GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2005, 21:20   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44158
Sonork: 100.64344
Thanks Meter: 143

Trustable 100% and very very nice person

WBR
HONEY .

Old 01-19-2005, 08:30   #32 (permalink)

Member: 107768
Thanks Meter: 0
Gobi is trustable. And honest man.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:49   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20069
Thanks Meter: 131
Thumbs up in my opinion Mr.Gobi is simply the Best & 1000% Trustable ;)

2xxu you can buy from him whatever you want bcoz Mr.Gobi is very helpful person .

@Raskal

well Sir, if u've any idea bout the EAGLE "Gobi" then u've the right to talk bout otherwise don't sell your Agar Batties here

Thanks n Regards

the_frightener "Back in action for Jabbar Agarbatti wala"

Old 01-22-2005, 22:26   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 87975
Thanks Meter: 8
Whel... Gobi sell me the first original box from my life (Griffin box) ......with no recomandation no trustable questions bla bla and after 12 hours after paiment the box
is delivered ........
GOBI<=>fast deliveri+best support<=>nice person.

Old 01-25-2005, 13:37   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 49044
Thanks Meter: 8
okey dokey, thanks guys

Old 01-25-2005, 13:41   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92061
Thanks Meter: 3
gooooooooooooood work

thanks

hodfone ..................

Old 01-25-2005, 17:34   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37735
Sonork: 100.103255
Thanks Meter: 205
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xxu
Are they trustable. Just wondering about buying some things from them, are they ok >\:0
No One is More TRUSTABLE than GOBI.

Check here: LIST OF MOST TRUSTABLE DISTRIBUTORS AND RESELLERS.

1.GOBI
10.Unknow
11.X
12.Y

And so-on.

Viva www.gsmtools.ro

Salam

Old 01-25-2005, 18:25   #38 (permalink)

Member: 55375
Thanks Meter: 0
Gobi is trustable 100%.

Old 01-25-2005, 19:47   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 27881
Thanks Meter: 11
Gobi 1000000000000% nice person

Old 01-30-2005, 11:17   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Yes super trustable

Read this post here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...31#post1012231

Gobi replace his clients by AIRMAIL

I am just wondering, how such a person like gobi, trustable, helpfull, with factories and branches and offices all over the world (New York, Paris, London, Dehli, Hong KOng and Brasov) does not manged it yet to have an DHL, UPS, TNT or FEDEX account

How did you recieved the money from you cutsomer, Gobi? Also by airmail? Or you wanted it FAST FAST FAST by Western Union.

I am in this buinsess really long, but i NEVER sent ANY replacement by airmail which takes 7-10 days at least, and esepecially not in this buisness where time is money.

In our country you are a tzigan (sinti and roma) most of the users does not konw it, in fact you suit to your boss and sponsor naresh versace...

Just wondering that most of the posters here in this thread are from romania....

Old 01-30-2005, 11:42   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Hihihihi,

Raskapula the barking pork is again out of drugs. Cocain finished porky???

Yes, since the customer is at the end of the world in Ecuatorial Guinea and EMS (about 4 days delivery time) was not avaiable, i had to send in this special case by Airmail.
But i have send replacement Dongle WITHOUT waiting for his dammaged one to be sent back.
So the customer had not to wait 4 days Ecuatorial Guineea - Romania + again 4 days back DHL = 8 days.
So he will receive it in about same period, WITHOUT EXTRACOST for the customer !!!

So i was more then fair to the customer ...

And so, the barking pork was thinking he had me, but again he show only what agressive and stupid idiot he is.
In our country we stopped to use the word tzigan and use instead Raskal for it ...
But since everybody knows what a raskal is, we can go international ...

By the way, maybe we open some new offices in :

1:
Hugo Wolf Str. xx
63069 Offenbach
GERMANY

2:
A 7xx Rm, Qi Che Da Sha Building, ZhenHua Rd,
FuTian District, Shenzen 518031
CHINA

Old 01-30-2005, 13:23   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi
Hihihihi,

Raskapula the barking pork is again out of drugs. Cocain finished porky???

Yes, since the customer is at the end of the world in Ecuatorial Guinea and EMS (about 4 days delivery time) was not avaiable, i had to send in this special case by Airmail.
But i have send replacement Dongle WITHOUT waiting for his dammaged one to be sent back.
So the customer had not to wait 4 days Ecuatorial Guineea - Romania + again 4 days back DHL = 8 days.
So he will receive it in about same period, WITHOUT EXTRACOST for the customer !!!

