GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2002, 16:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
GSmNl1.. just opened new shop..read in!

I heard everywhere he was big cheater ..

now I did not really got into that, I did not really care.. (I never tested it or make a deal with him)
But I recently heard he made a fool of me some time ago..
and YES now it is my bizzness too...
He said I was a failure unlocker and such things..
now like we ALL now HE is the FAILURE here..

Now I also recently found out.. he just opened a new store just a few meters where I life (6)
And He lives in a little town not far away from me too
now I got the ver evil thought.. to sell his adres etc
hehe but.. after thinkin.. he made fool of me.. so I can just give it away for free to
If you are the man who is looking for him (some guy from romania was cheated by him I understand???)
you can contact me.. I will be at you asistance..

WBR
Salami1_1

(p.s. This gsmnl1 guy is really stupid he tells his customers in his shop that it is very difficult to unlock 3310 that only couple ppl in THe netherlands can do that..and he is asking redicules prices of 15€ for unlocking and also 15€ for ONLY reading sec code.)
Old 07-25-2002, 22:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2100
Thanks Meter: 40
Re: GSmNl1.. just opened new shop..read in!

Quote:
Originally posted by Salami1_1

(p.s. This gsmnl1 guy is really stupid he tells his customers in his shop that it is very difficult to unlock 3310 that only couple ppl in THe netherlands can do that..and he is asking redicules prices of 15€ for unlocking and also 15€ for ONLY reading sec code.)
I really DONT care what you said in this message, BUT the quote IS rediculas....

I ask 15 ~ 20 EURO, even for 3310 or security code only, whats your point? Am I stuipid now? Its my price and the customer can decide if he wants it or not....

....I dunno and DONT CARE if ALI is a cheater, I will not do buisiness with him, but asking 15, 20 , 25 euro or more is reasonable if you have a shop, pay VAT (tax, I guess YOU never heared about it) The reason that it ONLY costs 10 ~ 15 euro in the "hobby scene" is all YOUR own faults
Old 07-25-2002, 22:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
yes I did hear of that..
Did you but offcial nokia equipment?
If yes.. OK I understand ..

if no and you are just using eeproms tools..
the price is redicules..using a free program.. and it is just 5 sec work..
and YES i'm using Eeprom tools.. (or knok)

WBR

Salami1_1

but that's not really the point of the message.. just wanna help the guy that was cheated..
Old 08-23-2002, 18:42   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3069
Thanks Meter: 0
The obvious fact is that man is a cheater. He owes me 229 euro.

Kill Ali Akram!