GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 18:07   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8966
Thanks Meter: 31
Smile ..::IDEA::..BUY Cheap box cable credit etc. Only for CUSTOMERS NOT for Reseller.

hi to all gsmforum members

first: sorry for my bad english
second: sorry for all re-sellers and distributors i will not destory your businnes.

so my idea is
we (customers) make a group min. 50 people or 100 people etc.
and we buy expl. jaf box direct from manufactor expl.(raskal)
also when i get 1 pcs. expl. 100 usd but we buy 50 pcs. pro pcs. 75 usd
thisway we can buy antything for a verry good price

what are your think about my idea ?
i can organistion this way when your says ok

br
haitekgsm
Old 03-12-2010, 21:09   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 247347
Thanks Meter: 58
You say something you are far away from reality.
1 Let the resellers leave too because you buy max 3 boxes on year and you will not loss to much
2 The owner is not necesarly the manufacturer
3 The owner as I know mostly don't sell
4 If I need to buy a box maybe I must wait 8 month till we will be a big group why scould I wait ater you?
Or would you like to wait a few months or a year to decide myself to buy a new box?
BR
Old 03-13-2010, 10:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8966
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiucosti View Post
You say something you are far away from reality.
1 Let the resellers leave too because you buy max 3 boxes on year and you will not loss to much
2 The owner is not necesarly the manufacturer
3 The owner as I know mostly don't sell
4 If I need to buy a box maybe I must wait 8 month till we will be a big group why scould I wait ater you?
Or would you like to wait a few months or a year to decide myself to buy a new box?
BR
hi
i say not only box we are need some otherthings
and we are here many many more people also we dont wait 8 month i think only 2 week with a good organisation and we are min. 50 peaople
example one new box or another things first time this device always expensvice also high price but when we are min 50 people then we can get for a good price i mean this

thanks
br
haitekgsm