GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2005, 18:23   #46 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 55
Posts: 14,535
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi
Yeah, yeah ... keep on Barking...

Seems your life formula is: "If you throw enaugh of your own dirt after somebody - then maybe some of this dirt will stick to that person too "

TornadoPower !!!

P.S. By the way, correct writing would be : ''bussiness adress in Hong Kong"

Tornado Power cost in china very very cheap, is less than 100 usd for one pices, there is no point for users to buy it from you. Every one can go to guanzhou market or shenzhen market and buy, even one pice for that money Prices designed by versace of course.

And about tornado power box, again a copied idea from "creator" team versace &co , the orginal is called Powerflasher and users can read about it here:
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f290/

Power flasher comes with more cables and it has propper support, since the producer Narry (naresh versace) never post any support in this forum about his tornado boxes, and you, you only post after i make some wind, and after that you quite again...

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. Gobi, airmail is cheap, hopefully your client will get his box after 2 weeks
 
Old 01-30-2005, 18:35   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Gobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GSM-TOOL
Age: 52
Posts: 4,092
Member: 6328
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Hihihihi

The blind barking porky Raskapula is barking to the right .......... (Bark),
then barking to the left ............(Bark), just hoping he will get something except air ...


Or at least he's hoping if he throw enaugh of his dirt maybe, maybe, maybe (oh big G.o.d. of Raskapula, please, please, please) one day will stick on me at least one small, small, small piece of dust.


What to say more?
All has been sayed, i can only repeat it again:


No, no, no, where you run now ???

Uuups, the dogy has seen he was barking in the air - there was actually no problem with the customer - i had replaced the dead dongle even before asking the customer to send the old one back. How many reseller do that?

Now he try to catch somehow some other problem from the air ???

No my barker, people still will be able to see you as the agessive and idiot animal that you are!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Gobi have you maybe forgot to post also the company name? Our company have a name as well

Any way most of the customers know our adress, many of them was here, but i am wondering why you not put your hong kong office adress, i asked me every time about it, no reaction. Do you have an office in hong kong or is this just a scam?

Evry time i try to critic you, you not like it and start insulting me. I can not exect more from you, so i keep cool.

Regards,
Razvan
Since the english language is not our native language, some mistakes here and there are understandable, but from an ''educated'' person like you, talking from ''up there'' with us simple mortals, i really expect more.

- ''every'' not ''evry'' ,
- ''...criticise'' not ''critic''
- ''you don't like it'' and not ''you not like it'',
- ''expect'' and not ''exect'',
- Hong Kong is a city name and should also be written as this (use ''Caps Lock'' key sometimes).
............................
And i am sure there are here people able to find some more mistakes..

For somebody that accuse people of analphabetism it seems your ''Lufthansa cleaning planes school of art'' was not a good educational decision from your parents.


- My locations for this bussines are HongKong and Romania, if you like it or not. So keep asking for office adress ...

- It is not ''everytime you try to critic'' me - it is everytime you run out of drugs you atack me.
And everytime we launch some new box or product same barking.
This time it was right after launching the TornadoPower Box.
Yes, 145 cables and 3 box in one - and at super price.

Well, i know it hurts, because it's competition - but get a life and try to concentrate on your own phucking s.h.i.t..

You have never buyed anything from me.
I would never buy anything from you.
So, don't try all time to look like a concerned TotalMoto customer or Tornado customer , or whatever.
We have absolutely no bussiness together, you just atack because of subiectiv personal and bussiness strategy reasons.

And every (sorry, for you it is evry) time you launch a new atack - also everytime my shoe will kick your a.s.s. .


TornadoPower !!!
 
Old 01-30-2005, 18:38   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Germany
Posts: 182
Member: 2735
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Thumbs down @Razvan

Have watched this quite a while now and have to give my five cents to all this stupid stuff also...

I see here only one person that is running around like Robin Hood and insults, cries, screams, bites, pukes and spit on anything that is not fitting in his way of view.

And that in a schizophrenic and paranoid way that look for its own level...
You should step out of your black&white contrast and look also in your own pockets, because I can`t believe sometimes that you really believe in the BS you post sometimes yourself. You will never find a perfect solution for everyone, that`s why sometimes some step backs are needed, if you can not handle this - pls. leave other people in peace instead of wasting their time (seems you have too much of it, even if you pretend yourself so busy)

Just learn whoever you are, nobody must report to you all the time what he is doing or what he is allowed to do or if maybe king raskal is comfortable with that - or not. You are a simple guy like you say from yourself, so behave like one.