So i was more then fair to the customer ...

And so, the barking pork was thinking he had me, but again he show only what agressive and stupid idiot he is.
In our country we stopped to use the word tzigan and use instead Raskal for it ...
But since everybody knows what a raskal is, we can go international ...

By the way, maybe we open some new offices in :

1:
Hugo Wolf Str. xx
63069 Offenbach
GERMANY

2:
A 7xx Rm, Qi Che Da Sha Building, ZhenHua Rd,
FuTian District, Shenzen 518031
CHINA

Gobi have you maybe forgot to post also the company name? Our company have a name as well

Any way most of the customers know our adress, many of them was here, but i am wondering why you not put your hong kong office adress, i asked me every time about it, no reaction. Do you have an office in hong kong or is this just a scam?

Evry time i try to critic you, you not like it and start insulting me. I can not exect more from you, so i keep cool.

Regards,
Razvan

Old 01-30-2005, 17:13   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

No, no, no, where you run now ???

Uuups, the dogy has seen he was barking in the air - there was actually no problem with the customer - i had replaced the dead dongle even before asking the customer to send the old one back. How many reseller do that?

Now he try to catch somehow some other problem from the air ???

No my barker, people still will be able to see you as the agessive and idiot animal that you are!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Gobi have you maybe forgot to post also the company name? Our company have a name as well

Any way most of the customers know our adress, many of them was here, but i am wondering why you not put your hong kong office adress, i asked me every time about it, no reaction. Do you have an office in hong kong or is this just a scam?

Evry time i try to critic you, you not like it and start insulting me. I can not exect more from you, so i keep cool.

Regards,
Razvan
Since the english language is not our native language, some mistakes here and there are understandable, but from an ''educated'' person like you, talking from ''up there'' with us simple mortals, i really expect more.

- ''every'' not ''evry'' ,
- ''...criticise'' not ''critic''
- ''you don't like it'' and not ''you not like it'',
- ''expect'' and not ''exect'',
- Hong Kong is a city name and should also be written as this (use ''Caps Lock'' key sometimes).
And i am sure there are here people able to find some more mistakes..

For somebody that accuse people of analphabetism it seems your ''Lufthansa cleaning planes school of art'' was not a good educational decision from your parents.

- My locations for this bussines are HongKong and Romania, if you like it or not. So keep asking for office adress ...

- It is not ''everytime you try to critic'' me - it is everytime you run out of drugs you atack me.
And everytime we launch some new box or product same barking.
This time it was right after launching the TornadoPower Box.
Yes, 145 cables and 3 box in one - and at super price.

Well, i know it hurts, because it's competition - but get a life and try to concentrate on your own phucking s.h.i.t..

You have never buyed anything from me.
I would never buy anything from you.
So, don't try all time to look like a concerned TotalMoto customer or Tornado customer , or whatever.
We have absolutely no bussiness together, you just atack because of subiectiv personal and bussiness strategy reasons.

And every (sorry, for you it is evry) time you launch a new atack - also everytime my shoe will kick your a.s.s. .

TornadoPower !!!

Old 01-30-2005, 17:54   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Gobi, i like it and it is funny they way you fuk your customers, you and naresh versace.

No, i do not see in you a competitior, when you will have a factory in china, than maybe i will start worry about competion, the only thing you have now is just a few letters in gsmcity with the location HONG KONG, so it is still a long way for you... from the lie to the fact.

You are just a romanian gipsy which can survive only becasuse of credit given by naresh versace, and for that few bucks you sold your *** to fight with me and to insult me.

Keep that line, can bring only advantages to you.

So if you not have adress in hong kong so this means you are maybe living on the street? Or you not want any one see you in your "office" or what is the problem you are SO AFRAID to post here your "Buiness Adress" from hong kong, I think the true is, you are just a tourist, which dream to play big.

Old 01-30-2005, 18:03   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yeah, yeah ... keep on Barking...

Seems your life formula is: "If you throw enaugh of your own dirt after somebody - then maybe some of this dirt will stick to that person too "

TornadoPower !!!

P.S. By the way, correct writing would be : ''bussines adress in Hong Kong"

Last edited by Gobi; 01-30-2005 at 18:14.

Closed Thread