of " barred phones " on a public irish forum Boardsie.com .( I questioned Alan Donohoe about this in my last post but he chose to ignore it )

A barred phone " is a phone that had been reported lost or stolen"

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=ie

On this site, GSmhosting.com, trading as UnlockCodes.ie, happily taken funds off a forum member with no unlock code in return

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/arch.../t-595468.html

More informations on his
other sites gsmireland.com ,phonevolts.ie ,ipodrepair.ie
as posted here

And below a gem that I disovered at this link below.Going under the following trade names GSMireland.com,Ipodrepair.ie,Unlockcodes.ie,Phonev olts.com,GSmsolutions.ie
successfully ripping people of their hard earned money

http://www.419legal.org/ecommerce-au...n-ireland.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one I would like to add

He was asked for Repairing a phone in dublin and gave back a customer a different lcd screen instead

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...nsltd-com.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't understand how you can treat customers like this for years? Why do you do it?I would like Alan to respond to this thread intead of ignoring and hoping it all goes away.

Thanks
Old 07-06-2009, 19:01   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Unlocking codes again,do you pick your victims at random Mr?

! TRUSTED and NOT trusted cellular operators code resellers !

Last edited by Onguard87; 07-06-2009 at 19:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onguard87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2009, 17:37   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16771
Thanks Meter: 153
Onguard87 - I know who you are. You day will come. BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU. You wont get away with this. VERY VERY FOOLISH MAN.

The consequences for posting lies here and everywhere else will unfold soon. You did not heed my last warning. You only get one.

Explaination for everyone else.

We all know a competitor from Dublin is joining up on various forums and posting lies. Onguard87 is just one of his fake names. - This has already been confirmed.

Since we started business nearly 10 years ago, we now have over 23 Thousand registered customers who have bought a product or service from us. You can ask our 1000's of regular customers who come back over and over every week are we good at what we do, they will tell you yes. Any business that has a large amount of customers and been in business for quite some time will always have a few complaints, we are not 100% perfect, but let me tell you one thing, if a customers ever has a problem we will always try to solve it so they are happy and will become a good regular customer.

This first link regarding the Mirror newspaper report has been highlighted many times over the last few years. This came at a time when i was the first person unlocking phones in my country and everyone assumed it was illeag, when it wasnt, i unlock phones, i dont ask people where they got the phone!! The Mirror newspaper gave an apology a few weeks later, and even put a quarter page advert in the paper as a way to saying sorry.

Anyone that personally knows me or any customer / trade customer / business who does business with me know very well how i operate and provide a professional service we can be proud of.

A few complaints from over 20,000 customers is quite good if you ask me, however these posts recently a COMPLETE LIES, i cant defend complete lies.

But in business you will always get competitors who will try and put you down, i can assure you 100% the person posting these lies(and we know who he is) WILL BE VERY SORRY.

To everyone else, we will continue to provide a service which is HIGHLY recommended by most 02, vodafone, meteor, 3 and carphoneware house in Ireland and thank all our regular customers who know us well.

Best Regards
Alan Donohoe
Old 07-07-2009, 21:58   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

You are disalusional,you think that you can cheat people and then justify it my conjuring up your propganda garbage.

1,Are you saying you never cheat anyone?
2,Why is that article still availible online if they gave an apology?
3,Where did you get the barred phones?
4,Why do you to cheat members of this forum?(that is biting the very hand that feeds you!)
5,Do you expect people to believe you?
6,Don't try to intimidate me.

Let others be the judge.
Old 07-09-2009, 18:07   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Start being honest with yourself Alan then maybe you will begin to be honest with your customers.

Complaints are ok as long as they are honest mistakes and do not involve cheating .

I hope one day that you will understand this principle.

I have been cheated by you,I have never read a good thing about you,I do not understand why you do it?

Is this description of your company a lie too?,because I personally do not believe anything you say!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/arch.../t-699573.html
Old 07-09-2009, 21:55   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onguard87 View Post
Start being honest with yourself Alan then maybe you will begin to be honest with your customers.

Complaints are ok as long as they are honest mistakes and do not involve cheating .

I hope one day that you will understand this principle.

I have been cheated by you,I have never read a good thing about you,I do not understand why you do it?

Is this description of your company a lie too?,because I personally do not believe anything you say!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/arch.../t-699573.html
You must be a really ignorant person if u think that you even look "honest". Maybe you can fool newbies...

$hit can be smelled from miles away, remember that.

BR
Old 07-09-2009, 23:36   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Thats fine.I understand where you are coming from.I was cheated by this guy,(believe it or not it is not important ) and the more times I read about him doing it again and again it angers me.

What is important is that more people should know about gsm solutions (ltd) for the deeds that he does,not what he says.

If you believe Gsm Solutions ,that is fine too,I don't care as long as i can get my opinion about this dirtbag accross.

I am sure that Mr Gsm Solutions will now have the ammunition to blast me away and threathen me again,and not answer any of my q's.

All I would ask is for people to do their own research on his activities.

Thanks
Old 07-21-2009, 16:42   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1079508
Thanks Meter: 1
I can add to this forum by stating that i was ripped off by www.unlockcodes.ie

I am currently pursuing it with paypal and comreg and the bank also.

Stay away from this liar and thief
The Following User Says Thank You to montenotti For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 15:04   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16771
Thanks Meter: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by montenotti View Post
I am currently pursuing it with paypal and comreg and the bank also.

Stay away from this liar and thief

Hi montenotti,

I would like to have more information about this?

Can you please confirm?

As stated in the T&C, if a code it not available the credits are refunded.

I can never understand people who agree to the T&C and then complain afterwards.

How do that make us a liar and theif?

We get about 30 unlock code orders per day, some are in the database and some are not, its not our fault.. if the code is not available we issue a full refund of credits straight away, no questions asked. Anyone in the business that now how unlock codes come from a database that some time they are not available will undeestand thats its not our fault when they are not availble. Its the same with any site that provide codes, we are not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I would like this matter to be solved and leave customers happy, can you please Pm me and post with more details.

Regards
Alan Donohoe
Old 07-25-2009, 17:11   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsm Solutions Ltd View Post
Hi montenotti,

I would like to have more information about this?

Can you please confirm?

As stated in the T&C, if a code it not available the credits are refunded.

I can never understand people who agree to the T&C and then complain afterwards.

How do that make us a liar and theif?

What was the point of your post gsm solutions ? "montenotti" had already expressed why you are "liar and theif" in this thread

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/warning-warning-unlockcodes-ie-595468/