And back to topic, this thread is about if Gobi is trustable or not, and yes when it`s about business he is 100% correct, so your personal issues nobody cares about.

Regards

Aka Mosi
 
Old 01-30-2005, 19:35   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 55
Posts: 14,535
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
Have watched this quite a while now and have to give my five cents to all this stupid stuff also...

I see here only one person that is running around like Robin Hood and insults, cries, screams, bites, pukes and spit on anything that is not fitting in his way of view.

And that in a schizophrenic and paranoid way that look for its own level...
You should step out of your black&white contrast and look also in your own pockets, because I can`t believe sometimes that you really believe in the BS you post sometimes yourself. You will never find a perfect solution for everyone, that`s why sometimes some step backs are needed, if you can not handle this - pls. leave other people in peace instead of wasting their time (seems you have too much of it, even if you pretend yourself so busy)

Just learn whoever you are, nobody must report to you all the time what he is doing or what he is allowed to do or if maybe king raskal is comfortable with that - or not. You are a simple guy like you say from yourself, so behave like one.

And back to topic, this thread is about if Gobi is trustable or not, and yes when it`s about business he is 100% correct, so your personal issues nobody cares about.

Regards

Aka Mosi
Phil, aka teleway, aka florian fellhauer from leimen, germany

I really missed your post here, you forgot to say that you, narry, gobi are very close friends, you are not just a user which say his opinion.

After you posted my picture on the net, my ex-wife's home adress and thomas and mine company adress, may i ask you also to post the real details, such as compay names, because our company has a name, you saw it my buiness card which show you friend from germany yesterday.
Some how you had no cock make it yourself so you ask the trustable gobi to do it

I see you are extremely interested in my products ( blazer, twister) and in my private life. What is the reason for that?
 
Old 01-30-2005, 19:54   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Germany
Posts: 182
Member: 2735
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
>I really missed your post here, you forgot to say that you, narry, gobi are >very close friends, you are not just a user which say his opinion.
Btw. did I ever told you we all sleep in one bed and use the same toothbrush?
But pls. pls. tell noone

>After you posted my picture on the net, my ex-wife's home adress and >thomas and mine company adress, may i ask you also to post the real >details, such as compay names, because our company has a name, you saw >it my buiness card which show you friend from germany yesterday.
>Some how you had no cock make it yourself so you ask the trustable gobi >to do it
PARANOIA ALARM !!!!!
I didn`t post your picture, nor your german home adress nor I gave it to gobi ever nor did I post the adress of yours and thomas super legal company. Yesterday was sunday, and actually I was in a quite different country than any person affected. I asked nobody for nothing, that`s what I meant actually with your paranoia, you create non existing facts, actually all you wrote is b u l l s h i t and you know that as well.

>I see you are extremely interested in my products ( blazer, twister) and in >my private life. What is the reason for that?
Am I? How and why I should be intrested in "YOUR" proudcts? And actually it seems that you care for my private live much more than I for yours, you know and posted details out of my sexual life I did not know even myself

Get a life !

AKA
 
Old 01-30-2005, 19:55   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Gobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GSM-TOOL
Age: 52
Posts: 4,092
Member: 6328
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Somebody give the porky a plate of water.
Else we will see the first pork suffering of Rabies !!!!



Now the psychopatologic Raskapula start with psyho teories: All the world is against him, the good and peacefull barking ''gsmterrorist'', clean like snowwhite.
(Yeah, talking about snow - cocain finished, porky?)
A real movie scenario in Telenovel style


But the best Raskapulis description, i have to admit was this:
[GLOW=RED]RASKAL= "I see here only one person that is running around like Robin Hood and insults, cries, screams, bites, pukes and spit on anything that is not fitting in his way of view." [/GLOW]copyright Phil

TornadoPower !!!
 
Old 01-30-2005, 22:20   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
florinfr80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: GSM Center Ro ********
Age: 44
Posts: 249
Member: 41900
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
To much hate!

@gobi
@raskal

Let it go.
I am just a user.

Please close this topic. It's useless...

 
Old 01-30-2005, 23:27   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Gpsforum.biz
Age: 47
Posts: 913
Member: 21978
Status: Offline
Sonork: sonork : 100.39764
Thanks Meter: 7
yeah...come on guy's...this threads becomes boring every day.
Try to solve this things in privat.

@ all mods & admins
Doesn't go offtopic all this ?
 
Old 01-31-2005, 01:41   #54 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Networkunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: On the Edge
Posts: 561
Member: 10347
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
No need to say Gobi is trustable or not.
Be sure whatever Raskal says the opposite is true. I see only one thing in all of this and nobody has put the finger on it.
My two pence worth:-
It is the green eyed ******* envy
However going down that road reminds of a movie I was watching and I reckon I have never met a charachter who fits the bill better than this:-

1= Pride.... Vanity...the sin from which all others arrive....LESSON...BE HUMBLE
2= Envy....because others have more or are better than you...LESSON....take pleasure in the fact that others do well...especially a fellow countrymen.
3= Gluttony.... an inordinate desire to consume more than necessary....LOL hence the nick PORKY....LESSON....learn to control & perhaps share
4= Lust....craving for the pleasures of the body...LESSON...NO COMMENT.... but I see some inferiority complex regarding C**K
5= Anger......is evident in every syllable you spew.....LESSON.....Therapy or perhaps indulge in a little lust instead of pretending and talking cock all the time...use it and release some tension (if you can)...(if you can't that explains the anger.))
6=Greed....Is mine mine mine....all mine...f**k you is mine...hands off....is mine....I said hands off is mine....I will kill u a**hole, get your hands off.....LESSON.....let it go man...let it go....some things in life come to us....some things don't....but GSM soft never had a license.....is for all....to participate
7= Sloth....was confused ...so I looked in the dictionary...it said " good for nothing"......sums it up really.


Before you get an attack and have a fit and take it out on all 3 of your poor chinese workers in your 10 square yard factory on the 17th floor in apartment 2 behind the kitchen sink.....take it easy man...is a comical way of offering you some help.... I know you cannot function till you hit those buttons on the keyboard and reply......before you come with the reply I know what will....nothing new.

All you have ever done is attack genuine people....you are bad news...bad business...take a chill pill....go on a vacation...come back refreshed and start again.

Regards

NADS

A former customer
 
Old 01-31-2005, 02:57   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 55
Posts: 14,535
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@Nadeem

You are talking about genuine people?

I wonder you not shame to talk here. You call me a *******, because i does what to you?

You only protect your own interest, solong Naresh Versace sell you cheap stuff, and now you choose fuking me. Well, let's start again.

B.R.,
Raskal
 
Old 01-31-2005, 06:29   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Gobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: GSM-TOOL
Age: 52
Posts: 4,092
Member: 6328
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@Nadeem

bark, bark, ...........................bark.
Well, let's start again.

B.R.,
Raskal
And he started 2 MINUTES LATER:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...63#post1013363

Conclusion:
[glow=red]Maybe this Section should be renamed to ''Blackmail and Payback Zone" ???[/glow]


... and continued 27 Minutes later:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=185564

Now he is ''spitting'' arround in all the forum ...


... to be continued ??????????

TornadoPower !!!

Last edited by Gobi; 01-31-2005 at 07:14.
 
Old 01-31-2005, 07:42   #57 (permalink)
arash111
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi
And he started 2 MINUTES LATER:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...63#post1013363

Conclusion:
[glow=red]Maybe this Section should be renamed to ''Blackmail and Payback Zone" ???[/glow]


... and continued 27 Minutes later:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=185564

Now he is ''spitting'' arround in all the forum ...


... to be continued ??????????

TornadoPower !!!
So you all are trying to say that Raskal is a cheater which he is not, am i correct?

And also please solve private things via ICQ, MSN , PM or somewhere else, you don't only destroy and f*u*c*k your own reputations and respect for public view which is bad, very bad.

2 mods: Soon it gets like a playground close it , its getting off-topic for everypost they make, its only my opinion.

Best regards,
araashs
 
Old 01-31-2005, 13:04   #58 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 55
Posts: 14,535
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi
And he started 2 MINUTES LATER:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...63#post1013363

Conclusion:
[glow=red]Maybe this Section should be renamed to ''Blackmail and Payback Zone" ???[/glow]


... and continued 27 Minutes later:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=185564

Now he is ''spitting'' arround in all the forum ...


... to be continued ??????????

TornadoPower !!!
Gobi, your customer again post his opinion

Read here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...34&postcount=9
 
Old 01-31-2005, 13:45   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Al@din's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: everywhere
Age: 46
Posts: 281
Member: 94023
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Hello
peace is everything and allway good
plz made me pleasure
 
Old 02-01-2005, 10:04   #60 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
miliky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Enugu - Nigeria
Age: 59
Posts: 1,546
Member: 38751
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al@din
Hello
peace is everything and allway good
plz made me pleasure
My vote is on you Al@din, Peace to men of goodwill,
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.24208 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO